simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This seems to be a great game! I will play it later… as i am a Fan of the dark side of cuckolding I have to ask: are there already some interracial sex scenes with the female protagonist? Grazie
Thanks, hope you enjoy it when you play.

As of now, we don't have any sexual scenes with the wife outside of marriage with the exception of some teasing and stripping. We are trying to make it as realistic as possible, so she is having to build up to that point. There will be situations in the future for interracial sex for both the MC and his wife, as well as other characters.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Can't wait for the future neighbourhood MMMMMMMF gangbangs.
Most anticipated:

1. Evelyn
2. Mary
3. Charlotte
4. Sonya
4. Vicki
5. Blair
Charlie is plotting that as we speak. Hahaha.

Seriously, thanks for the input. Glad to know who you prefer. We are planning a couple of neighborhood get togethers, so you never know what will happen. Stay tuned.

Feb 12, 2021
Charlie is plotting that as we speak. Hahaha.

Seriously, thanks for the input. Glad to know who you prefer. We are planning a couple of neighborhood get togethers, so you never know what will happen. Stay tuned.
Looking forward to it, can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Would love to see the Evelyn cracking out of her shell and her husband approveing or being cucked early on. Mary is already there depending on which routes taken. Although I tend to hate multiple routes this one peaked my interests alot. Poker stuff was abit tedious but the MC and Mary or Charlie and Mary stuff wasn't too bad and easy to follow/ go back to get different scene and dialogue later. Was there a reason why the stranger camera point of view renders for the Mary online strip poker in the images folder were not used in the actual game?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Looking forward to it, can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Would love to see the Evelyn cracking out of her shell and her husband approveing or being cucked early on. Mary is already there depending on which routes taken. Although I tend to hate multiple routes this one peaked my interests alot. Poker stuff was abit tedious but the MC and Mary or Charlie and Mary stuff wasn't too bad and easy to follow/ go back to get different scene and dialogue later. Was there a reason why the stranger camera point of view renders for the Mary online strip poker in the images folder were not used in the actual game?
Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoy it.

The different camera angle was due to me rendering a scene where MC asks for a recording of the poker game from Chris, so it was from his perspective looking through the webcam at Mary. Decided in the end not to use them as wasn't needed, but we had them in the folder already.

As a side note, to everyone, Due to some real life stuff, and a lot of story for next chapter, we are looking at a June release for Chapter 2. I am also playing around with animations, so that may be part of the release if I can get them where I want them.

JohnnySmithDoe

Jan 6, 2022
Overall great start. Agree with some others here, felt bit forced into Charlie in the end. Would have preferred fooling around together with other couple over drinks, getting caught peeking or some sauna accidental nudity or other opportunistic moment, just more of a shared experience doing together with Mary. I was a good boy so it kind felt she slipped with the old guy.

But hey, everyone has their own taste, keep up and looking forward to next chapter and direction the game goes.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Overall great start. Agree with some others here, felt bit forced into Charlie in the end. Would have preferred fooling around together with other couple over drinks, getting caught peeking or some sauna accidental nudity or other opportunistic moment, just more of a shared experience doing together with Mary. I was a good boy so it kind felt she slipped with the old guy.

But hey, everyone has their own taste, keep up and looking forward to next chapter and direction the game goes.
Thanks for the kind comments. Appreciate it. Glad you are enjoying the game.

Yes, I can understand feeling that she 'slipped' and she did. She is still trying to understand her feelings on this, and trying to what she thinks is expected of her by her husband, and therapist, but also dealing with her own feelings. It can make for a confusing time for her. And for the MC.

But believe me, we have taken to heart all the comments about the choices, and have had quite a few discussions in our sessions about making sure there are more choices involved in those actions, to make the paths seem less forced for the players. Can't promise we will get them all right, but it is part of what we are working to get correct.

Thanks again, and keep the comments coming. We love getting them.

P.S. We are planning a few more 'together' scenes in this chapter, but also there will be some 'seperate' scenes as well, for both of them.

Reactions: Caninenappe
Feb 12, 2021
Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoy it.

The different camera angle was due to me rendering a scene where MC asks for a recording of the poker game from Chris, so it was from his perspective looking through the webcam at Mary. Decided in the end not to use them as wasn't needed, but we had them in the folder already.

As a side note, to everyone, Due to some real life stuff, and a lot of story for next chapter, we are looking at a June release for Chapter 2. I am also playing around with animations, so that may be part of the release if I can get them where I want them.
Looking forward to it and hope everything works out with real life stuff. Thanks for clearing up the extra renders in the images folder question.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Looking forward to it and hope everything works out with real life stuff. Thanks for clearing up the extra renders in the images folder question.
Thanks. Real life happens. Work, family, etc. But we get through it.

Always happy to answer questions.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I hate Charlie. In games of this type, it annoys me the most that female Mc gets a lot of different number of sex partners with different body builds and ages. Male Mc gets only pretty girls, no mature or older women with different body builds.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I hate Charlie. In games of this type, it annoys me the most that female Mc gets a lot of different number of sex partners with different body builds and ages. Male Mc gets only pretty girls, no mature or older women with different body builds.
I do understand what you mean. Part of that is the fact that most people want to see pretty girls, and the 'old fat ugly bastard' is a trope that has an audience. But stay tuned. You may be surprised with what we have planned. As their relationships grow, you may see some different body types and partners available.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Adding to what sim said, we have noted the feedback on how Mary & Charlie scene was recieved by you guys and hopefully the Chapter 2 will answer why that was done. Though we understand not many of you liked that scene, you'll know why we had to do it. More choices are being added to scenes like that and hopefully you guys like it. There are a lot of things planned for chapter 2, please stay tuned for more updates on our Patreon page on the same.

I'm personally liking how certain scenes have turned out in C2 and we can't wait to bring it to you guys. As always feedbacks are highly appreciated. Keep'em coming.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
A post is up on the patreon, accessible to all level 3+. It contains an animation gif that will be used in the C2. Yes, you heard that right, there will be animations in Chapter 2.

Please check the post and answer the poll added along with it.

If you haven't subscribed yet, you are missing out on lots of things. Hurry up and get the subscription today to enjoy more of such contents on our Patreon page.

Thank you for your support so far. Stay tuned for more updates.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
any updates on this? Also can we get some lesbian ntr on here? Thanks!
We are working every day. Expecting a June release for Chapter 2. Turned out to be bigger than we first expected, alot of choices and stuff happening in this chapter.

Can't make a promise on lesbian ntr. Will see how the different paths end up going, but not sure if that will be something we can fit in. Will see what we can do though.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Promising game
Lots of good story dynamics possible to explore with the neighbors, who look ripe for some swinging/swapping action and all the possible drama/combinations that entails

Reactions: Sod!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Promising game
Lots of good story dynamics possible to explore with the neighbors, who look ripe for some swinging/swapping action and all the possible drama/combinations that entails
Thank you for the kind comments. Glad you liked the game. :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Promising game
And obviously cuckold action too!
Especially if in stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels ;)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes