Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Soo i'm a little confused.. MC kisses Charlotte by the pool. That never gets mentioned again during the whole trip to the resort. But now out of nowhere she likes Ben for some reason, and we are helping him get with her, why?! Are there some choices that lead to that or is it unavoidable and part of the main story?
You always help her to get with Ben, but it doesn't last long. The way I saw the girls in this game is there is no LI outside of your wife Mary everyone is just a side girl that you can potentially cheat on Mary with. So to me it made sense helping Ben / Charlotte out. Especially because Charlotte is the MC's best friends former wife and it doesn't make sense for him to go after her when he has Mary. Since the MC just looks out for Charlotte and helps her when possible.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
that's the bartender when those 2 guys from the neighborhood almost got into a fight right. ( sorry brain farting on their names atm)

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
The scene with the MC and Charlotte is one of my favourite scenes. She is a sweetheart and my favourite girl in this VN. its a lovely scene, but then I'm an old romantic these days. I must be getting old.
I like Charlotte alot too. Will definitely be bringing her back in another game. Along with several others.
Charlotte is for sure one of the better characters other than Mary imo.
Charlotte. Okay, she'll be a bitch in the next chapter. I'm writing a scene specially for that purpose.

Hhahahahaha

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Will the developer include an option in the game to make a female character pregnant?

It would be interesting and fun.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Will the developer include an option in the game to make a female character pregnant?

It would be interesting and fun.
I'm assuming that will be the good ending. After all that's a big part of the story of why they started to explore their sexual side more and do things out of their comfort zone.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Have you been told today? Don't even joke about it! You don't want to see an old man cry :cry::cry::cry::cry:
You know how Mary, as a character, is written. Expect the same for Charlotte too. BITCHY! HAHAHAHA

In all seriousness, we see Charlotte as shy, innocent, cute, and kind person. And that, it will remain that way. :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know how Mary, as a character, is written. Expect the same for Charlotte too. BITCHY! HAHAHAHA

In all seriousness, we see Charlotte as shy, innocent, cute, and kind person. And that, it will remain that way. :)
not gonna lie I do love when you let Mary show her Bitchy side it does make her seem alot hotter at times when you let Bitchy Mary out.

Reactions: Will619

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Better hold on tight then! Things are about to get scorching.
Can't wait already been very slowly replaying the game so I have a cheating save and a a faithful one when the update hits tho I might replay it again at a normal pace when it comes out lmfao.

Reactions: simarimas
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes