simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
He can try to justify his infidelity with Kelly in the same way. Mary will not appreciate his excuse.
A one time mistake with Zoe, which was just a drunken blowjob she can forgive. Kelly was sex, not just a blowjob.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
As far as I remember, Fred can cheat with four girls: Zoey, Kelly and Rachel (work colleagues) and Lexi (Johnny's girlfriend). But for me personally, there is only one worthy girl. This is Kelly.
Zoey betrays her best friend. Lexi pretends to be an innocent girl during a poker game, only to end up cuckolding her boyfriend. Rachel forces her fiancé to look at her infidelities, although he does not like it much, but he tolerates it so that she does not leave him.
IMHO if Fred and Mary should break up in the cheating route, then Kelly would be a worthy replacement for Mary. And I think she can give birth to a child for Fred. ;)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
As far as I remember, Fred can cheat with four girls: Zoey, Kelly and Rachel (work colleagues) and Lexi (Johnny's girlfriend). But for me personally, there is only one worthy girl. This is Kelly.
Zoey betrays her best friend. Lexi pretends to be an innocent girl during a poker game, only to end up cuckolding her boyfriend. Rachel forces her fiancé to look at her infidelities, although he does not like it much, but he tolerates it so that she does not leave him.
IMHO if Fred and Mary should break up in the cheating route, then Kelly would be a worthy replacement for Mary. And I think she can give birth to a child for Fred. ;)
he can cheat on Mary with the nurse that plays online poker too and at the key party with Blair and blondie too, but i think he tells Mary about them when she tells him about tony

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There is also the nurse don't recall her name but you can play poker with her as well.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah. You're right. I forgot about Jazz :rolleyes:
I don't think sex at the key party is cheating. It's more likely swinging.
We did not consider key party as cheating in the story. It was agreed by all involved parties that something could happen, so while Mary may say something about it, or Fred does, neither of them consider it cheating. It is more like a swinging thing.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
does anyone know a possible release date for the new update, and also, there are chances of a separation of the couple, Mariy is too slutty for my taste.
We are expecting to release at the end of February, fingers crossed.

In the final chapter, there may be a chance of the couple splitting up, depending on choices, and how we decide to end it.

Curious as to the path you are taking, and why you feel Mary is too slutty. Always love getting feedback and peoples thoughts on the story and the characters.

We appreciate you downloading and playing the game!

• Love
Reactions: Will619

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
Mariy is too slutty for my taste.
On the contrary, Mary is just a super wife. She supported Fred while he developed his machine. For a long time they essentially lived on her salary, because he invested his military pension in development.
Her character is also fine. She is sensual, ready to help, but at the same time she will not allow herself to be offended.
If you think she is too depraved, play the path of a good wife, not a hotwife, and everything will be fine.

Reactions: simarimas

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mariy is too slutty for my taste.
valid opinion but also surprised by this. While I haven't played alot of games with NTR ,sharing , swinging etc Mary seems tame in terms of sluttyness compared to those. But maybe my opinion will change in the update from what I hear there is some big plans there.

Reactions: simarimas

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
We are expecting to release at the end of February, fingers crossed.

In the final chapter, there may be a chance of the couple splitting up, depending on choices, and how we decide to end it.

Curious as to the path you are taking, and why you feel Mary is too slutty. Always love getting feedback and peoples thoughts on the story and the characters.

We appreciate you downloading and playing the game!
Interesting, does the MC get to pick a new woman if he breaks up? I have two in mind :D

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
valid opinion but also surprised by this. While I haven't played alot of games with NTR ,sharing , swinging etc Mary seems tame in terms of sluttyness compared to those. But maybe my opinion will change in the update from what I hear there is some big plans there.
I don't like or dislike Mary. I wouldn't say she is too slutty, more that she is too much of a bimbo at times for my tastes.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes