Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Just start play this game, feel excited, so there will be some scene like other man fxxk Mary? Like share? this game make me feel like a cuckhold.. :cry:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just start play this game, feel excited, so there will be some scene like other man fxxk Mary? Like share? this game make me feel like a cuckhold.. :cry:
They become swingers in the last chapter but you can play them both faithful or you can cheat it’s up to your choices

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Why so? I think most of the game Mary treats Fred pretty well.

The only scene I'd change if I were writing it - the pacing of the beach portapotty felt off, like it was too sudden on an otherwise slow burn route. I guess it made sense in the moment, but there's something special about that first extra-martial experience in a swinger setup; and if I were in Fred's shoes I would have preferred it being say at the swinger's club or with Logan. (and now that I think about it, Logan's a cop isnt he? Damn that story practically writes itself- Mary and Fred progress with him onto sharing scenes then they later get his help with the blackmail/murder plot.

Or- a better suggestion would be - have that scene only on the path where Charlie has already done stuff with her and husband is a jerk, ala mchstrenj==True - then it makes a lot more sense. But if you avoided Charlie thus far - to go from watching an old man wank off to blowing a stranger at the beach is a little much lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Why so? I think most of the game Mary treats Fred pretty well.

The only scene I'd change if I were writing it - the pacing of the beach portapotty felt off, like it was too sudden on an otherwise slow burn route. I guess it made sense in the moment, but there's something special about that first extra-martial experience in a swinger setup; and if I were in Fred's shoes I would have preferred it being say at the swinger's club or with Logan. (and now that I think about it, Logan's a cop isnt he? Damn that story practically writes itself- Mary and Fred progress with him onto sharing scenes then they later get his help with the blackmail/murder plot.

Or- a better suggestion would be - have that scene only on the path where Charlie has already done stuff with her and husband is a jerk, ala mchstrenj==True - then it makes a lot more sense. But if you avoided Charlie thus far - to go from watching an old man wank off to blowing a stranger at the beach is a little much lol
We were trying to show a bit of progression there, as well as the fact that Mary was drunk, and actually thought it was Fred.

If you were not on the hotwife, or cheating paths, then you would have stopped her at that point, and it wouldn't have progressed. And in the cheating path, we wanted to show that she is upset with Fred for what she suspects he might be doing behind her back. It may have been a bit early, true, but those were the reasons we added the scene in.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
when a woman is drunk she loses logical contact, few guys fuck her and she doesn't even know what happened :LOL:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
when a woman is drunk she loses logical contact, few guys fuck her and she doesn't even know what happened :LOL:
Makes sense, That’s what “project Myriam” does too with choices, if she drank too much or got stoned some of her judgement choices are greyed out like (go home) or (stop drinking or smoking pot) and stay at party or keep drinking are only choices left

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
it's a good game, but female protagonist I don't like her the look,too big ass, eyebrows have some strange and dry skin
If they put a prettier woman in there, the game would be better

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Makes sense, That’s what “project Myriam” does too with choices, if she drank too much or got stoned some of her judgement choices are greyed out like (go home) or (stop drinking or smoking pot) and stay at party or keep drinking are only choices left
That is kind of what we wanted to do, first with Fred and the whole Charlie/Zoe scene. Showing drinking makes your decisions less your own, and lust or whatever takes over. Same with the Mary beach scene. Drinking will lower the inhibitions, and cause you to make unwise decisions at times.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
when I drink wine with my girlfiend, she drinks a glass and I drink the rest of the bottle to have the same effect

and this is not the first time this has happened

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
when I drink wine with my girlfiend, she drinks a glass and I drink the rest of the bottle to have the same effect

and this is not the first time this has happened
Wait! You got drunk on a bottle of wine and blew a guy on the beach? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes