simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Well atleast we’ll still get an update this month, just a little smaller, than planned. That is so much better than delaying it 2 more months to give us a full update
Yeah, after discussing it, we decided to split it up. We found a good scene to end the first half, so decided to to do it. Really didn't want to postpone completely. And definitely didn't want to release something we weren't happy with.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Well atleast we’ll still get an update this month, just a little smaller, than planned. That is so much better than delaying it 2 more months to give us a full update
Smaller update -> 1500+ renders (as much as Chapter 3 content and more than Chapter 1 & 2). Plus easier for me to build the game and upload it. At least for this part.

We just hope the chapter is to everyone's liking.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Gotta give you guys credit. You do things right. Last time the update was delayed and you didn’t charge your patreons and this time you are breaking up the update. I have no idea how you guys do what you do but I can imagine your reactions when you realized the path needed changing. It must have been frustrating knowing you would have to go back and change the work you had already done. Can’t wait for the update

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Well crap.... I don't play the cheat route....
There will still be regular routes, so the update will still be playable for you. As will the second half. Basically it all comes down to having to add in the correct reactions, dialogues, and some renders for if the cheating path is going on. As it is now, we didn't have the dialogues and expressions for the non sexual scenes so they were believeable if they are cheating on each other. Just didn't feel right.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
you know I might need to finish the cheating save after all and play a bit of the update on that save now I think about it as I need to see if we get confirmation in the first 1/2 if those diaries were real or not haha

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Gotta give you guys credit. You do things right. Last time the update was delayed and you didn’t charge your patreons and this time you are breaking up the update. I have no idea how you guys do what you do but I can imagine your reactions when you realized the path needed changing. It must have been frustrating knowing you would have to go back and change the work you had already done. Can’t wait for the update
Thanks, it wasn't that tough of a decision once we realized what had to happen. We would have rather been able to release it all, but this we thought was a better solution.

To tell the truth, we have no idea how we do what we do either. hahaha. But yeah, it was a bite in the ass realizing it just didn't feel right, then figuring out why. But I think in the end it will be for the best. We really don't have to change anything though, just add some dialogues and choices and some renders. But, we have to do it for the entire script, basically adding an if you cheated, then this happens set of dialogues and renders for each scene. Luckily, the sex scenes we had this figured in, it is the non sex for the most part that we missed it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
We really don't have to change anything though, just add some dialogues and choices and some renders. But, we have to do it for the entire script, basically adding an if you cheated, then this happens set of dialogues and renders for each scene. .
is this just a rework of the cheating path for chapter 5 or earlier chapters as well. I don't want to assume anything but now it got me wondering after reading this

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
is this just a rework of the cheating path for chapter 5 or earlier chapters as well. I don't want to assume anything but now it got me wondering after reading this
Just a rework of the cheating path for chapter 5. Previous chapters remain unchanged. Actually, not even a rework, it's just the addition of dialogues and renders for that path

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
No, this is all Chapter 5 I am talking about. Up through chapter 4 they really didn't talk much or react too much to the cheating, but that all changed at the end of Chapter 4. So we want to make sure we have that accounted for going forward. In other words, if they are cheating on each other, and know it, they won't act or talk the same way they would on the non cheating path. So we have to make sure we have all that correct, and as believable as possible.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I've done a replay recently and I'm baffles more than ever that Mary start cheating on a hunch that Frank is cheating without solid proof. Especially as she gets so upset when Fred believes Zoe telling him that Mary is cheating.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Here is the post I just posted on Patreon about the update.

We have news on the update for everyone.

The past two weeks have been crazy. We have been going through doing a playthrough/edit, while also finishing up renders for scenes. We have good news, and bad news for you.

First, the bad news. In doing the playthrough, we have discovered a big issue with the storyline, especially for the cheating path. It just hasn't seemed realistic enough in the way they interact. Therefor we are going to have to add/rewrite some scenes to make this work for the story in a way we are happy with. This has already begun. However it will add a month or two of work to be able to get all this done.

The good news, we hope. We have decided to cut Chapter 5 into two parts, and will release the first half February 28th. Sod will be out of town on business the week prior, so want to be sure he is back for a few days for us to triple check before the release.

We will then complete the second half of Chapter 5 over the next month or two, and should release it in April.

We will also have the swingers scene to release after the second half of Chapter 5, so that would be around June.

So basically we will have three updates about 2 months apart.

We hope this is acceptable. We just want to make sure we put out something we are proud of, and get done as well as we can. But we also didn't want to make our fans wait any longer than is necessary.

Thanks as always.

FitB Games
You always write you, i.e. more than one. It's well known that you don't exactly shine with updates. I was your patron. It doesn't sound very trustworthy what you're writing.

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
You always write you, i.e. more than one. It's well known that you don't exactly shine with updates. I was your patron. It doesn't sound very trustworthy what you're writing.

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I've done a replay recently and I'm baffles more than ever that Mary start cheating on a hunch that Frank is cheating without solid proof. Especially as she gets so upset when Fred believes Zoe telling him that Mary is cheating.
I admit I don't recall all the details on the cheating path as ive yet to play a cheating path properly. But I did skim through that path once after playing the game through my first time. I recall if you cheat 100% when it's possible Mary does mention how she wasn't asleep and saw you and Zoe in the pool, and heard you cheating with her on the nurse. Even if the nurse one isn't solid seeing him with Zoe is proof enough I say granted I don't recall the timeline if that happened before or after Mary does cheat with the handyman forget his name want to say it's Bryce.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love you Mary baby.
Let's have lots of adventures together.

I want to see how many men you can take.
And don't worry honey I will be by your side every step of the way.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes