Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
But I do like old-young genre, one of my fetishes. Having said that, most of our fetishes - Sim and mine, are already there in the game or will be added in future updates and we are also open to suggestions.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
But I do like old-young genre, one of my fetishes. Having said that, most of our fetishes - Sim and mine, are already there in the game or will be added in future updates and we are also open to suggestions.
speaking of old young genre, Mary needs more scenes with young studs too, like Bryce & poker guy and the other mover, :love:
paper boy, delivery guy, pizza boy, cable guy, pool boy, landscapers, etc, you get the idea LOL :ROFLMAO:(y)

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I hope it comes out soon !!!
We are trying our best. But we can't just bring out a half cooked game hence it's delayed. We are also as excited as you guys to play the update. Seeing the development closely and experiencing it in the game are two different things, you know.

Reactions: Sadowdark

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The Charlie's scene where the mc gets drunk is the trigger point. If he is half drunk he can say no
I'm aware of that on my replay, but that is just so unnatural from blind playthrough perspective.

I would strongly argue that for first time blind players, when being presented with 4 options, it's completely unnatural to choose "let's leave" after the first round.

First time blind player wouldn't know the game would redirect the player after the second round and "leaving after the first round" is the hidden key for rejecting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It's quite opaque.

It would be a good QoL for the game to let the players still having the ability to choose to reject it despite drinking for 2 rounds.
Given Mary's background as a sexual assault survivor, I really don't want the MC to screw over Mary, and doing a blind playthrough the first time, I felt like I got derailed into inadvertently screwing over her.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I understand you have your own creative vision and might see things differently.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I'm aware of that on my replay, but that is just so unnatural from blind playthrough perspective.

I would strongly argue that for first time blind players, when being presented with 4 options, it's completely unnatural to choose "let's leave" after the first round.

First time blind player wouldn't know the game would redirect the player after the second round and "leaving after the first round" is the hidden key for rejecting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It's quite opaque.

It would be a good QoL for the game to let the players still having the ability to choose to reject it despite drinking for 2 rounds.
Given Mary's background as a sexual assault survivor, I really don't want the MC to screw over Mary, and doing a blind playthrough the first time, I felt like I got derailed into inadvertently screwing over her.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. I understand you have your own creative vision and might see things differently.
After looking back at that scene, I think you may be right. At the very least we should have had some more warning about the consequences of drinking too much. I am happy with having being drunk causing him to lose the choice, but we should have made the choice to drink known as a bad choice.

Perhaps when we are done with the game, we will go back and adjust that scene a little bit. That was our first really big choice in the game, sex wise, and we may have not done it justice. We have done a better job in the choices since, I think, and in the ones coming up.

Thanks for your input, we really do appreciate it.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Any chance of changing the font style and size.
I do find it difficult to read tbh.
Or is there a way for me to change it myself?
Love the game btw. (y)
We can look into that. Is the the style? or the color?

And thanks! Glad you are enjoying it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Love the game btw. (y)
There was a text correction mod but I don't remember its name I use it in this game The Office [v1.0] [Damaged Coda] I don't know if it will work here. Ask on that game's forum

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Love the game btw. (y)
Try Shift + A and see if that opens the font window in the game for you. You should then be able to change font size, and perhaps the font itself. Just be careful to not make the font too large, or it will mess up the text window.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Try Shift + A and see if that opens the font window in the game for you. You should then be able to change font size, and perhaps the font itself. Just be careful to not make the font too large, or it will mess up the text window.
Perfect, that worked a treat.
Increased the font size and reduced the spacing so it still fits in the text box.
Thank you so much. (y)

So looking forward to the next release.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Perfect, that worked a treat.
Increased the font size and reduced the spacing so it still fits in the text box.
Thank you so much. (y)

So looking forward to the next release.
Excellent. Glad it worked for you.

We are looking forward to it also. Ready to get it done! Been a much longer update than we expected, at least on our end. Lots of different paths we have had to write and render for this update, just to make all the choices work and look right. Getting closer though.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think so... Not blonde enough in my opinion. Plus where is this pool . If it is at the club Zoe can not go there I think. also... I like where he is pointing ! Can't wait for this to come out !

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes