Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My backup choices would probably be Kelly and Charlotte as well. At least if Kelly is who I think she is I forget who she is at the moment but I have a good idea.

Tho I have a third unless im just mixing up names or something. There is this blonde you can play strip poker with she isn't shy or anything but you never see her again. I think her name was Lexi or something. But she does mention she wants to play you again sometime :) I recall thinking she has probably the hottest look out of everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
My backup choices would probably be Kelly and Charlotte as well. At least if Kelly is who I think she is I forget who she is at the moment but I have a good idea.

Tho I have a third unless im just mixing up names or something. There is this blonde you can play strip poker with she isn't shy or anything but you never see her again. I think her name was Lexi or something. But she does mention she wants to play you again sometime :) I recall thinking she has probably the hottest look out of everyone.
Crystal. And we may see her again.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
My backup choices would probably be Kelly and Charlotte as well.
I doubt that Charlotte will want to become Fred's wife after hearing from Mary about Fred's adventures. She is a very sensible woman. This can be seen in her behavior with Ben.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I doubt that Charlotte will want to become Fred's wife after hearing from Mary about Fred's adventures. She is a very sensible woman. This can be seen in her behavior with Ben.
We do have a plan for Charlotte. We are trying to have some sort of 'resolution' for each character in the game. Or at least the ones we feel need and deserve one. Though some may stay open ended for use later on.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Fred and Charlotte make beautiful music together and Charlotte is very lonely. Charlotte might just overlook his short comings and hook up. She may be what he needs to make him a new man. Stranger things have happened.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
We do have a plan for Charlotte. We are trying to have some sort of 'resolution' for each character in the game. Or at least the ones we feel need and deserve one. Though some may stay open ended for use later on.
I hope that guy from the cafe turns out to be a normal man. So Charlotte and that guy will start dating each other.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You're going to tease me with Charlotte's ending I just know it.

Anyway, enough speculation for one night, way past my bedtime. Have a good one.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
would be better if she topless :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: all kidding aside I like it alot. Makes her look pretty hot I don't even recognize her tbh.
She is gorgeous.
And what is she doing near the police station? Another murder? Has Mary misbehaved again? ;)
Great, glad you like her. Thinking about using her as the main character in one of the next games. Or at least one of the main characters. So she needed an upgrade.

Reactions: Will619

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She is gorgeous.
And what is she doing near the police station? Another murder? Has Mary misbehaved again? ;)
o god I didn't think of that was just looking at her. While I thought Mary looked better without the makeup in jail now im scared for her. lol simarimas you really like to tease us and potentially scare us.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes