DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Looks like it's Jack blackmailing Mary
Yup & now that I think about it, I wonder if the husband invited Jack to spy on them having sex,
because remember at the therapist office she wants them to spice up their sex life
and try stuff out in public & role play
& they did have sex in front of Zoe, but wife didn’t know unless you told her at therapy
So maybe hubby tells her we have a peeping Tom outside our window,
should we put on a show for him or invite him to join us?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yup & now that I think about it, I wonder if the husband invited Jack to spy on them having sex,
because remember at the therapist office she wants them to spice up their sex life
and try stuff out in public & role play
& they did have sex in front of Zoe, but wife didn’t know unless you told her at therapy
So maybe hubby tells her we have a peeping Tom outside our window,
should we put on a show for him or invite him to join us?
After all, Mc told him all the secrets on the bench while they were talking together. But I don't remember if Jack told them to go see a therapist? Great, another old pervert like Charli that I hate. Now I hate Jack

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
After all, Mc told him all the secrets on the bench while they were talking together. But I don't remember if Jack told them to go see a therapist? Great, another old pervert like Charli that I hate. Now I hate Jack
I don’t think Jack told them to see a therapist, I thought that was Mary’s idea because their sexlife was too vanilla or because she can’t get pregnant cause his low sperm count, can’t remember, I’ll probly have to play it again from the beginning

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don’t think Jack told them to see a therapist, I thought that was Mary’s idea because their sexlife was too vanilla or because she can’t get pregnant cause his low sperm count, can’t remember, I’ll probly have to play it again from the beginning
I just don't remember either. But it's like you said it was Mary?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
simarimas

Is Jack the blackmailer? Our Mc told him all the secrets and even invited this sneaky Trojan Horse to his house for a party.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
You may very well be correct about that. And what makes you think I am going for 'edgy developer points" at all? We are telling a story, a story we want to tell. But, the fact that I got to interact with you makes it all worth while. So thanks for that.
hello, if there is one thing i would like to provide feedback about the game, is to give players the agency to say no to Zoe's advance in the Towel scene even if the player is drunk after asking 2 questions.

When I played, I don't think I picked the option of touching Zoe's underpants material, though i did made the MC look when the girls did tattoos.

I still do think, given Mary's background of sexual assault survivor, we players need more agency to reject Zoe even if our MC's previous choices are looking at neighbors. There is a difference between looking at someone and acting on it, and given Mary's background I really don't want MC to do it with Zoe, but in my playthrough I wasn't given the option even though I didn't touch Zoe's underpants. Either that or maybe I'm wrong, maybe because I rollback and move forward on this, maybe the MC did touch Zoe's underpants. My canon playthrough in my head is MC didn't touch Zoe's pants though.

Regardless, it would be nice if however drunk the MC is, players are still given the choice to reject Zoe because Mary is a good person and for me at least, it broke my immersion when the MC just straight up did it with Zoe without me having the ability to reject it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
hello, if there is one thing i would like to provide feedback about the game, is to give players the agency to say no to Zoe's advance in the Towel scene even if the player is drunk after asking 2 questions.

When I played, I don't think I picked the option of touching Zoe's underpants material, though i did made the MC look when the girls did tattoos.

I still do think, given Mary's background of sexual assault survivor, we players need more agency to reject Zoe even if our MC's previous choices are looking at neighbors. There is a difference between looking at someone and acting on it, and given Mary's background I really don't want MC to do it with Zoe, but in my playthrough I wasn't given the option even though I didn't touch Zoe's underpants. Either that or maybe I'm wrong, maybe because I rollback and move forward on this, maybe the MC did touch Zoe's underpants. My canon playthrough in my head is MC didn't touch Zoe's pants though.

Regardless, it would be nice if however drunk the MC is, players are still given the choice to reject Zoe because Mary is a good person and for me at least, it broke my immersion when the MC just straight up did it with Zoe without me having the ability to reject it.
I know you can reject her at the restaurant when your with Mary but I think that comes after the drunken bath towel scene,
but if you tell Mary at therapy about Zoe watching us have sex, Mary’s embarrassed but therapist tells her it’s good for the marriage and to be more open in and out in public.
And with them getting ready to try swinging out,
maybe Mary is more open to trying first threesome with someone she knows like Zoe or your boss wife

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I don't remember if there was a choice to avoid it, I played a long time ago. would have to go back

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
He’s the guy walking the dog behind your house when you take Mary there
and you can either go down the basement with her or
pick give tour of the house and then when you start having sex by the bay window
he walks by, you can either mention it to Mary or keep going and give him a show until she hears the dog barking

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I know you can reject her at the restaurant when your with Mary but I think that comes after the drunken bath towel scene,
but if you tell Mary at therapy about Zoe watching us have sex, Mary’s embarrassed but therapist tells her it’s good for the marriage and to be more open in and out in public.
And with them getting ready to try swinging out,
maybe Mary is more open to trying first threesome with someone she knows like Zoe or your boss wife
I understand your take but that depends on our playstyle though. Even though I did made the MC looked at the neighbors, I had 0 intention to made him cheat on Zoe behind her back given Mary's sexual assault background so I really would have appreciate MC being able to say "no" at that event.

I replayed and if MC didn't ask 2 questions to Charlie I get the choice to say "no", but I wouldn't be able to foresee that considering this is an avn game, and also because the Charlie House questions was like 2 out of 4. Usually players get to ask all 4, and even when they couldn't ask all 4, the consequence here is just too severe from my take.

Mary has her background and the Lead Couple has their background, the least I want to do given their background is hurting Mary by drunkenly doing it with her best friend.
The game breaks my immersion because in my first playthrough I couldn't say "no" to Zoe despite not touching Zoe's underpants in previous scene with Zoe.

The game is only 2 chapter out. If a choice could be added to reject Zoe on that first Towel encounter, that would be way better for the game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I understand your take but that depends on our playstyle though. Even though I did made the MC looked at the neighbors, I had 0 intention to made him cheat on Zoe behind her back given Mary's sexual assault background so I really would have appreciate MC being able to say "no" at that event.

I replayed and if MC didn't ask 2 questions to Charlie I get the choice to say "no", but I wouldn't be able to foresee that considering this is an avn game, and also because the Charlie House questions was like 2 out of 4. Usually players get to ask all 4, and even when they couldn't ask all 4, the consequence here is just too severe from my take.

Mary has her background and the Lead Couple has their background, the least I want to do given their background is hurting Mary by drunkenly doing it with her best friend.
The game breaks my immersion because in my first playthrough I couldn't say "no" to Zoe despite not touching Zoe's underpants in previous scene with Zoe.

The game is only 2 chapter out. If a choice could be added to reject Zoe on that first Towel encounter, that would be way better for the game.
The Charlie's scene where the mc gets drunk is the trigger point. If he is half drunk he can say no, if he is fully drunk the ability to make decisions is gone. But we understand what people pointed out. We started adding choices for all the scenes after that.

Fred also just gave away the permission to 'teach' Mary to be more open which is also one of the instances of not thinking straight.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The Charlie's scene where the mc gets drunk is the trigger point. If he is half drunk he can say no, if he is fully drunk the ability to make decisions is gone. But we understand what people pointed out. We started adding choices for all the scenes after that.

Fred also just gave away the permission to 'teach' Mary to be more open which is also one of the instances of not thinking straight.
This scene was changed, can you refuse Charlie to make Mary more open? As I remember it was impossible to say no to Charlie and it didn't matter if you were totally drunk or a little

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
This scene was changed, can you refuse Charlie to make Mary more open? As I remember it was impossible to say no to Charlie and it didn't matter if you were totally drunk or a little
All I can say is you'll be a happy man when you play Chapter 3. Some will surely be disappointed but I assure, you won't.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes