Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I admit I don't recall all the details on the cheating path as ive yet to play a cheating path properly. But I did skim through that path once after playing the game through my first time. I recall if you cheat 100% when it's possible Mary does mention how she wasn't asleep and saw you and Zoe in the pool, and heard you cheating with her on the nurse. Even if the nurse one isn't solid seeing him with Zoe is proof enough I say granted I don't recall the timeline if that happened before or after Mary does cheat with the handyman forget his name want to say it's Bryce.
I've cheated solely with the girl from online strip poker (not the nurse, nor Zoe, nor the collegue) because that's revealed only after Mary starts cheating. There is no plausible reason for her suspicion.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I've cheated solely with the girl from online strip poker (not the nurse, nor Zoe, nor the collegue) because that's revealed only after Mary starts cheating. There is no plausible reason for her suspicion.
I'd like to know which Mary's cheating scenes you encountered. Also how many times Fred has cheated and with whom in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
You always write you, i.e. more than one. It's well known that you don't exactly shine with updates. I was your patron. It doesn't sound very trustworthy what you're writing.
I am sorry you don't find what I wrote trustworthy, I am not sure why. We, and yes there is more than one of us in FitB Games, always try to be as up front as possible about what we are doing, especially in regards to the updates.

No, we don't always make our update schedule, but when we haven't, we have suspended payments to Patron. While I know it frustrates our fans when we are running behind, I can assure you, it bothers us MUCH more than it does you.

Thanks for having been a patron of ours, we do appreciate that you spent your money on our endeavor, and I hope you still enjoy the game, despite your misgivings of us.

Cheers.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I would also be curious if you cheated only with Lexi, as there should not have been a trigger for Mary to cheat until that scene happened, and that would have been at the dinner they had together with she and Johnny. And I don't believe she had any cheating scenes after that scene. I could be wrong though, it has been known to happen.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I would also be curious if you cheated only with Lexi, as there should not have been a trigger for Mary to cheat until that scene happened, and that would have been at the dinner they had together with she and Johnny. And I don't believe she had any cheating scenes after that scene. I could be wrong though, it has been known to happen.
Just replayed it. Even only cheating with lexi results in the cheating scene with Bryce, if your not on the hotwife path.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yep, cheating with any of the girls will result in Mary cheating. If you are on the hotwife path and cheat, hotwife path overrides cheating.
I'm not against consequences of decisions. But from the story, it makes no sense that mary starts cheating in that case, even with maxed out trust and without any suspicion of Lexi.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not against consequences of decisions. But from the story, it makes no sense that mary starts cheating in that case, even with maxed out trust and without any suspicion of Lexi.
I agree, at this point, if you haven't done anything with any of the girls but Lexi, then the Bryce scene should probably not have happened. I want to look over our notes on it, and see what we did here. Always possible we missed this, but we may have had an explanation for it as well. Will let you know when we figure it out.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I agree, at this point, if you haven't done anything with any of the girls but Lexi, then the Bryce scene should probably not have happened. I want to look over our notes on it, and see what we did here. Always possible we missed this, but we may have had an explanation for it as well. Will let you know when we figure it out.
Same should probably apply to the cuckold scene. I guess I'll do a run accepting Frank to be the bull. If Frank didn't cheat with anyone else, I'm curios how this plays into the end scene of chapter 4

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Same should probably apply to the cuckold scene. I guess I'll do a run accepting Frank to be the bull. If Frank didn't cheat with anyone else, I'm curios how this plays into the end scene of chapter 4
Please do, and let us know!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ok, I am an idiot. There is a reason for this, and there is suspicion. It is revealed as to why during a scene in the next chapter. Sod had it right, and I forgot about this part of it with Lexi.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Also realize, there are things that are happening that MC isn't aware of as well, which will be revealed in next chapter.
Looking forward to it. But again on the lexi case, Mary tells frank she learned that they had sex when lexi touched his crotch.. so I'm pretty sure that without retcon, she was u aware during the Bryce scene. Which makes her reaction to Frank's cheating pretty hypocritical.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Looking forward to it. But again on the lexi case, Mary tells frank she learned that they had sex when lexi touched his crotch.. so I'm pretty sure that without retcon, she was u aware during the Bryce scene. Which makes her reaction to Frank's cheating pretty hypocritical.
Don't believe in everything that she 'says'. She is just trying to keep her marriage intact. If she starts talking facts (with proof), which she will in Chapter 5, you'll know why she cheated with Bryce, and how she knows about stuff even before Fred confessing.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Don't believe in everything that she 'says'. She is just trying to keep her marriage intact. If she starts talking facts (with proof), which she will in Chapter 5, you'll know why she cheated with Bryce, and how she knows about stuff even before Fred confessing.
Ok let's see. However, I don't like the idea of Mary snooping behind Frank's back. Let's see how that works out in order to keep their marriage intact.

Reactions: simarimas

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Please do, and let us know!
It's definitely creepy that Mary always knows exactly when Frank cheated. This is definitely far away from a trusting wife. She better has a good explanation for this if she wants to keep her marriage intact. This has potential to blow up huge. Especially on paths where she is basically allowed to fuck who she wants.. thats shifty behavior from her too...

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes