DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
FiTB_Games Could you change the scene gallery to ask for the choices you made when you select a scene so we can see the alternate versions, because as it is now it only shows you 1 possible version.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
FiTB_Games Could you change the scene gallery to ask for the choices you made when you select a scene so we can see the alternate versions, because as it is now it only shows you 1 possible version.
It is meant to function that way. We have 3 paths; Vanilla, Hotwife & Cheating. Replay gallery is coded with scenes for all these paths. If you are on one of these paths and have unlocked a scene in the game, you'll see that scene in the replay gallery.

We don't intend to show the scenes that you didn't play in the game. If you want to unlock the scenes in the gallery, you'll have to play that particular scene in the game.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
It is meant to function that way. We have 3 paths; Vanilla, Hotwife & Cheating. Replay gallery is coded with scenes for all these paths. If you are on one of these paths and have unlocked a scene in the game, you'll see that scene in the replay gallery.

We don't intend to show the scenes that you didn't play in the game. If you want to unlock the scenes in the gallery, you'll have to play that particular scene in the game.
What happens if I have saves on different parts?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

I’ think he’s asking for like a gallery unlocker script, there’s lots of games on here that have a modder that makes “gallery unlocker” script for games so you can still see all the scenes even if your not on that path.

Reactions: sagerock820

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I’ think he’s asking for like a gallery unlocker script, there’s lots of games on here that have a modder that makes “gallery unlocker” script for games so you can still see all the scenes even if your not on that path.
Yes, this would be nice. I don't always have time to play every route in every game I play. I wish I could, but real life gets in the way.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
What happens if I have saves on different parts?
If you are on one path, let's say hotwife. You will have scenes unlocked for that path upto all the scenes that you have played in the game. Vanilla & Cheating scenes will remain locked until you play those scenes. If a scene is common in all the paths, like swingers club scenes. They'll be available for all the paths in gallery.

Reactions: Will619

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Yes, this would be nice. I don't always have time to play every route in every game I play. I wish I could, but real life gets in the way.
I get that. But in most of the cases, scene unlockers are actually done by modders and not the dev themselves. I like to keep it authentic with the gameplay and replay mechanism.

I don't have an issue if a modders does the unlocker for this. We have other stuff that are prioritised and I can only get back to this in later time, that is if someone has not created a mod for it by that time.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I get that. But in most of the cases, scene unlockers are actually done by modders and not the dev themselves. I like to keep it authentic with the gameplay and replay mechanism.

I don't have an issue if a modders does the unlocker for this. We have other stuff that are prioritised and I can only get back to this in later time, that is if someone has not created a mod for it by that time.
Understood and you are correct. I wouldn't ask for you to do this now. I know a very good modder and may ask him. Keep up the good work, I really like this game. (y)

Reactions: Sod!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Some scenes have variations though, so how does it work if I've played multiple variations of a particular scene?

For example, the beach photoshoot has variations for where she fakes having sex with Shaun, has actual sex with him, and one where she doesn't have any kind of sex with him at all.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Some scenes have variations though, so how does it work if I've played multiple variations of a particular scene?

For example, the beach photoshoot has variations for where she fakes having sex with Shaun, has actual sex with him, and one where she doesn't have any kind of sex with him at all.
Fake Sex & actual sex is a part of cheating+hotwife route. And no sex, is vanilla route.

If you have already played this scene in the game (on whichever path), while you replay the scene in gallery you'll see dialogues accordingly. Dialogue triggers are based on choices you made in the game. If you played the same scene multiple times in different path, it'll trigger the dialogues of prioritised scenes. So if you played both hotwife and cheating variations, priority is hotwife scene.

There are also scenes which are fully rewritten based on choice. Like Bryce scene, cheating & hotwife. In this case, both the scenes are seperately added in gallery (2 scenes). You can choose to replay them if they are unlocked.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2020
Hey Guyz , since chapter 5 will be divided into two part i have two questions.

1. Would we get the complete hotwife path in the first version of chapter 5 which is to be released on 28th.

2. If it is having the hotwife path , will we see Logan again ?

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
More of Logan in general? Yes. Hotwife, maybe?
Logan still has to get his piece of Mary. I remember I proposed to simarimas to make an additional scene with Logan for tier 4 patrons but he has written that Logan had not yet said his final word. So there's hope :sneaky:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Logan still has to get his piece of Mary. I remember I proposed to simarimas to make an additional scene with Logan for tier 4 patrons but he has written that Logan had not yet said his final word. So there's hope :sneaky:
Logan storyline is pretty interesting. Most of the characters will get their closure, Logan included.

What kind of closure? You'll know by the end of C6.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Logan storyline is pretty interesting. Most of the characters will get their closure, Logan included.

What kind of closure? You'll know by the end of C6.
Chapter 5 will be crazy in its entirety... both the first part and the second part.
That's for sure!!
Hehehe

;)
does Mary slap Freds face for catching him cheating in this chapter or does she just get even and cheat back and send him pics? Something like this :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1135.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't believe I thought Mary cheated for ages.
But I have already forgiven Zoe because of what she is going through.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes