Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
At first I assumed that you wanted Charlotte to become exclusive to MC instead or will Charlotte can be someone else if he choose the first option View attachment 3342679

In Charlotte's case I think it is possible to show her story that happened outside of the MC's point of view when She and Mary are telling a story with each other.
If you read the conversations before that choice, Mary does mention it's just sex and nothing emotional. She suggests Charlotte explore more and she shouldn't sacrifice her sex life like that. And that, losing her husband shouldn't throw her life without fun or adventure.

Charlotte is looking for someone who is kind, loving and caring, more of a husband. Fred pitching the idea of 'helping' her is just the sex and nothing more.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Will there be an option to not start the game over again, e.g. just start the game with the latest update and be asked about the choices we made earlier?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
:unsure:Will there be an option to not start the game over again, e.g. just start the game with the latest update and be asked about the choices we made earlier?
Yes, that is the plan. Near the beginning of Chapter 5, the MC will reflect on the girls he has or hasn't been with. You will be able to make those choices then. So if you want to change them, you won't have to play through the entire game.

This will not involve the swingers scenes, or purely consensual scenes. So basically just scenes where cheating could have happened.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
that decision was about giving the player a choice to fuck her or not. Not about having Charlotte be exclusive.

We may have Mary telling MC about something Charlotte tells her, or have him listen into the conversation, if she does find someone and talks about it.
That makes sense.

Reactions: simarimas

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Charlotte needs someone who can help be a father to her child for one. Also, Ben is still young, and Charlotte knows he needs to experience more. Yes, he reminds her of her husband in some ways, but that isn't enough for her. It is just nostalgia. While she enjoyed their time together, it can also be a drain to have to raise a child, and teach a young man about life and love. She needs and wants someone who can take care of her, not the other way around. (At least this is how I see her character.)

This doesn't mean Ben won't get to have fun experiences in the story.

(Also, it is difficult to show many things happening outside of the MC's point of view, so that plays a part in how we have written the story as well.)
But it was Johhny that have flirted with Charlotte in the office trip? I don't remember anymore... it could be useful make a characters menu in-game with a brief description of them... there are many too characters!

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
But it was Johhny that have flirted with Charlotte in the office trip? I don't remember anymore... it could be useful make a characters menu in-game with a brief description of them... there are many too characters!
Johnny was not the part of the team that went on business trip. Only two men, Fred & Ben (IT guy) travelled with other women.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm missing a scene in the gallery, it's position is after the poker gangbang, but before the 3 swinger scenes, how do you get that one?

Edit: Never mind, it was just in the wrong place in the scene gallery.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I hate to be this guy but I have to ask, any news on the update release? I know the last I heard is you were shooting for the end of the month. Is that still the target?

Reactions: ZairusV

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hate to be this guy but I have to ask, any news on the update release? I know the last I heard is you were shooting for the end of the month. Is that still the target?
lol I was thinking this when I woke up today but didn't want to be that guy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not sure if you guys plan to do this when the game is completed or not. I was just thinking about this as a few AVN's I like are coming to steam this month or soon. But if you guys ever do decide to go through the headache that is putting a game on steam when it's all said and done id instantly buy this day 1.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Not sure if you guys plan to do this when the game is completed or not. I was just thinking about this as a few AVN's I like are coming to steam this month or soon. But if you guys ever do decide to go through the headache that is putting a game on steam when it's all said and done id instantly buy this day 1.
We did have a discussion on listing the game on steam. We may post the game on steam in future but no plans for it as of now. :)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
We don't mind people asking about releases if done as an actual question, instead of the 'Release When?" posts. So no worries.

As Sod said, we will be making a public post on Patreon about the release either this evening or tomorrow. I will also copy it here since it will be public when we do.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
We have talked about Steam, as Sod said. I would want to clean up some stuff with the story before we do, a few things I would like to adjust. (Charlie part with Mary, condoms in some places, etc.) So once we are done will look into that possibly.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Here is the post I just posted on Patreon about the update.

We have news on the update for everyone.

The past two weeks have been crazy. We have been going through doing a playthrough/edit, while also finishing up renders for scenes. We have good news, and bad news for you.

First, the bad news. In doing the playthrough, we have discovered a big issue with the storyline, especially for the cheating path. It just hasn't seemed realistic enough in the way they interact. Therefor we are going to have to add/rewrite some scenes to make this work for the story in a way we are happy with. This has already begun. However it will add a month or two of work to be able to get all this done.

The good news, we hope. We have decided to cut Chapter 5 into two parts, and will release the first half February 28th. Sod will be out of town on business the week prior, so want to be sure he is back for a few days for us to triple check before the release.

We will then complete the second half of Chapter 5 over the next month or two, and should release it in April.

We will also have the swingers scene to release after the second half of Chapter 5, so that would be around June.

So basically we will have three updates about 2 months apart.

We hope this is acceptable. We just want to make sure we put out something we are proud of, and get done as well as we can. But we also didn't want to make our fans wait any longer than is necessary.

Thanks as always.

FitB Games

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Here is the post I just posted on Patreon about the update.

We have news on the update for everyone.

The past two weeks have been crazy. We have been going through doing a playthrough/edit, while also finishing up renders for scenes. We have good news, and bad news for you.

First, the bad news. In doing the playthrough, we have discovered a big issue with the storyline, especially for the cheating path. It just hasn't seemed realistic enough in the way they interact. Therefor we are going to have to add/rewrite some scenes to make this work for the story in a way we are happy with. This has already begun. However it will add a month or two of work to be able to get all this done.

The good news, we hope. We have decided to cut Chapter 5 into two parts, and will release the first half February 28th. Sod will be out of town on business the week prior, so want to be sure he is back for a few days for us to triple check before the release.

We will then complete the second half of Chapter 5 over the next month or two, and should release it in April.

We will also have the swingers scene to release after the second half of Chapter 5, so that would be around June.

So basically we will have three updates about 2 months apart.

We hope this is acceptable. We just want to make sure we put out something we are proud of, and get done as well as we can. But we also didn't want to make our fans wait any longer than is necessary.

Thanks as always.

FitB Games
Well atleast we’ll still get an update this month, just a little smaller, than planned. That is so much better than delaying it 2 more months to give us a full update

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
haha now I cant decide do I play it right away or wait for the full chapter. Maybe ill just play the update and finish up my cheating save and replay the game with part 2 being out.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes