simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Well goodluck for the relationship to last till the end

Does she know ? or she is the DEV ?
Thank you. We are resigned to be with each other until the end. Neither of us have any desire to try to find someone else who could put up with us.

She has some idea that I used her as an inspiration for a story, but doesn't know exactly how. So keep it quiet! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: Private YO

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I am sure none of you care, but fuck it, gonna post it anyway!

35 years ago, today, I met my wife. We have been together ever since. Love her more today than the day we married. She is a wonderful wife, a great mother, (can't cook for shit), the best person I have ever met, caring to a fault. And, the inspiration for Mary in our game.

So, I just wanted to say. My Darling, I love you always and forever. Thank you for putting up with me for all these years.

View attachment 2346122
I wish you next 35 years and long and happy life together (y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am sure none of you care, but fuck it, gonna post it anyway!

35 years ago, today, I met my wife. We have been together ever since. Love her more today than the day we married. She is a wonderful wife, a great mother, (can't cook for shit), the best person I have ever met, caring to a fault. And, the inspiration for Mary in our game.

So, I just wanted to say. My Darling, I love you always and forever. Thank you for putting up with me for all these years.

View attachment 2346122
This is utterly unsurprising given the tone of the in-game interactions between Mary and Fred often feels like an experience between two best friends. The way both main characters describe their lives seems very much grounded in reality. ($20 says Simarimas is an EE or Electronics technician)

I wish you the best and many years to come.

Yep. I don't mind the passage of time, but it's the wheels going flat that sucks. I need some new knees!
I'm in my late 30s and the one thing I wish I knew and for any 20yo reading this is how much your metabolism changes over time-specifically between 20-40. At 20 you can shovel garbage in your mouth all day, and your body's such a lean efficient machine it'll convert it to usuable energy. Eat McDonalds all day at 40 and you'll feel tired, impotent, and depressed. :LOL:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
This is utterly unsurprising given the tone of the in-game interactions between Mary and Fred often feels like an experience between two best friends. The way both main characters describe their lives seems very much grounded in reality. ($20 says Simarimas is an EE or Electronics technician)

I wish you the best and many years to come.

I'm in my late 30s and the one thing I wish I knew and for any 20yo reading this is how much your metabolism changes over time-specifically between 20-40. At 20 you can shovel garbage in your mouth all day, and your body's such a lean efficient machine it'll convert it to usuable energy. Eat McDonalds all day at 40 and you'll feel tired, impotent, and depressed. :LOL:
Thanks so much. We are best friends. Of course in my case that isn't difficult to see, as I am old crotchety bastard who hates people.

And my profession is actually in the game! In a broad sense, you would win the $20.

Luckily, even at my old age, I can process just about any food at all still. Never depressed or tired. Can't speak on the third one. :whistle:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thanks so much. We are best friends. Of course in my case that isn't difficult to see, as I am old crotchety bastard who hates people.

And my profession is actually in the game! In a broad sense, you would win the $20.

Luckily, even at my old age, I can process just about any food at all still. Never depressed or tired. Can't speak on the third one. :whistle:
Sounds a lot like Clint
06EF38EE-DC48-4F4C-AB7C-61EFA905D6A4.gif
after seeing Mary’s clit ring
7C5C09F1-B763-4770-928A-B6D222BC33C6.gif
being asked when’s the next update?

CB5DC35A-43FE-42EF-8405-09F2F14D99B9.gif

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Honey, seriously. Someone hacked my account! I swear!
Ah, what's the bother? Squirting during an orgasm is just induced incontinence anyway. Vaginal secretions are chemically indistinguishable from piss and cum is basically just mucus with better PR. We are all disgusting creatures and must embrace it.

• Haha
Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Ah, what's the bother? Squirting during an orgasm is just induced incontinence anyway. Vaginal secretions are chemically indistinguishable from piss and cum is basically just mucus with better PR. We are all disgusting creatures and must embrace it.
Yeah, but the worst part is having to go to the store for her Depends. They might think they are for me.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes