latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Sod just checked it. It has to do with the WT Mod. We are working on a patch for it. You may be able to ignore it, and continue. Let us know. And as soon as we have the patch, we will put it out.
Yes I was able to skip it. I don't think it took anything away from this update so I don't know if the patch has fixed it or not. I have been playing the latest update since about 10am this morning and I have just finished playing all possible routes. I need a little break now.

I do have a couple of questions. I read many pages back when the update was released on Patreon that Mary gave Ben A bj. Was that in this update or earlier in the game? If it was this update I didn't come across it.

In the full cheating path (where Fred has fucked all the girls available to him) When Mary is going with the male Dr to have the tests she gives Fred a smug look like she is going to fuck the Dr but we don't see this. So did she or didn't she?

Also what did the therapist talk to Mary about when Fred left the room. I feel that you might have missed something there.
I would guess that she did say to Mary to do the same back to him only much worse make him watch but again in reality I don't think any therapist would actually suggest that.

I hope you guys don't mind my feedback.

Firstly I want to say that I loved every bit of the update. The way you guys are telling the storey and the flow with all the different paths. The only criticism that I have Is on the full cheat path I can't see that any woman whom has found out that her partner has cheated would still have sex with him and still go to a swingers club with him to have sex with others until he had proved himself worthy of her and proved his remorse. However I love the way that Mary does get revenge on him albeit a little harsh. For me personally that would be the ultimate nail in the coffin for my marriage if my wife did that to me. Again I don't see how you can say in one breath that you still love someone and then do that level of revenge.

Final Question. Did I read some pages back that this update had been split in 2 parts? If so when can we expect the second part. I just excited to see what else Mary will do to Fred and how (if they can) save their marriage.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yes I was able to skip it. I don't think it took anything away from this update so I don't know if the patch has fixed it or not. I have been playing the latest update since about 10am this morning and I have just finished playing all possible routes. I need a little break now.

I do have a couple of questions. I read many pages back when the update was released on Patreon that Mary gave Ben A bj. Was that in this update or earlier in the game? If it was this update I didn't come across it.

In the full cheating path (where Fred has fucked all the girls available to him) When Mary is going with the male Dr to have the tests she gives Fred a smug look like she is going to fuck the Dr but we don't see this. So did she or didn't she?

Also what did the therapist talk to Mary about when Fred left the room. I feel that you might have missed something there.
I would guess that she did say to Mary to do the same back to him only much worse make him watch but again in reality I don't think any therapist would actually suggest that.

I hope you guys don't mind my feedback.

Firstly I want to say that I loved every bit of the update. The way you guys are telling the storey and the flow with all the different paths. The only criticism that I have Is on the full cheat path I can't see that any woman whom has found out that her partner has cheated would still have sex with him and still go to a swingers club with him to have sex with others until he had proved himself worthy of her and proved his remorse. However I love the way that Mary does get revenge on him albeit a little harsh. For me personally that would be the ultimate nail in the coffin for my marriage if my wife did that to me. Again I don't see how you can say in one breath that you still love someone and then do that level of revenge.

Final Question. Did I read some pages back that this update had been split in 2 parts? If so when can we expect the second part. I just excited to see what else Mary will do to Fred and how (if they can) save their marriage.
Ok, lets see here.

The patch is out. It had to do with if you chose David, or Ben, to help with the computer issue, and the WT Mod. so probably wouldn't have seen much of an issue gamewise there.

No bj for Ben, it is a possible handjob.

The male nurse scene with Mary. That happens if you had sex with Jazz. It is Mary making Fred think maybe something was going to happen. For some reasons, it probably didn't.

Won't say for sure what the Therapist told Mary behind closed doors. But she would not have told her to go fuck other men and make Fred watch.

LOVE the feedback. That is how we know the mistakes we have made, and the things we got right.

As far as Mary goes, and still having sex with Fred. She does love him, and wants to save the marriage if at all possible. He is her first, and only, love so far in her life. He helped her overcome her childhood issues, and that means everything to her. However, she has also come to the realization that she needs to make Fred understand what he has put her through, and can be brutal in doing so. She still enjoys the sex with him, and during those instances, she also feels closer to him than at any other time, both when they are together, and when at the club. At least, that is how we are writing her.

Yes, this update was going to be about twice as long, but as we were getting close to the end of the update, we realized we needed to add quite a bit more, as we were going through the playthrough. The cheating path was even less coherent than it is now. So at that point, instead of holding off on the update for another couple of months, we decided to split it into 2 parts.
In doing so, we are also adding in some scenes we decided to push back to Chapter 6, but would fit better in Chapter 5. We expect to have the next update done in a couple of months. The script is done, except for those add on scenes, and adding in some of the cheating stuff I talked about. Most of what is left is rendering scenes that weren't yet finished, and for the new scenes as well.

After part 2, we will have another update within a couple of months after that one. There is a big swingers club party, with most, of not all, of the couples you have, or will, encounter in the club there. Along with a couple of new couples. After that update, we will be working on the final Chapter 6, which is actually already being written as well. That will take several months to complete after every thing else.

Thanks for the feedback. Really glad you enjoy the game!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
made a new sig for your game, hope you like it, its got some of the old mixed in with the newer content. Also this is my favorite line or scene from the update:love:
View attachment 3429231

View attachment 3429233
Did you take an image (or images) from every sex scene in the game? Holy Shit! This is awesome! You spent alot of time on this. Thanks!

Yeah, I liked that line myself. Margaret scene was fun to do. And we haven't seen the last of her.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i certainly don't mind Mary paying the mc back but how is she all knowing?
Either she knew because it happened under her nose (Zoe, Jazz), recieved and anonymous picture (Lexi), or was told by other people (Kelly, Rachel)

Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Any sex scenes with Sonia in future? I love her character or maybe her curves
Sonia and Marcos were something we did a little different here. We wanted to have one of the neighborhood couples be monogamous, and found it kind of funny that it would be the ex mobster/ex stripper couple who would be.

They will tease, but they are utterly loyal beyond that. Being an ex stripper, she is fine with some playing around, and Marcos doesn't mind it, but probably no more than that.

However, we may do an 'exclusive scene' at some point with them in it, so never say never. And it is very possible, likely even, that they will appear in a future game. So you never can tell.

Edit: We have talked about having a final scene with all the neighbors in the final chapter. Still talking this one over. If we do, we may have Marcos and Sonia have sex together in this one, in the same room as everyone else. But don't hold me to that. We haven't made up our minds on it yet.

Last edited:

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
Sonia and Marcos were something we did a little different here. We wanted to have one of the neighborhood couples be monogamous, and found it kind of funny that it would be the ex mobster/ex stripper couple who would be.

They will tease, but they are utterly loyal beyond that. Being an ex stripper, she is fine with some playing around, and Marcos doesn't mind it, but probably no more than that.

However, we may do an 'exclusive scene' at some point with them in it, so never say never. And it is very possible, likely even, that they will appear in a future game. So you never can tell.
They can be utterly loyal if they do swinging in front of each other. isn't it?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Ben's scene is triggered based on your choice whether you want Ben or David's help with fixing the computer. If you choose Ben, you'll see the HJ scene. But ignoring the bug you encountered, the game will default to David's help which means you'll miss out on Ben's HJ scene. I recommend using the patch and replaying that sequence (choosing whether to contact Ben or David and you can choose Ben for the HJ scene)

Teststallion

Oct 30, 2021
Not in their eyes, But I did add a little edit to my previous response to you.
That's nice. I hope to see MC sucking up on her boobs while Vicky licks him or maybe spanking her while Fucking someone in the room. Such light touches would be fun if there isn't any penetration involved.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Edit: We have talked about having a final scene with all the neighbors in the final chapter. Still talking this one over. If we do, we may have Marcos and Sonia have sex together in this one, in the same room as everyone else. But don't hold me to that. We haven't made up our minds on it yet.
Yeah Marcos at a swinger club is like fire and gasoline, after he fucks the guys wife he probly knocks out the guy banging his wife cause he’s done and ready to leave :ROFLMAO:
Got any preview teaser of Sarah from the next update to share?

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ok, lets see here.

The patch is out. It had to do with if you chose David, or Ben, to help with the computer issue, and the WT Mod. so probably wouldn't have seen much of an issue gamewise there.

No bj for Ben, it is a possible handjob.
Ok I don't know if that's a bug then but I didn't get a choice between David or Ben. Fred just spoke to David about it.

The male nurse scene with Mary. That happens if you had sex with Jazz. It is Mary making Fred think maybe something was going to happen. For some reasons, it probably didn't.
1710090559876.png
Ok Again I feel there is a missed opportunity there. Either Mary did do something with the therapist or some dialog from Fred thinking "shit she is going to do something with him" and maybe asking her when they were left alone in the Dr's office a bit later in that scene.
To me it just doesn't flow right.

Also sorry for all the questions but what the hell was that scene with Tony and Marcos about, Did I miss something there?

Reactions: Aibon Wee

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Is the current version available on Patreon, the latest patched version?
Android version is patched. I have included the link in the Patreon Post to the patch for PC & Mac.

Don't want to upload 10 GB files again just for 8 MB fix.

Reactions: sagerock820

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ben's scene is triggered based on your choice whether you want Ben or David's help with fixing the computer. If you choose Ben, you'll see the HJ scene. But ignoring the bug you encountered, the game will default to David's help which means you'll miss out on Ben's HJ scene. I recommend using the patch and replaying that sequence (choosing whether to contact Ben or David and you can choose Ben for the HJ scene)
Ah sorry Didn't see this response till after I wrote my last post
I will check it out and see what happens.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ok I don't know if that's a bug then but I didn't get a choice between David or Ben. Fred just spoke to David about it.

View attachment 3429448
Ok Again I feel there is a missed opportunity there. Either Mary did do something with the therapist or some dialog from Fred thinking "shit she is going to do something with him" and maybe asking her when they were left alone in the Dr's office a bit later in that scene.
To me it just doesn't flow right.

Also sorry for all the questions but what the hell was that scene with Tony and Marcos about, Did I miss something there?
It was a bug. There is a patch for it. It is defaulting to David without the patch, but you should have a choice there. I think Sod responded, and the patch file is on OP

There is a reason why she didn't do anything, and we will bring that reason up later on. Also, Fred is pretty sure she would have told him about it, if she did. I do like that you noticed that little sideways look she gave him though.

Marcos has a problem with Tony, always has. This was just Marcos being kind of an ass, but he saw it as horsing around (ex mobster and all) Mostly, it was Sod wanting to add in a funny scene with that scenario, hahahaha. But it will come more to light as we go on.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes