drakov

Sep 25, 2023
The Anti-NTR crowd don't bother me at all. That is a given with a game with any other dicks in it, so I expected that going in.

I was mostly referring to just all the questions we will get after the public release. And being able to field those questions. We always try to answer what we can, and with the way this chapter ramps things up, I expect more than usual.
Ignor them !!!! You have made a verry good game !!! I payed all 3 rutes from the new update !!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'd try to convince myself of your explanations and give it another shot. Therefore the following questions? What's the point of trust? Having trust maxed out doesn't change anything in the slightest. It's a missed opportunity in my eyes to escalate or deescalate Mary's behavior. What's the reward for having high trust and/or not being an asshole?
Also why does watching the livestream or not have literally no effect on Mary's behavior - why giving a choice if it doesn't matter.
Further point, if accepting the Blowjob from Marsha is considered as cheating, there is no indication in the walktrough.
Trust will come into play in the final chapter, as will asshole. These will be used to help determine the final outcome paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Everyone is talking about the cheating path
But I'm more excited for the swinging and hotwife paths.

Especially hotwife.
Hotwife I think you will enjoy. Swinging/vanilla path didn't have as many scenes in part 1, most of those scenes are in part 2, The way we had the script layed out before we split the chapter in two parts, those scenes just came in the back half of the Chapter, and we didn't want to completely change the script layout to move them forward, as it would have messed up the flow.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Everyone is talking about the cheating path
But I'm more excited for the swinging and hotwife paths.

Especially hotwife.
I agree Joshy I usually prefer Vanilla/Swinging paths. Hotwife paths are good unless the guy is over the top pathetic or goes in to humiliation territory (hence why I ended the call). I only do cheating in certain scenarios or if a game is good enough I'll do all the paths for a look. This game is good so I wanted to experience all the paths, plus Mary is a bit of a bimbo so I didn't feel so bad about cheating especially when it came to Kelly. Fred so needs to end up with her and live happily ever after with lots of babies. Even better a Kelly Charlotte throuple. :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hotwife I think you will enjoy. Swinging/vanilla path didn't have as many scenes in part 1, most of those scenes are in part 2, The way we had the script layed out before we split the chapter in two parts, those scenes just came in the back half of the Chapter, and we didn't want to completely change the script layout to move them forward, as it would have messed up the flow.
Hotwife path sounds awesome.
Thank you for giving fans of hotwifing those options.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Trust will come into play in the final chapter, as will asshole. These will be used to help determine the final outcome paths.

Edit: I could not replicate that issue. Maybe a wrong save game...

However it will be still interesting if all this cheating incidents of Mary are affecting the cheat count.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
also at the key party your counting Tony, didn’t you bang Blair or Vickie?
Its random. There is no sex with the other 2 girls. In that case, if Mary banged Tony, Fred complains, and Mary says simply 'your bad' you should have fucked her" while on the vanilla path she is upset if you banged blair and vicky, because she says this wasn't agreed with the other wifes before hand. The only conclusion is that she fucked against this agreement on cheating path, hence this should be added to her cheat count.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm just happy to not be a cheating path player, just in general. I just feel at peace only playing monogamous, poly/harem, and swinging paths in games. :D

I don't self insert, except on rare occasions, however I do always like to be able to relate to the character I'm playing. And there's no way in hell I can relate to someone who's a cheater (I've made very rare exceptions), and also there's no way I can relate to an MC who forgives and stays with a cheater. If it's once, and I can tell there's sincere remorse, then I could consider it... but if you continue to cheat, showing a lack of remorse, then you can pack your shit and bounce, there's no forgiveness.

So yeah, I'm going to keep playing the hotwife/swinging path and stay away from any of that drama, I prefer to be happy.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm just happy to not be a cheating path player, just in general. I just feel at peace only playing monogamous, poly/harem, and swinging paths in games. :D

I don't self insert, except on rare occasions, however I do always like to be able to relate to the character I'm playing. And there's no way in hell I can relate to someone who's a cheater (I've made very rare exceptions), and also there's no way I can relate to an MC who forgives and stays with a cheater. If it's once, and I can tell there's sincere remorse, then I could consider it... but if you continue to cheat, showing a lack of remorse, then you can pack your shit and bounce, there's no forgiveness.

So yeah, I'm going to keep playing the hotwife/swinging path and stay away from any of that drama, I prefer to be happy.
yeah this is the only game I found so far I can play a cheating path and enjoy it granted I still need to play the update. But I like how it's based on the players actions, so it's all the player if she is a cheater or not. While other games try to give you a choice I found sometimes they do add questionable things that are forced that can come across as cheating, but from what I played so far with this 1 it's all on the player 100%, so it doesnt feel as horrible to me even if cheating is a shitty thing to do.

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

I understand. The plan is to have it so Mary would not cheat unless Fred does, and in proportion to his cheating. So if you keep cheating, she would match the amount, more or less. That is the plan anyway.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
yeah this is the only game I found so far I can play a cheating path and enjoy it granted I still need to play the update. But I like how it's based on the players actions, so it's all the player if she is a cheater or not. While other games try to give you a choice I found sometimes they do add questionable things that are forced that can come across as cheating, but from what I played so far with this 1 it's all on the player 100%, so it doesnt feel as horrible to me even if cheating is a shitty thing to do.
For me, the only exceptions I've made where I play a game or path with a male MC that cheats are:

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes