NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I love everybody making the Scooby Doo sound of astonishment when the dude says that Mary is too slutty. The extent to which she is slutty is clearly a product of your decisions as the entire plot of the game is that she is too repressed, not too slutty, and it is only through blackmail and the malpractice of her therapist that any of this shit is happening.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
One hell of a redemption!
I get out of bed to this! Will you guys stop, I have things to do, I can't be stuck in this thread all day in suspense! o_O :p
Now I'll be wondering all day about what's in store for Charlotte, Mary, Kelly, Fred, and now Tony. So cruel.:LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I get out of bed to this! Will you guys stop, I have things to do, I can't be stuck in this thread all day in suspense! o_O :p
Now I'll be wondering all day about what's in store for Charlotte, Mary, Kelly, Fred, and now Tony. So cruel.:LOL:
The worst one was the teaser of the reporter infront of the police station for me now im curious and scared for Mary :(

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
New at this what best app to download game
Download from any of the links on the first page, depending on if you are on PC or MAC, or android. Then unzip the file you get. open the folder, and you will see an ALW application file. Double click it, and it will start the game for you.

Reactions: Norseman44
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes