Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
same Cheating Mary isn't my main save only playing it as a secondary save just to see it . I will say the Bryce scene was probably the only time ive liked a cheating scene in a AVN so far for some reason it didn't feel as shitty as it did in others game ive tried that has that type of content. Granted ive haven't played many with this kind of content.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
same Cheating Mary isn't my main save only playing it as a secondary save just to see it . I will say the Bryce scene was probably the only time ive liked a cheating scene in a AVN so far for some reason it didn't feel as shitty as it did in others game ive tried that has that type of content. Granted ive haven't played many with this kind of content.
I'm running multiple paths. I always prefer a loyal couple path (except in a couple of certain situations) but when I first played I stumbled in to messing around with Zoey, and then Mary did a few sus things, so I thought what the hell and end up with a cheating path. I'm not a keen on it, but I did like the cute blonde office girl whose name I can never remember for some bizarre reason. I later started a loyal path and a sharing/hotwife path. I don't consider consentual sharing as cheating.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm running multiple paths. I always prefer a loyal couple path (except in a couple of certain situations) but when I first played I stumbled in to messing around with Zoey, and then Mary did a few sus things, so I thought what the hell and end up with a cheating path. I'm not a keen on it, but I did like the cute blonde office girl whose name I can never remember for some bizarre reason. I later started a loyal path and a sharing/hotwife path. I don't consider consentual sharing as cheating.
Agree, sharing is not cheating. Netorase vs netorare.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I normally go with faithful path even in games that aren't mean to be played like that. Cheating paths for me are more or less just to see the content / secondary saves. Usually I dislike them this is the only game I actually liked a cheating path might be cause the MC has to cheat as well so it doesn't feel as terrible in other games ive played that had something similar. That and for some reason I liked the Bryce ( The handyman) cheating scene. Yeah when it comes to NTR type of games I really only like sharing / hotwife as just like you that isn't cheating for me either.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
i dont like one sided hotwifing doe to personal experiences. an ex gf of mine wanted to set up an. open relationship.. for her, i should have stayed monogamous. she'd try to convince me that i'd like this by gaslighting. When she tried to make facts by acting up, i showed her the door. however, i couldnt find any enjoyment in hotwife scenes at all... to much bad memories... so sad that i couldn't see the charlotte pool scene. I'd wish there was a way to get this scene on another path...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
i dont like one sided hotwifing doe to personal experiences. an ex gf of mine wanted to set up an. open relationship.. for her, i should have stayed monogamous. she'd try to convince me that i'd like this by gaslighting. When she tried to make facts by acting up, i showed her the door. however, i couldnt find any enjoyment in hotwife scenes at all... to much bad memories... so sad that i couldn't see the charlotte pool scene. I'd wish there was a way to get this scene on another path...
Zoe was in the pool scene, and charlotte was upstairs in the bedroom after Mary encouraged Fred to screw her (also check the gallery charlotte scene might be in there) cant remember

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You did the right thing. Alternative relationships are hard enough when both people consent. One side forced and gaslighted in to it is not on. Time to say goodbye.

The Charlotte scene starts by the pool and ends up happening in the bedroom. Its one of my favourite scenes in the game. I love Charlotte, such a sweetheart.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You did the right thing. Alternative relationships are hard enough when both people consent. One side forced and gaslighted in to it is not on. Time to say goodbye
Coincidentally this reminds me a lot of Another games wife.. if you know who I mean... maybe that's why I've grown to detest her so much...
The Charlotte scene starts by the pool and ends up happening in the bedroom. Its one of my favourite scenes in the game. I love Charlotte, such a sweetheart.
Ah come on. Don't rub more salt into that wound...

• Haha

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
Coincidentally this reminds me a lot of Another games wife.. if you know who I mean... maybe that's why I've grown to detest her so much...
Are you talking about Stephanie from Another man's wife? To be honest, the developers screwed up the plot... Stephanie's friend suggested, the wife agreed, and the friend's husband screwed up their plan. A series of mistakes and misunderstandings, as well the fear of opening up to Stephanie's husband about her feelings and the lack of normal adult communication between a husband and a wife. With so many problems, the only thing left for them is to get into an open relationship.

so sad that i couldn't see the charlotte pool scene. I'd wish there was a way to get this scene on another path...
I think you can safely play the hotwife branch. As it turns out, Mary is not selfish at all. She is very good wife if you treat her well. She understands that her husband allows her to have her fun. Then why can’t he do the same?
Fred doesn't have to cheat to get his share of pussies. Be honest with your wife, don’t cheat on her, give her a little freedom, and she will repay you in kind. Judging by the sneak peaks, Fred will get quite a few pussies in the hotwife branch. So why cheat and put your marriage at risk? All in all just play the hotwife branch, and you will get Charlotte and other girls. In fact it's the same as a swinger relationship, only you share partners at different times.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yep, she is hard to like.

Sorry my bad, I was just being honest. If I have a save for that scene I'll send it to you if you don't want to play the Hotwife path. These devs do a better job of that path than most, so give it a try if you can.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Are you talking about Stephanie
what gave it away? ;)
They didn't fucked it up. She is simply breaking every rule of their relationship (aka cheating). All they would need to salvage it would be giving the MC proper options to fight back.. for example let them break up, and make steph beg for MC to take her back. Or at least make her a passive cuckqean against her will for a time and force her to ghost Donnie(and Jason if applicable...) . But let's be honest, if you choose that MC is pissed about her actions, they will most probably punish MC....

In fact it's the same as a swinger relationship, only you share partners at different times.
Maybe the should rebrand it in open relationship then?

Yep, she is hard to like.
Except for Joshi...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I admit I try to be a bit like Joshy at least when it comes to being romantic cause I actually feel like that just to a smaller degree I just try to over do it on these forums like Joshy for fun. But I could never simp anywhere close to his level.

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes