simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
In my playthrough, I have both of them cheat as much as they want (I know your shocked) :ROFLMAO: Mary is a dick magnet and Freds a pussy magnet, and they also swing and I guess “hotwifing” but I don’t remember the office worker talking about her stripping at a party
If you were on the hotwife path, it supersedes the cheating path, so you know she goes to the party. If cheating but no hotwife path, then you hear it at the office.

Reactions: bandyta80

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
what guy?take a break, I didn't mean the beach or some faggot action

I mean, women have a weak head, and a glass to them is like a bottle for us
It was a joke. Anyway, women tend to get intoxicated faster than men due mostly because of the body-weight ratio. This is usually why someone is referred to as a lightweight if they get drunk quickly. A really big woman is likely to be able to drink a scrawny guy under the table. Also, women who are late-stage alcoholics usually need to drink quite a bit more to get intoxicated due to building tolerance. This is a feature of addiction, not a bug. One of the benefits of not drinking often is that you need much less of the sauce to get yourself trashed.

Reactions: bandyta80

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
It was a joke. Anyway, women tend to get intoxicated faster than men due mostly because of the body-weight ratio. This is usually why someone is referred to as a lightweight if they get drunk quickly. A really big woman is likely to be able to drink a scrawny guy under the table. Also, women who are late-stage alcoholics usually need to drink quite a bit more to get intoxicated due to building tolerance. This is a feature of addiction, not a bug. One of the benefits of not drinking often is that you need much less of the sauce to get yourself trashed.
I know it was a joke, I'm not offended.

alcohol absorption is faster in women get drunk quicker for few reasons other than weight

I know all this

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
If you were on the hotwife path, it supersedes the cheating path, so you know she goes to the party. If cheating but no hotwife path, then you hear it at the office.
I'm on the hotwife path then.
although I've fucked every other girl without my wife knowing

then I play the same as in Deliverance, it's a good thing I'm not married, because I don't think I would be a loyal husband :D

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Wanted to update you all on our progress for Chapter 4.
We are coming along nicely. We are looking at around 40 scenes for this chapter. (some of these are multiple paths, so actually more than that) We have them all laid out, and the writing is moving forward for these scenes nicely. Lots of paths to deal with in the writing and the renders for them.
Renders are also coming along. As I am going through the scenes, many of them are going to be very long. Have more than 100 renders for just one scene.
I think we are moving along at a better pace this chapter, it seems to be coming together really well. Can't give you a date, or much of a guess as to when it will be done, but we are trying to get it done quicker than the last chapter. As we know more on a timeline for release, we will let you know.
Thanks as always for all your support.
FitB Games
A little preview of another neighbor who just might have some fun this chapter
evunnamed.jpg

(Wow, looks like Fred's gonna be busy this chapter, with alot of ladies to satisfy. wonder if this is Evelyn consoling him while hes lonely cause Mary is in jail getting pounded by the police, or shes just at work or maybe its Evelyns house. he does bring out her wild side

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019

Wanted to update you all on our progress for Chapter 4.
We are coming along nicely. We are looking at around 40 scenes for this chapter. (some of these are multiple paths, so actually more than that) We have them all laid out, and the writing is moving forward for these scenes nicely. Lots of paths to deal with in the writing and the renders for them.
Renders are also coming along. As I am going through the scenes, many of them are going to be very long. Have more than 100 renders for just one scene.
I think we are moving along at a better pace this chapter, it seems to be coming together really well. Can't give you a date, or much of a guess as to when it will be done, but we are trying to get it done quicker than the last chapter. As we know more on a timeline for release, we will let you know.
Thanks as always for all your support.
FitB Games

A little preview of another neighbor who just might have some fun this chapter
View attachment 2368067

(Wow, looks like Fred's gonna be busy this chapter, with alot of ladies to satisfy. wonder if this is Evelyn consoling him while hes lonely cause Mary is in jail getting pounded by the police, or shes just at work or maybe its Evelyns house. he does bring out her wild side
She has a crush on Fred. If you noticed, Evelyn choose Fred to kiss on the lips during honeymoon pass scene.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
She has a crush on Fred. If you noticed, Evelyn choose Fred to kiss on the lips during honeymoon pass scene.
Honestly all 4 of the main neighbor couples seem like great potentials for messing around. Evelyn is clearly into him, Vicki is just a smokin hot flirt with everyone. My personal favorites for potential swing setups would be Vicki & Jeremy or Sonya & Marcos. You could even throw in a Tony/Blair path just for the interracial enthusiasts - I'm not, but good to have options for everyone.

The poker scene is one of the best! Love the dialogues, and awesome renders! Keep it up!
Yeah I only wish Crystal had some follow-up as the other two do - she's clearly the hottest :love:.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
You guys are all about the sex,and who do you nominate for the next murder? a woman could be useful for a change

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Honestly all 4 of the main neighbor couples seem like great potentials for messing around. Evelyn is clearly into him, Vicki is just a smokin hot flirt with everyone. My personal favorites for potential swing setups would be Vicki & Jeremy or Sonya & Marcos. You could even throw in a Tony/Blair path just for the interracial enthusiasts - I'm not, but good to have options for everyone.

Yeah I only wish Crystal had some follow-up as the other two do - she's clearly the hottest :love:.
We are trying to have a resolution for all the characters, so you very well may see a scene with Crystal at some point.

• Love
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

I’m having brain fog today, which one is Crystal? From the swinger club or The bartender/waitress thought her name is Sarah

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Question: Is there a path in which the MC has everyone and his wife but his wife is alone with him?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Question: Is there a path in which the MC has everyone and his wife but his wife is alone with him?
Do you mean where the MC has sex with other women, but the wife will not have sex with other men? If that is what you mean, then no. The main path of the game is swinging, so they both will have sex with other people.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes