bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Hopefully he had a sex dungeon in his basement and the next photo shoot with the grandson will be down there on the St Andrews cross, or in the bondage chair and finish with Mary locked in the stocks and super horny so he fucks her face and then finishes in her ass:love:
And then she thanks him and asks him to send her some 5 by 7 photos of them so she can show Fred:ROFLMAO:
like in The Poughkeepsie Tapes

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I see no other starting point than Mary's involvement in both of these crimes, but
we can also assume that the real murderer has not yet been shown in the game

Of course, Julia could kill Mike, but what's her connection to Charlie?

we've only got half the game done
You have seen the murderer in the game. I can reveal that.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I had a theory about the murders. Charlie was silenced by members of the former Marcoas gang in order to deprive him of protection over Marcos and Sonya as long as Charlie lived his protection works and now that I don't have Charlie anymore his protection stopped working gagsters can take revenge for what Marcos did to the son of the main boss sent him to prison where he was killed. As for Miake, maybe he knew these gangsters and collaborated with them? for gagsters, having a doctor with access to a hospital and medicines is an acquisition price, it is possible that they killed him too because he quarreled with him about something or cheated. Tell Mrcos that they were at the funeral of his former gang boss and everyone was nice to him no they didn't want revenge seems very far fetched to me usually gags go after their former member to the end until they kill him. As for Mary, maybe someone told them that she often came to visit Charie, the same with Dr. Maike, maybe they saw her at the doctor's and they associated her. and They figured she'd be the perfect person to snitch on her for these murders because she knew Charlie and worked as Dr. Mike's nurse.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I had a theory about the murders. Charlie was silenced by members of the former Marcoas gang in order to deprive him of protection over Marcos and Sonya as long as Charlie lived his protection works and now that I don't have Charlie anymore his protection stopped working gagsters can take revenge for what Marcos did to the son of the main boss sent him to prison where he was killed. As for Miake, maybe he knew these gangsters and collaborated with them? for gagsters, having a doctor with access to a hospital and medicines is an acquisition price, it is possible that they killed him too because he quarreled with him about something or cheated. Tell Mrcos that they were at the funeral of his former gang boss and everyone was nice to him no they didn't want revenge seems very far fetched to me usually gags go after their former member to the end until they kill him. As for Mary, maybe someone told them that she often came to visit Charie, the same with Dr. Maike, maybe they saw her at the doctor's and they associated her. and They figured she'd be the perfect person to snitch on her for these murders because she knew Charlie and worked as Dr. Mike's nurse.
Good theory. I like your way of thinking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
then why didn't they kill Charlie sooner?

If they needed a doctor, they wouldn't have killed him

too many coincidences around Mary...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
then why didn't they kill Charlie sooner?

If they needed a doctor, they wouldn't have killed him

too many coincidences around Mary...
Because so far they haven't had anyone else to blame for Charlie's murder? and waiting for the right moment to blame Mary, they must have blamed someone, or maybe they knew about Dr. Miake's penchant for humiliating young women. Maybe they also knew he was blackmailing Mary. And Dr. Mike's friend could be a double agent?

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
As an ex-cop, Charlie definitely had enemies, I find it hard to believe that they waited until Charlie was a hundred years old and had a diseased prostate, and how would they know what he was doing with Mary?

Mike was corrupt in the first place and there was probably a whole list of people he screwed over

Mafia doesn't know how to destroy them both and suddenly Mary appears and solves their problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes