DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Update - 2.2.2024

Hi All,

Before the update news, let me start by apologizing for the delay in posting this. Last few days have been pretty hectic at work for all of us in the team however the development of the new update hasn't impacted by this.

We are done with the script and coding, renders are 75% complete. We haven't stopped other stuffs though, we are working on the animations and also begun the playthrough with typo & big fixes. We are still looking at the end of Feb for the release with a buffer time of + 2 weeks, just incase we are left with last moment delay in terms of game breaking bugs, intensive testing and extras.

As mentioned before, this is going to be a very huge update with about 40+ scenes and around 3000 renders, since this is still in development phase, this number might change.

We appreciate all the support and patience for all these months. Just a few weeks more, I promise you won't be disappointed. :)

Thanks,
FitB_Games
(Can’t wait, this month we will have a new update) :love:

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The main thing I hope for in the new updates is that female characters mainly make sounds during sex. Some sound, even if not perfect, is better than no sound at all.

And also more dirty dialogues, for example from the wife eventually calling her husband my cuck...
and some scenes of husbands masturbating while watching their wives fuck.

Reactions: Claudio83

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Mary won't do that. She's not like Rachel. She treats Fred as an equal partner.
I think she can call him that if only she wants to take revenge on him for his cheating.
Ok man, it's just a GAME Maria doesn't exist Ok. And I just put my opinion on what I like about games and everyone has their own. Just like you just expressed your vision. Okay, that's what the forum is for, different opinions on a given topic.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ok man, it's just a GAME Maria doesn't exist Ok. And I just put my opinion on what I like about games and everyone has their own. Just like you just expressed your vision. Okay, that's what the forum is for, different opinions on a given topic.
Your right, I don’t think there’s a Maria character in this game :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
I just said that it's out of her character. There is simply no reason in the game right now she will suddenly start calling him a cuck. She's not that much corrupted yet. And MC behaves more like a stag rather than a cuckold during their games. That's all. I didn't say you wrote anything bad.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Charlotte at the pool was just a bit of a accident. Neither of them mention it again, more due to embarrassment than anything else.

Charlotte likes Ben because he reminds her a bit of her dead husband, in his shyness from when they first met, and his nerdy behavior. It leads to more than she expected, and that is handled later.

MC wants to help Charlotte get over her dead husband, and also likes Ben, so he tries to help them both out.

This is all resolved later on.

It is part of the main story.
I want to see Charlotte and Ben banging since they already did some stuff, It's kind of a turn on for me to see a nerdy, inexperienced guy being taught by a milf how to have sex, will it happen ?

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Not quite a yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, that's a shame, their first scene was so hot but it ended prematurely. That doesn't make sense to me why Charlotte won't be the one to teach him and give him experience. They are perfect for each other based on the story Ben is like her husband. Actually it is not Ben nor Charlotte the character that I like, it is their pairing that I like so if Charlotte with someone and Ben with someone is not interesting to me. If they won't end up together , at least let them have sex just once

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Damn, that's a shame, their first scene was so hot but it ended prematurely. That doesn't make sense to me why Charlotte won't be the one to teach him and give him experience. They are perfect for each other based on the story Ben is like her husband.
Charlotte needs someone who can help be a father to her child for one. Also, Ben is still young, and Charlotte knows he needs to experience more. Yes, he reminds her of her husband in some ways, but that isn't enough for her. It is just nostalgia. While she enjoyed their time together, it can also be a drain to have to raise a child, and teach a young man about life and love. She needs and wants someone who can take care of her, not the other way around. (At least this is how I see her character.)

This doesn't mean Ben won't get to have fun experiences in the story.

(Also, it is difficult to show many things happening outside of the MC's point of view, so that plays a part in how we have written the story as well.)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Charlotte needs someone who can help be a father to her child for one. Also, Ben is still young, and Charlotte knows he needs to experience more. Yes, he reminds her of her husband in some ways, but that isn't enough for her. It is just nostalgia. While she enjoyed their time together, it can also be a drain to have to raise a child, and teach a young man about life and love. She needs and wants someone who can take care of her, not the other way around. (At least this is how I see her character.)

This doesn't mean Ben won't get to have fun experiences in the story.

(Also, it is difficult to show many things happening outside of the MC's point of view, so that plays a part in how we have written the story as well.)
At first I assumed that you wanted Charlotte to become exclusive to MC instead or will Charlotte can be someone else if he choose the first option 1707572156418.png

In Charlotte's case I think it is possible to show her story that happened outside of the MC's point of view when She and Mary are telling a story with each other.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
At first I assumed that you wanted Charlotte to become exclusive to MC instead or will Charlotte can be someone else if he choose the first option View attachment 3342679

In Charlotte's case I think it is possible to show her story that happened outside of the MC's point of view when She and Mary are telling a story with each other.
that decision was about giving the player a choice to fuck her or not. Not about having Charlotte be exclusive.

We may have Mary telling MC about something Charlotte tells her, or have him listen into the conversation, if she does find someone and talks about it.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes