Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
He is already drunk. But depending on how many options you choose or what options you choose, you will decide if he is more drunk and wasted.
in the beginning there should be an option to drink with it or not.
I think he's drinking with MC on purpose to convince him of corupping his wife
As you know, decisions made after alcohol end badly.
I just miss such decisions in the game

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I can't give all the walkthrough guide here, but lesser he drinks the more options he gets in the scene with Zoe. And as you said, if he is completely drunk then no way he can avoid that scene with Zoe.

One of the main purposes of not having to give an option to/not to drink is to have a realistic approach. If he spends more time with Charlie in order to gather information, he is indirectly agreeing to sit there and drink more. If you don't want to get fully drunk, choose 'no information' and leave. Simple.

Sim said that he'll do a guide for the game. You'll have better understanding on the mechanism/triggers for each scene.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Okay so, firstly, I just want to say I haven't actually tried this game as I have only recently discovered it. Wishing the dev team the best of luck, btw! So there's a task system in place? Like, regular mundane stuff or like hotwife challenges? Something like this maybe?
View attachment 1657628
The points are used to redeem all kinds of rewards chosen by the wife (in a separate list). I mean, this is just a sample list and there's all sorts of things and sensual scenarios you can encourage her to do that's not on here. Like, challenging the wife to take an Uber or a taxi despite them being wealthy and having the wife change her clothes during the drive before her work meeting or whatever since she's so "late" and had to rush things along. Just an idea. ;]

Or am I wrong and misinterpreted many of the posts here and this is not that type of game? ^^' Apologizes in advance if that is so.
I'll take liberty to clear one thing. There are certain tasks that will be suggested to the MC and his wife. But not the way like some of the games here have. Like MC doing stuffs on their own etc... It will be more realistic.

Hotwife is a possible route in future but it is not our hardcore theme of the game atleast for next chapter. We do have plans to address certain things in C2 which will give clear idea on which direction the game is heading, it'll be open and based on choices you made so far.

But for now, as Sim said, Sharing/Swinging is our main focus.

Reactions: Back

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I can't give all the walkthrough guide here, but lesser he drinks the more options he gets in the scene with Zoe. And as you said, if he is completely drunk then no way he can avoid that scene with Zoe.

One of the main purposes of not having to give an option to/not to drink is to have a realistic approach. If he spends more time with Charlie in order to gather information, he is indirectly agreeing to sit there and drink more. If you don't want to get fully drunk, choose 'no information' and leave. Simple.

Sim said that he'll do a guide for the game. You'll have better understanding on the mechanism/triggers for each scene.
And you cannot link to the guide.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
And you cannot link to the guide.
We don't have a guide as of yet. I am working on one and will get it finished this week. As soon as I am done with it, we will add it to the OP

He drank with Charlie as he was having a bad day, cong=fused, and needed some advice. He hadn't realized how much he drank until he had already had enough. The choice to drink after knowing you have had enough is the choice to make there. And yes, drinking with the MC in the first place was Charlie's way to 'loosen' him up, and try to have a little bit easier influence over him. If he hadn't drank with him at all, then Charlie would have been offended, and not offered the help he wanted. Charlie just took advantage of that.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Okay so, firstly, I just want to say I haven't actually tried this game as I have only recently discovered it. Wishing the dev team the best of luck, btw! So there's a task system in place? Like, regular mundane stuff or like hotwife challenges? Something like this maybe?
Thanks for the well wishes. It is appreciated.

As Sod said, our therapist will be offering, for the most part, legitimate tasks for a couple. We want to keep it as realistic as possible. So the tasks will generally be for things that they would do as a real, loving couple who just need help sexually. At least from the therapist that is. Can't see a real therapist telling people to cheat, or do anything illegal, so don't expect that from her. Not saying that advice might not come from someone else though....

Reactions: Back
Aug 29, 2020
As for the NTR, can it be avoided altogether? If yes, can you tell how much gameplay we will lose? Like 50% of the story, more, less?
Please, even if your desire may change in the future, tell us your thoughts today, how much will have in the game.
Because it seems very interesting, and even if it has content, if it is avoidable, it is quiet, I support it without problems.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
As for the NTR, can it be avoided altogether? If yes, can you tell how much gameplay we will lose? Like 50% of the story, more, less?
Please, even if your desire may change in the future, tell us your thoughts today, how much will have in the game.
Because it seems very interesting, and even if it has content, if it is avoidable, it is quiet, I support it without problems.
I cannot say for sure how much true NTR will be in the game at this point. It will be less than 50%, I would guess closer to 25%. By true NTR, I am talking about basically cuckolding that is done for the purpose of making the MC jealous.

But what many consider NTR on these forums is a different story. We will have swinging and swapping in the story, that is our main plot line. So the wife and the MC will both have sex with other partners. Willingly and consensually.

We will have a hotwife path as well, or so we are planning.

The way we have been, and plan on continuing with our development, is doing complete chapters of the story. So we will not be doing just an NTR path update. Each path will be written into the storyline that is needed for each chapter.

The cuckolding, and hotwife paths will be avoidable. Swinging and swapping will not be. There will be scenes that are not available depending on choices you make, along the cuckolding and hotwife paths, So there will be somethings you won't see. And the other scenes that you do see may be effected by those choices as well, as in reactions from other characters.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, I will be happy to answer any others you may have, without giving away too much of course.

Thanks for the interest.

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I cannot say for sure how much true NTR will be in the game at this point. It will be less than 50%, I would guess closer to 25%. By true NTR, I am talking about basically cuckolding that is done for the purpose of making the MC jealous.

But what many consider NTR on these forums is a different story. We will have swinging and swapping in the story, that is our main plot line. So the wife and the MC will both have sex with other partners. Willingly and consensually.

We will have a hotwife path as well, or so we are planning.

The way we have been, and plan on continuing with our development, is doing complete chapters of the story. So we will not be doing just an NTR path update. Each path will be written into the storyline that is needed for each chapter.

The cuckolding, and hotwife paths will be avoidable. Swinging and swapping will not be. There will be scenes that are not available depending on choices you make, along the cuckolding and hotwife paths, So there will be somethings you won't see. And the other scenes that you do see may be effected by those choices as well, as in reactions from other characters.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, I will be happy to answer any others you may have, without giving away too much of course.

Thanks for the interest.
Ok so no cheating then? (as in the MC doesnt know about it straight away)? :(

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ok so no cheating then? (as in the MC doesnt know about it straight away)?
Cheating is a path that will be possible as well, both for the MC and his wife, yes. This will depend on choices the player makes for the MC, and his relationship with his wife. As the game is from MC's point of view, this may or may not be known to MC at the time, if the wife cheats.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
the game is really nice and hot. I plan to support you after seeing the update frequency in the future.
Thank you very much. Glad you like it. Our plan was originally to update monthly, but after seeing what we ran into with Chapter 1, we are now looking at an 8-12 week window for updates. That is the plan anyway.

FiTB_Games

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2021
Here is a quick guide we produced to help with the choices in the game. and give you a bit of help. It is not a true walkthrough, but does explain the choices, and what effect they have on characters and some scenes. Hope it helps.

View attachment GUIDE.pdf

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Will there be in-game stats?
Viewable stats? At the moment we don't have any, but have discussed it. Not sure at this point if we will add that in or not. We have also talked about adding in a roster of sorts for the different characters, to help make it easier for players to remember who is who. We could possibly combine the two. We will keep people updated as to what we decide to do there.

Reactions: ustar and Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
So what if I have a lot of confidence in Mary. Since all I will see is a different dialogue in the scenes with Charlie, Mary feels uncomfortable but does it as if she was forced to do so against her will. Nothing will change in the scenes anyway. There should be another choice then. If it is not, it is a bit illogical. If that is the case in the game, it will be very bad for us to have no choice.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So what if I have a lot of confidence in Mary. Since all I will see is a different dialogue in the scenes with Charlie, Mary feels uncomfortable but does it as if she was forced to do so against her will. Nothing will change in the scenes anyway. There should be another choice then. If it is not, it is a bit illogical. If that is the case in the game, it will be very bad for us to have no choice.
Those choices will happen more as the game goes on. You will see in the next chapter how these things start to play out. Mary is still trying to be more sexual, and is trying to understand her feelings, and trying new things. Sometimes those things are not to her liking, and so she may feel she has made a mistake. As the player, you will help her with these by the choices you make going forward.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The name of the game caught my attention with its pretentiousness. I decided to look... no. Is it worth living the life of another someone strange guy ? I would like to live the life of a beautiful girl... Not my cup of tea.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes