bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Makes sense, That’s what “project Myriam” does too with choices, if she drank too much or got stoned some of her judgement choices are greyed out like (go home) or (stop drinking or smoking pot) and stay at party or keep drinking are only choices left
drugs fuck in everyone's head, Harvey Keitel showed it perfectly in Bad Lieutenant, he showed his police ID here and jerks off in the street :LOL:

He should get an Oscar for his performance in this movie

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
what guy?take a break, I didn't mean the beach or some faggot action

I mean, women have a weak head, and a glass to them is like a bottle for us
Hahaha, just joking with you. The way you said it made it sound like you said the same thing had happened to you as what I had posted about Mary doing.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
drugs fuck in everyone's head, Harvey Keitel showed it perfectly in Bad Lieutenant, he showed his police ID here and jerks off in the street :LOL:

He should get an Oscar for his performance in this movie
A6E63859-DA19-44DE-8233-33F7A70CB852.jpeg Never saw that movie, but what a scene would definately love to see a cop pull Mary or one of the other wives over and do that, except don’t shoot your load on the street shoot it in her mouth or face

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Hahaha, just joking with you. The way you said it made it sound like you said the same thing had happened to you as what I had posted about Mary doing.
you like to provoke:LOL:
but with this gayness it scare me, lest you come up with something like that for the game (n)

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
View attachment 2364017 Never saw that movie, but what a scene would definately love to see a cop pull Mary or one of the other wives over and do that, except don’t shoot your load on the street shoot it in her mouth or face
you have to watch it

Corrupt, drug and gambling weird NYC police investigate report of rape of nun

Keitel in action as he loses a bet at the bookmaker and does it all on duty :D

Last edited:

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Yeah, I make fun of most everything. And don't worry, we won't have a gay scene in this game. Will save that for later.
now it's fashion in movies there's a lot of it, I recently watched an episode of The Last of Us and of course gays, the only thing they changed compared to the game was they added gays to the movie

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I mean, women have a weak head, and a glass to them is like a bottle for us
How a person responds to alcohol depends on their genetics (specifically, how their liver is structured) not their gender. Back to HS biology for you.....

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
How a person responds to alcohol depends on their genetics (specifically, how their liver is structured) not their gender. Back to HS biology for you.....
first

I know otherwise from experience

second

Women get drunk faster, after drinking an identical portion of alcohol, her body will receive 40% more,
one weight the other has less water in the body than us, more estrogen...

you can check on google

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Great game. I wish there was a way to have wife on a cheating path but also remain completely faithful to her. Maybe there is and I missed it? But it feels like you have to do some of the Zoe sex scenes to get full wife corruption as well as the swinger club. Swinging is hot, but I would love to play with a fully faithful husband route while wife turns into a cheater. It would be nice to be able to skip the swinger club and only have sex with the wife for the whole game as I think wife betraying husband is so hot.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Great game. I wish there was a way to have wife on a cheating path but also remain completely faithful to her. Maybe there is and I missed it? But it feels like you have to do some of the Zoe sex scenes to get full wife corruption as well as the swinger club. Swinging is hot, but I would love to play with a fully faithful husband route while wife turns into a cheater. It would be nice to be able to skip the swinger club and only have sex with the wife for the whole game as I think wife betraying husband is so hot.
Thanks!

We wanted to keep it more as the couple are in love, so if the MC doesn't cheat, then the wife won't. There are scenarios where the wife will have sex with other men, but they will be with the MC consent, a hotwife path. which has already begun. Not exactly what you are looking for, I know, but with the way we want the story to play out, it is the closest we will have to what you are asking for.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Thanks!

We wanted to keep it more as the couple are in love, so if the MC doesn't cheat, then the wife won't. There are scenarios where the wife will have sex with other men, but they will be with the MC consent, a hotwife path. which has already begun. Not exactly what you are looking for, I know, but with the way we want the story to play out, it is the closest we will have to what you are asking for.
I always forget that the devs are in these smaller forums. I'm used to big games where the devs avoid this place. Don't get me wrong. I am looking forward to every update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I always forget that the devs are in these smaller forums. I'm used to big games where the devs avoid this place. Don't get me wrong. I am looking forward to every update.

I love being engaged with the people who play the game, so enjoy being here.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I love being engaged with the people who play the game, so enjoy being here.

In my playthrough, I have both of them cheat as much as they want (I know your shocked) :ROFLMAO: Mary is a dick magnet and Freds a pussy magnet, and they also swing and I guess “hotwifing” but I don’t remember the office worker talking about her stripping at a party

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes