Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
To get really technical, in hotwife relationships, the guy isn't supposed to be having extra-marital affairs at all
Never understood how someone could really agree to this. An ex GF of mine literally demanded the o e sided right to have other partners. I still dont get the audacity. That why she became an ex... guess i dont like the Hotline path for that reason...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Never understood how someone could really agree to this. An ex GF of mine literally demanded the o e sided right to have other partners. I still dont get the audacity. That why she became an ex... guess i dont like the Hotline path for that reason...
Yeah it really just comes down to fetishes, almost always on the guys side. Some guys just like seeing/hearing about their partner with other people, and have no desire to have the same freedom. This comes down to them being comfortable with their partner being with other people, but their partner not being okay with the reverse. However, since it's the guys fetish in the first place, they're okay with it, and are comfortable with that arrangement.

That's not to say that there aren't some cases where a manipulative woman takes advantage of a guy with a lower self-esteem and insecurity issues, and basically guilt them into allowing the arrangement, or straight up giving them an ultimatum that they can accept it, or that she will leave him. In these cases, it's really disgusting and really scummy.

The same can be said with men who do the same to women as well, I only gave this example because we were on the topic of hotwifing.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'll let you in on a secret, many who live the lifestyle don't understand why they do it either :ROFLMAO:. And I'm not even joking. In saying that, there are various reasons couples move to a hotwife lifestyle. For some its a kink, for some the husband has ill health, for some its age related, libido differences, compersion, many reasons. Successful hotwife relationships are initiated by the man. Its very rare to see a successful relationship initiated by women. For my wife and I it was a combination of circumstances. Its complicated. I'd be prepared to share in a PM if you're genuinely interested.

If Hotwifing isn't your thing, then its best to deal with it like you did. Its cliche, that she is either cheating or is planning on it. Cliche but true in my experience. By the time a woman is prepared to ask for an Open Relationship/hotwifing, she has already decided. Open Relationships and hotwifing are just tools for many women to side step guilt. Relationships just don't survive that. Its hard enough for healthy relationships to survive alternative lifestyles.

That is my thoughts for what its worth.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This is why we have also added in a 'hot husband' part of the game. So that it isn't all one sided.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Oh I know, that part was more in regards to GetOutOfMyLab, who likes to put most things extra-marital under the same cuckold umbrella, and you said that's also the definition you know, so I was just being a nit-picky pants. :ROFLMAO:
Don't take Lab seriously. I never do. He just likes to start trouble. :ROFLMAO: Also I think the word cuck gets overused too much. I don't equate sharing to automatically mean the husband is a cuck.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Thx for the contributions. For the record, im not opposed alternative relationships. I'm not saying that the husband must exercise his right, but unequal rights are a sign for an unhealthy relationship in my book.
Completely agree with the need for equality in the relationship. My wife and I have been fortunate enough to have found a couple of rules that keep us equal and happy.
Nah no fiancee I'm single.

But I would never let a bro cuck me
That would turn messy I think.
Single? Here I was thinking you were dating Mary, Kaija, Step, Ann, Anne, and a million others :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes