Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Poll - Pick a chick

So, in one of the upcoming scenes, we are thinking of having a hotwife scene during a party.
We also want to have the option for Fred to also hook up in a hot husband scenario during the party
So, I have 3 girls as possibles. Each of them have been in the game, but only as background characters, and any of the 3 would fit into the scenario.
Outfits will be different, but we would like to know which girl you prefer
Girl 1 was a background character at the beach cabana, sitting at the bar, when Mary did some flashing in Chapter 3.
Girl 2 was the friend of the girl at the nightclub that Fred danced with, when Mary was on the date with Logan.
Girl 3 is the waitress when they meet Zoe for lunch, and also the girl who slapped Tony when Marcos and Fred were following him.

Girl 1
40%

Girl 2
50%

Girl 3
10%

(there all hot but i like that waitress the best and she did slap Tony, which gives her points in my book) :ROFLMAO:
I like girl 1, but then I have a thing for blondes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Only reason I put Girl 2 over Girl 1 honestly is because of her makeup and maybe her face at least in terms of hotness but I really wanted to see girl 1 when we first saw her appear. So im hoping she wins

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I still hope in future updates you still include the losers of the poll in a scene later as long as it makes sense of course. As I think all of them should still get something since they are all excellent background characters.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I still hope in future updates you still include the losers of the poll in a scene later as long as it makes sense of course. As I think all of them should still get something since they are all excellent background characters.
They will all appear in the scene we are talking about. Just no sex with the losers at this point. But never fear, they will appear in the next game we are planning. The games will all be related in some form or fashion, so some of the background characters may play more substantial roles in those games.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Just asking the developers, is there any word on the update? Just wondering if you think it will be before the first of the year? Thanks

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just asking the developers, is there any word on the update? Just wondering if you think it will be before the first of the year? Thanks
I was thinking about this earlier today also since I never got around to replaying the game in October like I planned and would hate to replay it so close to any update.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I am sure it will be after the first of the year. We have a lot of different paths to cover in this one, with many possibilities of how things can go, depending on the decisions that were made earlier, and how the MC's relationship is with his wife. I expect a few more months of work for us. I have already 1000 renders done, and expect to triple that amount by the time this update is completed.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I am sure it will be after the first of the year. We have a lot of different paths to cover in this one, with many possibilities of how things can go, depending on the decisions that were made earlier, and how the MC's relationship is with his wife. I expect a few more months of work for us. I have already 1000 renders done, and expect to triple that amount by the time this update is completed.
Thanks for the mini update I thought about asking that earlier cause it's gonna be my next game I want to replay since I been replaying AVN's as part of my mornings and nights before bed as of late. but I kind of hate asking dev's about when X update is gonna be ready since I think it's a bit rude since it takes however long it needs to take.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the mini update I thought about asking that earlier cause it's gonna be my next game I want to replay since I been replaying AVN's as part of my mornings and nights before bed as of late. but I kind of hate asking dev's about when X update is gonna be ready since I think it's a bit rude since it takes however long it needs to take.
We don't mind at all answering any questions we can, especially when asked respectfully. As opposed to 'Update When!" like you see sometimes. Never be shy about asking us anything.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes