WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Yeah, I don't get Mary being slutty at all. I love Mary and think she is great as is. I have no interest in the couple splitting up.
Agreed 100%. I don't play games like this for NTR, I play for a couple to explore sexual fantasies, together. For me I'm old school even at 31 years old for me no matter if I'm playing a vanilla game or a game like this, its "Till death do us part".

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Too bad that I'm not familiar with your internal game development kitchen. Although if you do everything in a hurry, then most likely: Fire in the butt.
Another good one. But not quite. Think of a popular gameshow. Not the name of it, but how it works.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This is off topic. I am trying to use the spoiler tag so hopefully only those who click on this will see it. Did you remove a scene where Mary is fucking Richard on the couch, and Fred is Fucking Evelyn on the couch? I am asking because there are 2 videos of Mary fucking someone on the couch missionary and reverse cowgirl, and 2 videos of Fred fucking someone on the couch where the woman is spread eagle in 1, and her legs are over her head in the other, but I can't find any images related to the videos.
It was not implemented in Chapter 4. And for the spoiler, your text should be inbetween the two SPOILER parts

Reactions: Bane71

DarkArchon

May 9, 2017
It was not implemented in Chapter 4. And for the spoiler, your text should be inbetween the two SPOILER parts
Thanks. I don't post frequently, and I was trying to use the spoiler tag, but as you can see I did not use it correctly. Sorry for the spoiler. I am going to do another reply to see if I know how the spoiler tag works now.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
You can also do an inline spoiler that will blur any words you highlight, if you just want to spoil part of your post.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Game sounds interesting, go to have to try it
it is I was quite surprised how much I liked it. I didn't expect much since before this game the ones with NTR / sharing / swinging usually lack in the story or character department. I liked the story and Mary quite alot. I'm currently on my second playthrough albeit playing it slowly. What I find real unique with this one the NTR stuff is only activated if you cheat otherwise she is faithful.

I03862

Jul 5, 2023
I have contacted the person who made the patch. He should give you an answer soon.
Hello friend... I have seen that you have a problem with the translation of the game.
I am the translator of the game and I find it strange the message you get. But let's see if I can help you.
You have to download version 4.1 of the game and put this patch that I sent you. It should work without problems.
Inside the game/tl folder... you don't need to touch the none folder... ok?
/////////////////////
Hola amigo... he visto que tienes un problema con la traducción del juego.
Soy el traductor del juego y me parece raro el mensaje que te sale. Pero vamos a ver si te puedo ayudar.
Tienes que descargar la version 4.1 del juego y poner este parche que te he mandado. Debería funcionar sin problemas.
Dentro de la carpeta game/tl... la carpeta none no hace falta que la toques... ok?

Greetings. Darax
;)
Hi Darax, Now this works! than you very much!!

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes