simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Good for the goose and all that, sure...but how many relationships survive tit for tat like the MC's wife is doing...specially letting her lovers cum in her after the Dr gives her the all clear to get pregnant. MC is wrong for cheating, but hitting the nuclear option like she's doing will just put a finality on ending things. Right now he's taking his lumps like he feels he should, but what happens when she says she's pregnant with another guys kid...oh well, I cheated a few times, so fair is fair...lol
That is a possibility, yes. It will be up to the MC whether the relationship lasts or not. Based on direct choices, and how his choices cause her to act.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
hell what a payback i need to restart the game to not get this shitty payback but no fun :(

but i told her everything why to act like the liar hmmmm
Telling her everything is a good thing, in the end, but it doesn't mean you don't have to pay for your indiscretions.

Going to the police and telling them you murdered someone, doesn't mean you don't pay the penalties for murder, though you might get a slightly lighter sentence.

• Sad
Reactions: djsverige

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Telling her everything is a good thing, in the end, but it doesn't mean you don't have to pay for your indiscretions.

Going to the police and telling them you murdered someone, doesn't mean you don't pay the penalties for murder, though you might get a slightly lighter sentence.
if this slightly lighter then what would be the severe ??!!!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
That is a possibility, yes. It will be up to the MC whether the relationship lasts or not. Based on direct choices, and how his choices cause her to act.
I see, that makes sense. Consequences is a two way street however, I hope that comes up in the story as well. There should be some comeuppance for going to people they know for her revenge...now the word is out sort of thing, as something she's doing would never stay quite.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I see, that makes sense. Consequences is a two way street however, I hope that comes up in the story as well. There should be some comeuppance for going to people they know for her revenge...now the word is out sort of thing, as something she's doing would never stay quite.
It is a two way street, yes. There are consequences to all actions. So this could end up being a bad thing for the both of them. May mean having to leave town, and start over.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Not as sexy as Zoe.
To tell the truth, and I may get scorched for this, I have never been happy with the Zoe model. Something about her just strikes me as wrong. I think it is the eyes. Just a bit too big, giving her that anime look maybe? Not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
No, the Marsha scene does not trigger any cheating on Mary's part, at this point.

We have a cheat counter implemented. This is triggered by how many girls you have cheated on (not counting Zoe, or Marsha. They are separate entities in this) This cheat counter also depends on lying to Mary, or watching the video call.
It's still kinda sad that Mary completely forgot how forgiving Frank was with her mistake. You even marked it as cheating yourself.
Screenshot_20240310_210527_A Life Worth Living Chapter 4.jpg

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the characters in the game are beautiful but I lost the will to play after learning that swinging is forced, I took the path of remaining faithful but I was forced to share her, but if you cheat on her it is unforgivable and she go like it and starts sleeping with everyone and you just watch or participate, worse still you can't sleep with other characters because she accuses you, but she is allowed. this idiotic new idea that she still likes you after sleeping with somone si dumb and beliving that by doing this she becomes closer to you, sorry but this is the mentality of someone who is a cuckold and creates the illusion that the woman still loves him. like man your wife will give it to different guys and you will believe that she loves you, like you have to be very stupid to believe in that open marriage bulshit is the biggest stupidity in the world, the man will always get fucked either way the marriage will break and he will lose everything during the divorce, only idiots believe in this. It's sorry, but if someone needs to sleep with others while being with you, they don't love you, they're just using you.
I also think the title is probably wrong, what a valuable life is to live watching your wife cheat on you if you are faithful to her and if you are unfaithful she cheats too, this title i think is meaning for the wife that life is valuable to live for shame i really did like the characthers. but i hope that the dev keeps workinmg on the game and finish him hate to see the game being unfinished even if i don't like him is a disrespect to the fans and the patreons.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes