Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
yeah sure, you think Charlie was just jerking off honorably thinking about Sonya?
Okay, Charli masturbated to her alone, in his privacy, but there wasn't much else he could do. She knows that Marcos is unpredictable and easily angered, she knew what he did to the son of the mob, and if he found out what Charlie did to Marcos' wife, he would probably kill him. So I guess he didn't want to risk it

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
New characters have probably been introduced, so it's no coincidence that we have the mysterious Jacob, another old perv who surely replaces Charile?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see you don't like Jacob anymore?

there will be other old men, Jacob's old dick won't be Mary's first and last haha

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Okay, Charli masturbated to her alone, in his privacy, but there wasn't much else he could do. She knows that Marcos is unpredictable and easily angered, she knew what he did to the son of the mob, and if he found out what Charlie did to Marcos' wife, he would probably kill him. So I guess he didn't want to risk it
You forget that if Marcos had killed Charlie, the gangsters might have killed him and Sonya

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
how could he know Fred wouldn't kill him if Mary told him what he was doing to her.
somehow that didn't stop him from molesting her

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
how could he know Fred wouldn't kill him if Mary told him what he was doing to her.
somehow that didn't stop him from molesting her
First you have two options When: Fred is angry, he yells at Charlie during a visit to the photo studio When Fred is angry that he didn't know what help Chalie agreed with Mary because he was drunk and Charlie took advantage of it. Second, you can refuse to help Charlie figure out who the blackmailer is

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Sonya was a stripper so I’m sure Charlie got some handjob, blow job,titjob, assjob in the champagne room while getting a lapdance with her that Marcos may or may not have known about

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
New characters have probably been introduced, so it's no coincidence that we have the mysterious Jacob, another old perv who surely replaces Charile?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought smoking Sarah was a bartender or waitress, but that Johnny guy that Fred works with is shady as fuck. Everytime Fred gets called back to the office about something wrong with his invention that guys there. Wouldn’t be surprised if Johnnys trying to sabotage the project and buy stock in the company low and sell it high. He could be acting like Fred’s friend to get inside information to ruin him, cause why else would Charlotte be fired from Fred’s company right when there’s another problem with Fred’s deal?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I thought smoking Sarah was a bartender or waitress, but that Johnny guy that Fred works with is shady as fuck. Everytime Fred gets called back to the office about something wrong with his invention that guys there. Wouldn’t be surprised if Johnnys trying to sabotage the project and buy stock in the company low and sell it high. He could be acting like Fred’s friend to get inside information to ruin him, cause why else would Charlotte be fired from Fred’s company right when there’s another problem with Fred’s deal?
At first I suspect him of blackmailing Mary. Yes, maybe you're right, or a man who sabotages the company and works for a competitor, our Mc always has to correct something after Jonny. Maybe Charlota didn't want to go on a date with him and was blackmailing her, and when that didn't work, did he do something to get her fired?

Reactions: bandyta80
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes