simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So, I have a question for anyone who is playing the game.

Which path do you primarily play, or are interested in?

The Good husband. No cheating, no hotwife, basically just the main swinging part of the story.

Cheating husband.
You have sex with the other women in the story.

Hotwife/Hothusband. You want for your wife to go on dates with other guys, and tell you about it, or watch. You will also go on dates with other women the same way. Fully consenting for both of you.

Also, are you interested in the corruption of your wife, i.e. blackmail scenes, etc. Or would you end that path as soon as possible?

Just interested in how people generally play, and what you are interested in seeing as we go forward.

Also feel free to elaborate or mention things you like or don't like, or would like to see. Not saying we will implement them, but knowing what our audience likes will help us a lot

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Ass Fan

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I prefer #1 and 3 . I like to see them Sharing . Hotwife and cuckold are also good. Not much of a cheater fan. I love a fun story. cheaters and Blackmail make it get heavy and serious. l Also, keep them in this together. THat also make the story kinda romantic . Even if they Fuck other persons brains out ! Fun to watch develope.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

The Good husband. No cheating, no hotwife, basically just the main swinging part of the story.

Cheating husband. You have sex with the other women in the story.

Hotwife/Hothusband. You want for your wife to go on dates with other guys, and tell you about it, or watch. You will also go on dates with other women the same way. Fully consenting for both of you.

Also, are you interested in the corruption of your wife, i.e. blackmail scenes, etc. Or would you end that path as soon as possible?

Just interested in how people generally play, and what you are interested in seeing as we go forward.

Also feel free to elaborate or mention things you like or don't like, or would like to see. Not saying we will implement them, but knowing what our audience likes will help us a lot

Thanks guys!
I think you guys already know what I like, the naughtier the better. In my game they both cheat but are open and honest and they will still swing or share if allowed. I also love public sex scenes either where they get caught, somebody joins in or almost get caught

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I prefer #1 and 3 . I like to see them Sharing . Hotwife and cuckold are also good. Not much of a cheater fan. I love a fun story. cheaters and Blackmail make it get heavy and serious. l Also, keep them in this together. THat also make the story kinda romantic . Even if they Fuck other persons brains out ! Fun to watch develope.
Perfect. Exactly the kind of info I am looking for. We want to be sure we are putting out enough scenes for each path, so knowing what paths are played more helps with this. Thank you!

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I think you guys already know what I like, the naughtier the better. In my game they both cheat but are open and honest and they will still swing or share if allowed. I also love public sex scenes either where they get caught, somebody joins in or almost get caught
Perfect. Think you will be pretty happy with this update. I am a fan of the public sex scene myself.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
1.The Good husband. No cheating, no hotwife, basically just the main swinging part of the story. I'm playing this track now

2.Also, are you interested in the corruption of your wife, i.e. blackmail scenes, etc. Or would you end that path as soon as possible? end part - I hate Charlie other old perverted grandpa

3.Hotwife/Hothusband. You want for your wife to go on dates with other guys, and tell you about it, or watch. You will also go on dates with other women the same way. Fully consenting for both of you. Second playthrough of the game
Multiple play throughs. I like that. I try that, when I used to have time to play games, hahaha. The blackmail of the wife will be resolved in this session. It will be up to you as to how you end it. Which may or may not have consequences, depending on how you do it.

Thanks for the input.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Multiple play throughs. I like that. I try that, when I used to have time to play games, hahaha. The blackmail of the wife will be resolved in this session. It will be up to you as to how you end it. Which may or may not have consequences, depending on how you do it.

Thanks for the input.
:love:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Great !! One thing I wish... is that these are copied here in a format that I can make bigger when I save them.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Fan of the swinging stuff mostly. I like when they do things together as a couple. I don't mind the sharing stuff either. Another game, Deliverance, did this particularly well with the husband watching his wife secretly as she was with other men. But yeah, the swinging stuff is the best for me in this game.

And definitely agree with DIRTY Filthy Animal about the public sex stuff. Love some exhibitionism.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Fan of the swinging stuff mostly. I like when they do things together as a couple. I don't mind the sharing stuff either. Another game, Deliverance, did this particularly well with the husband watching his wife secretly as she was with other men. But yeah, the swinging stuff is the best for me in this game.

And definitely agree with DIRTY Filthy Animal about the public sex stuff. Love some exhibitionism.
Got it. Good to know. We will definitely have some scenes with the husband watching, and even with the wife watching the husband, both in the swinging, and separately. Thanks!

LDO

Jan 8, 2021
The Good husband - how the hotwife path can't work with that swinging/sharing one?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The Good husband - how the hotwife path can't work with that swinging/sharing one?
You can have both paths at the same time. Even all 3 up to a point. But the hotwife and cheating paths are optional. The swinging path is not optional.

Reactions: LDO and zandalari

zandalari

May 4, 2019

Cheating husband. You have sex with the other women in the story.

Thanks guys!
When I play any game I try to make decisions in a way that would make sense for the established setting and characters. Your game is about pushing boundaries and opening up to new experiences while also nurturing the existing relationship. Or so it seems, otherwise you'd have had the couple simply break up in the beginning. As such it's 1 and 3 for me. Don't see much of a point to cheat on Mary for short term pleasure when there's a good thing in the making for the long term with her. Though I swear to god you better give me a chance to make Charlotte scream, she is fucking hot!

Blackmail falls under coercion and I don't see the MC tolerating anyone trying to harm his wife. I'd rather do some consensual exhibitionism and the like for the same effect.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes