Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
As an ex-cop, Charlie definitely had enemies, I find it hard to believe that they waited until Charlie was a hundred years old and had a diseased prostate, and how would they know what he was doing with Mary?

Mike was corrupt in the first place and there was probably a whole list of people he screwed over

Mafia doesn't know how to destroy them both and suddenly Mary appears and solves their problem?
Charlie as an ex-cop was well hidden and knew tricks? And if the gagsters knew Dr. Miak well, they could observe the environment around him, which was Mary. They followed Mary on that lead, matched her from the hospital, then started watching her go to Charlie's house a lot and tracked him down that way.

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Charlie as an ex-cop was well hidden and knew tricks? And if the gagsters knew Dr. Miak well, they could observe the environment around him, which was Mary. They followed Mary on that lead, matched her from the hospital, then started watching her go to Charlie's house a lot and tracked him down that way.
She would have to be extremely unlucky, not only did they both humiliate her, the mafia made her a scapegoat

They did not plant any evidence on Mary after Charlie's death, and now the police are likely to just question her

With such evidence they can make her opinions whore, nothing more.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She would have to be extremely unlucky, not only did they both humiliate her, the mafia made her a scapegoat

They did not plant any evidence on Mary after Charlie's death, and now the police are likely to just question her

It may be as you say

• Angry

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Interrogate her and they'll let her go and tell her not to leave the country because she's a suspect. One more person who had something on their conscience would avoid the police and behave unnaturally and suspiciously, and Mary does not behave like that and cooperates with the police

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
This Vicki used to go to him too, she found the body.
She said he got stabbed, they'd have to drop the knife with Mary's prints on it, they could break into Mary's when they weren't home and take the knife out of the kitchen if they planned it

• Thinking Face

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This Vicki used to go to him too, she found the body.
She said he got stabbed, they'd have to drop the knife with Mary's prints on it, they could break into Mary's when they weren't home and take the knife out of the kitchen if they planned it
All the neighbors, with the possible exception of Tony, visited Charlie to check up on him etc. They all had some secret as well, that Charlie was aware of. Not saying it is any of them, but just stirring the pot here, hahaha.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
All the neighbors, with the possible exception of Tony, visited Charlie to check up on him etc. They all had some secret as well, that Charlie was aware of. Not saying it is any of them, but just stirring the pot here, hahaha.
it could be anyone or maybe Charlie wanted to cut himself some bread after a few drinks haha

• Haha

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I meant the mafia, Vicki found the body

besides, the killer was extremely insolent , not only did he kill him, he also left the main door open and Charlie could be robbed

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I meant the mafia, Vicki found the body

besides, the killer was extremely insolent , not only did he kill him, he also left the main door open and Charlie could be robbed
Yeah, but Charlie doesn't need his shit anymore. And Shaun would look funny in old man clothes.

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
is the cop he guy from the restaurant and who she dances with at the club ?
Yes guy from the bar that Mary sits at the bar with him the first time and her husband watches them and Mary knows that.And this is another date with him if you agree with the choice I gave you earlier

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Not the guy from the bar that Mary sits at the bar with him the first time and her husband watches them and Mary knows that.And this is another date with him if you agree with the choice I gave you earlier

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did that choice....... I got the scene in the dance club...MC watches. But there is another date ? If so..... I do not get that.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes