BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just joined support and played chapter 2 and must say I loved it, and it is damn worth the 5$ to join, took me about 30 minutes to finish chapter 2.
This Game will make a BIG jump on my Fap list:p.
Loved the scenes with Charlie....would recommend you folks to Join him on Patreon because this update was well worth it,and I don't say this often.
Great Job Dev.....Keep it up......(y):p

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Just joined support and played chapter 2 and must say I loved it, and it is damn worth the 5$ to join, took me about 30 minutes to finish chapter 2.
This Game will make a BIG jump on my Fap list:p.
Loved the scenes with Charlie....would recommend you folks to Join him on Patreon because this update was well worth it,and I don't say this often.
Great Job Dev.....Keep it up......(y):p
Thank you very much for the support, and the praise. We do appreciate it. We were hoping it would be well received, and statements like this mean the world to us.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
As we are waiting for the public release of the update, I would like to highlight one of the important feature included in this update.

Info - This is located in the in-game quick access menu. This was suggested by one of members here in our previous release and we have taken the suggestion seriously and have added it. Currently there are only 3 characters that you can see in upcoming release - Mary (MC's wife), Charlie & Zoe. More characters will be added in future, probably every weekend or once in 15 days. This will be exclusively for patrons only and won't be a public release.

One of the perks for being a patron eh? Nevertheless we have been getting very good response on C2 and we can't wait for the public release in the coming weekend/Monday.

See ya!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Just wanted to let everyone who is interested know, we will releasing Chapter 2 on here for the public tomorrow.

Did want to make you aware before we do so. We have made changes to the coding (our coder went missing) so old saves will not work. We do apologize for this, but since we had that problem and could do nothing about it, we went ahead and made some GUI changes, as well as a few other additions.

Thanks, and we will see you tomorrow.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, unfortunately you do. We had some issues with the way it was coded before, and in order to fix that, we had to change it so that the old saves wouldn't work.

We do apologize for this, and with the changes we made, this should not happen again in the future.
And you changed things in the gameplay in the scenes in CH1?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
And you changed things in the gameplay in the scenes in CH1?
Yes, there were a few changes we had to make in the code. The gameplay is pretty much the same, but some variables had to be changed as well as how those were calculated, so going to Chapter 2, they would not show properly. We also made some changes to the look of the game, since we were having to change the code, Something we have been wanting to do since last chapter.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, there were a few changes we had to make in the code. The gameplay is pretty much the same, but some variables had to be changed as well as how those were calculated, so going to Chapter 2, they would not show properly. We also made some changes to the look of the game, since we were having to change the code, Something we have been wanting to do since last chapter.
I was counting on a shift in the scenes with Charlie as I hate this guy

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I was counting on a shift in the scenes with Charlie as I hate this guy
I understand. There is a bit of an explanation for it in this chapter, and reactions to him. But that is a part of the game we didn't want to change, as it will come more into play as the story progresses.

I personally don't like the guy either, but there are people like him out there, and we wanted to portray that in our story. We also need that as part of the overall story, it leads to other things that we have planned in the future.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I understand. There is a bit of an explanation for it in this chapter, and reactions to him. But that is a part of the game we didn't want to change, as it will come more into play as the story progresses.

I personally don't like the guy either, but there are people like him out there, and we wanted to portray that in our story. We also need that as part of the overall story, it leads to other things that we have planned in the future.
I hope I will have a choice not to choose him for sex

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
A Life worth living [Ch 2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (2.1 GB/ 580 MB) : , ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes