✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I am sure none of you care, but fuck it, gonna post it anyway!

35 years ago, today, I met my wife. We have been together ever since. Love her more today than the day we married. She is a wonderful wife, a great mother, (can't cook for shit), the best person I have ever met, caring to a fault. And, the inspiration for Mary in our game.

So, I just wanted to say. My Darling, I love you always and forever. Thank you for putting up with me for all these years.

View attachment 2346122
Congratulations my friend for having such a spectacular woman who knows how to put up with you If that render is you two, she looks incredibly beautiful. Hahahahaha.
Big hugs and may you both be very happy.
Darax

Reactions: simarimas

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I know that's true. If my wife left, I would have to move out of the country, because I don't even know how to pay our bills.
I know what you mean mines an accountant so does all our taxes and benefits and finances, knows all the passwords to everything, and she does all this with multiple sclerosis, she’s like Wonder Woman, just wished she looked like her 77DDADF0-9732-43A5-8076-0448543EE79F.gif
1F253CA2-C54A-4D60-954D-6A0567440E81.gif

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ok, so I didn't get drunk last night, but I figured I would give you all a sneak peak of the murderer.

View attachment 2349099

And for those who are too impatient to wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know this guy at all.I don't think this is some trick on your part:unsure::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Ok, so I didn't get drunk last night, but I figured I would give you all a sneak peak of the murderer.

View attachment 2349099

And for those who are too impatient to wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's how I like it, that you laugh even at your own shadow. You have to be fun in life and always have a good time!
;)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Maria's renders are becoming sexier and more attractive. This woman is breaking free and she's getting wilder and wilder.... although I prefer her to be shy and hide her wild side to show it only to those who deserve it. Don't you think the same as me?

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's just that Mary's renders are getting sexier and sexier. This woman is breaking free and she's getting wilder and wilder.... although I prefer her to be shy and hide her wild side to show it only to those who deserve it. Don't you think the same as me?
Hey it’s player choice, you can play her as faithful loving wife like you choose and I can play her as a cock sleeve :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes