Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There seems to be a lot of people that could be invloved in that. Great job in setting up the characters and who has interacted to whom. I also love a little mystery !
There may be only one murderer, but many leads lead to him, and some of them are false

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Okay, I love a good murder mystery in my adult game but if you want to figure out the murderer you have to determine the following:
1. What is the motive for the killings? Are the murders even connected? Same person did both? If so then is he killing the people because they wronged him or her in some way or is he/she doing to get back at Mike or Mary?
2. If they are doing it to get back at either Mike or Mary then which one? Or both. And then why would they want to do that?
3. If they are trying to get back at either Mike or Mary then they went to a very elaborate plan to do so. For instance at this point we don't know what possible evidence they would have for bringing her in cuffs. Is she actually arrested? She must be, they wouldn't bring someone in for questioning in cuffs.
4. Once again assuming the motive is to get back at Mike or Mary then the real murderer must have provided the cops with the tip to arrest her. I don't think there was enough time after Mike's murder for them to piece it all together, they must have been handed evidence. So who would have that evidence? Who knew that Mary was being blackmailed by Mike? That basically narrows it down to the girlfriend, her friend who was at the apartment when Mike came over or one of the other guys at the poker game (doubtful). The only other option it is someone that knows but we don't know that they know.
5. If the crimes are not an effort to get back at Mike and Mary then everything is on the table and I have no clue since I don't have a motive.
Finally, in my opinion the cops were tipped by Zoe. I'm not saying she is the murderer (she might be but I don't think so) but I think she wants to get with Mike. Remember, when she lied (we think) to Mike when he was on the trip about what happened between Mary and Jeremy? Also, she lied about what went down between Charlie and Mary in the shower. We also know that she has eavesdropped on them before so maybe she listened while they were talking about it. She then called the cops anonymously and told them everything that she knew. Just a guess.
BTW love the murder mystery but even if it wasn't there this game is great.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, I love a good murder mystery in my adult game but if you want to figure out the murderer you have to determine the following:
1. What is the motive for the killings? Are the murders even connected? Same person did both? If so then is he killing the people because they wronged him or her in some way or is he/she doing to get back at Mike or Mary?
2. If they are doing it to get back at either Mike or Mary then which one? Or both. And then why would they want to do that?
3. If they are trying to get back at either Mike or Mary then they went to a very elaborate plan to do so. For instance at this point we don't know what possible evidence they would have for bringing her in cuffs. Is she actually arrested? She must be, they wouldn't bring someone in for questioning in cuffs.
4. Once again assuming the motive is to get back at Mike or Mary then the real murderer must have provided the cops with the tip to arrest her. I don't think there was enough time after Mike's murder for them to piece it all together, they must have been handed evidence. So who would have that evidence? Who knew that Mary was being blackmailed by Mike? That basically narrows it down to the girlfriend, her friend who was at the apartment when Mike came over or one of the other guys at the poker game (doubtful). The only other option it is someone that knows but we don't know that they know.
5. If the crimes are not an effort to get back at Mike and Mary then everything is on the table and I have no clue since I don't have a motive.
Finally, in my opinion the cops were tipped by Zoe. I'm not saying she is the murderer (she might be but I don't think so) but I think she wants to get with Mike. Remember, when she lied (we think) to Mike when he was on the trip about what happened between Mary and Jeremy? Also, she lied about what went down between Charlie and Mary in the shower. We also know that she has eavesdropped on them before so maybe she listened while they were talking about it. She then called the cops anonymously and told them everything that she knew. Just a guess.
BTW love the murder mystery but even if it wasn't there this game is great.
I think you mean Fred, not MIke, in some of your comments there. Also, Mary was not in cuffs in the final scene. Other than that, I like the thoughts you have on the murders.

Reactions: bandyta80

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think you mean Fred, not MIke, in some of your comments there. Also, Mary was not in cuffs in the final scene. Other than that, I like the thoughts you have on the murders.
Sorry, I gave Fred the name Mike when I played which I had to switch once I saw the doctor's name was Mike. It got too confusing. I thought she was in cuffs so I guess I missed that. It lends itself to a lot of suspicion now. Why would the cop cars pick her up? If they just wanted to question her they could request her to come in. Hmmm. Now I'm really going to confuse myself.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
All the neighbors, with the possible exception of Tony, visited Charlie to check up on him etc. They all had some secret as well, that Charlie was aware of. Not saying it is any of them, but just stirring the pot here, hahaha.
Really even Blair and Evelyn visited Charlie alone, didn’t remember that.
I could see Marcos old gang coming back to get their revenge & they wanted to send a message to Marcos by killing Charlie that you’re not safe anymore but don’t know why they would kill Mike?
Unless Mikes killer is someone else.
Plus you said we’ve already seen the killer already,
well I don’t remember their names but there was a short flashback of Marcos old gang looking for him when Charlie hides them in cabin in the woods,
but don’t know why gang would kill Dr mike unless
did Marcos contact an old gang member that he thought would be on his side,
but the gang was paying more for Marcos bounty so old gang member kills Dr mike to make Marcos feel safe that he can still ask for old favors & lets his guard down
and now I think Marcos will be the next person murdered
and I really hope Sonya does not get killed and can hide maybe even run to Charlie’s grandson house and hideout in the sex dungeon basement

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Really even Blair and Evelyn visited Charlie alone, didn’t remember that.
I could see Marcos old gang coming back to get their revenge & they wanted to send a message to Marcos by killing Charlie that you’re not safe anymore but don’t know why they would kill Mike?
Unless Mikes killer is someone else.
Plus you said we’ve already seen the killer already,
well I don’t remember their names but there was a short flashback of Marcos old gang looking for him when Charlie hides them in cabin in the woods,
but don’t know why gang would kill Dr mike unless
did Marcos contact an old gang member that he thought would be on his side,
but the gang was paying more for Marcos bounty so old gang member kills Dr mike to make Marcos feel safe that he can still ask for old favors & lets his guard down
and now I think Marcos will be the next person murdered
and I really hope Sonya does not get killed and can hide maybe even run to Charlie’s grandson house and hideout in the sex dungeon basement
I could never kill off Sonya's nice boobs and ass! Come on Man!

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
If the killer came in through the front door, Charlie knew him, he wouldn't have let a gang member in

besides, Charlie as a former policeman surely had a gun and the killer went at him with a knife? it looks to me like Charlie was surprised by someone he knew well

the gang would rather make it look like a robbery attack

knowing Charlie's tastes, this could have been done by a sex shop salesman, grandson, some prostitute to visit him, someone from the neighbours, and Mary the main suspect

we do not know how Mike was killed, whether the murderer used a knife?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
If Charlie was so kinky then why wouldn't he sexually abuse Marcos' wife, they were addicted to him,didn't stand his dick in front of Sonya?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
New characters have probably been introduced, so it's no coincidence that we have the mysterious Jacob, another old perv who surely replaces Charile?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes