Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Sure thing. I enjoy interacting on here. We appreciate all the support we get, and the thoughts and ideas. As well as the criticisms.
I appreciate when devs interacting with their audience. You guys don't have to do so, so its always nice to have the opportunity. I especially appreciate the chance to complain haha (Only three times). So thank you for being available.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I appreciate when devs interacting with their audience. You guys don't have to do so, so its always nice to have the opportunity. I especially appreciate the chance to complain haha (Only three times). So thank you for being available.
I agree. It's not something you see all the time. It's great that these guys interact with us and are friendly.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Chance to complain? Sadowdark kills us with his same rant in each update again and again.

Missing the ranting legend in this thread....His split personality (kind) has been around for a while.

• Haha

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I agree. It's not something you see all the time. It's great that these guys interact with us and are friendly.
No thanks needed. I was on this site for a few years before I ever decided to try my hand at developing, so I am just a fan like everyone else. I like having someone besides Sod to talk to! hahahaha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I03862

Jul 5, 2023
Hello, I have installed the Spanish patch as the instructions say ("game/tl" directory). The game starts perfectly but when saving scenes a "trap exception" error message appears. Inside the "tl" folder there is another folder called "none" that I leave intact. Should I delete it and put the desired language folder? Thanks in advance

• Hey there
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, I have installed the Spanish patch as the instructions say ("game/tl" directory). The game starts perfectly but when saving scenes a "trap exception" error message appears. Inside the "tl" folder there is another folder called "none" that I leave intact. Should I delete it and put the desired language folder? Thanks in advance
I have contacted the person who made the patch. He should give you an answer soon.

• Love
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Hello friend... I have seen that you have a problem with the translation of the game.
I am the translator of the game and I find it strange the message you get. But let's see if I can help you.
You have to download version 4.1 of the game and put this patch that I sent you. It should work without problems.
Inside the game/tl folder... you don't need to touch the none folder... ok?
/////////////////////
Hola amigo... he visto que tienes un problema con la traducción del juego.
Soy el traductor del juego y me parece raro el mensaje que te sale. Pero vamos a ver si te puedo ayudar.
Tienes que descargar la version 4.1 del juego y poner este parche que te he mandado. Debería funcionar sin problemas.
Dentro de la carpeta game/tl... la carpeta none no hace falta que la toques... ok?

Greetings. Darax
;)

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I always cringe when cucking is introduced in to a VN. Depends how it is done and what type you are introducing.
Same here but I think that word gets thrown around too much. I like sharing and either watching or also participating. But I don't like jerking off while watching, not into humiliation and don't won't anything to do with creampie eating. :sick:

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes