simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
When I play any game I try to make decisions in a way that would make sense for the established setting and characters. Your game is about pushing boundaries and opening up to new experiences while also nurturing the existing relationship. Or so it seems, otherwise you'd have had the couple simply break up in the beginning. As such it's 1 and 3 for me. Don't see much of a point to cheat on Mary for short term pleasure when there's a good thing in the making for the long term with her. Though I swear to god you better give me a chance to make Charlotte scream, she is fucking hot!

Blackmail falls under coercion and I don't see the MC tolerating anyone trying to harm his wife. I'd rather do some consensual exhibitionism and the like for the same effect.
I think you summed up our game fairly well there. Thanks. I also try to play that way, when I play games.

But, we also wanted to have a path where you could choose to cheat. Give the players the choice, to an extent, to play as they want to play.

As far as Charlotte goes. I agree with you there. I love her models look. Can't make any promises, but will see what we can do about making her scream for you. Maybe a mugging? hahaha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Latest teaser pic
Sneak Peak 11/21
A little bit of pool sex. I was pretty happy with how these turned out. Getting the underwater images to look right took a bit of work, but I think they ended up pretty good.

Could that be Fred & Zoe, it’s hard to tell?
But great effect, if you didn't look closely I would have thought it was real with

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I think you summed up our game fairly well there. Thanks. I also try to play that way, when I play games.

But, we also wanted to have a path where you could choose to cheat. Give the players the choice, to an extent, to play as they want to play.

As far as Charlotte goes. I agree with you there. I love her models look. Can't make any promises, but will see what we can do about making her scream for you. Maybe a mugging? hahaha
And I'm happy that the game offers such a route, even if I might not take it. You've done a fantastic job at making the game so far! Tickles all my fetishes while also being very competently made and offering a lot of content. I can only hope you finish it. This has the potential to be a true classic.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
And I'm happy that the game offers such a route, even if I might not take it. You've done a fantastic job at making the game so far! Tickles all my fetishes while also being very competently made and offering a lot of content. I can only hope you finish it. This has the potential to be a true classic.
WOW! Thank you. We appreciate the high praise.

We will definitely finish it. This chapter will mark the half way point of the story, for what we have planned, so we are probably looking at finishing it around this time next year. if all goes to plan that is, and my old ass heart can take it! I am pretty sure I have another year left in me though.

Sep 16, 2019
So, I have a question for anyone who is playing the game.

Which path do you primarily play, or are interested in?

The Good husband. No cheating, no hotwife, basically just the main swinging part of the story.

Cheating husband. You have sex with the other women in the story.

Hotwife/Hothusband. You want for your wife to go on dates with other guys, and tell you about it, or watch. You will also go on dates with other women the same way. Fully consenting for both of you.

Also, are you interested in the corruption of your wife, i.e. blackmail scenes, etc. Or would you end that path as soon as possible?

Just interested in how people generally play, and what you are interested in seeing as we go forward.

Also feel free to elaborate or mention things you like or don't like, or would like to see. Not saying we will implement them, but knowing what our audience likes will help us a lot

Thanks guys!
i'm all for any of it but 1st and 3rd would be my main routes.

i like the consent of encounters in sex scenes so blackmail kinda bugs me tbh. but with some hidden excitement of blackmailed ones or corrupt into it, kinda okey. i say it out of context btw game handles blackmail down to earth so far so thats good. rapey shits buzzkill for me, with respect who has this kind of kink and satisfy themselves through role play or artificial safe environments like games.

but most important one for me is passion of the game maker about what kind of route wants to be. i sadly watching some games falling apart (e.g. tac) while trying to keep up with communities expectations.

i know the importance of market research for growing but there are an artistic touch in vns. players usually can feel the enthusiasm of creator when consuming and respect for it if it is executed beautifully when a creator makes the game they love to craft.

well, that's a good game and has a great potential so far. good luck mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob0bob

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
i'm all for any of it but 1st and 3rd would be my main routes.

i like the consent of encounters in sex scenes so blackmail kinda bugs me tbh. but with some hidden excitement of blackmailed ones or corrupt into it, kinda okey. rapey shits buzzkill for me, with respect who has this kind of kink and satisfy themselves through role play or artificial safe environments like games.

but most important one for me is passion of the game maker about what kind of route wants to be. i sadly watching some games falling apart (e.g. tac) while trying to keep up with communities expectations.

i know the importance of market research for growing but there are an artistic touch in vns. players usually can fell the enthusiasm of creator when consuming and respect for it if it is executed beautifully when a creator makes the game they love to craft.

well, that's a good game and has a great potential so far. good luck mate.
Thank you for the input! it is appreciated.

And don't worry, these paths were already in the game, we are just wanting to get an idea of what people favor more. We are committed at this point to what we have for the paths, that won't change, but the answers here may have us add some scenes for the more popular paths. Won't remove any from the unpopular, that is part of the story, but adding in a few more scenes of swinging couples, or hotwife or whatever is always an option.

camube

Jun 4, 2022

The Good husband. No cheating, no hotwife, basically just the main swinging part of the story.

Hotwife/Hothusband. You want for your wife to go on dates with other guys, and tell you about it, or watch. You will also go on dates with other women the same way. Fully consenting for both of you.

Also, are you interested in the corruption of your wife, i.e. blackmail scenes, etc. Or would you end that path as soon as possible?

Just interested in how people generally play, and what you are interested in seeing as we go forward.

Also feel free to elaborate or mention things you like or don't like, or would like to see. Not saying we will implement them, but knowing what our audience likes will help us a lot

Thanks guys!
Swinging path only if Mary is the one that initiates, given her background.

Cheating is just a no, given Mary's background.

I wanted to do option 1 but after taking that 2 drinks, the MC got railroaded into doing it with Mary's friend.
I still think adding an option for player to choose to say no to Mary's friend despite being drunk is a good QoL to add.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Swinging path only if Mary is the one that initiates, given her background.

Cheating is just a no, given Mary's background.

I wanted to do option 1 but after taking that 2 drinks, the MC got railroaded into doing it with Mary's friend.
I still think adding an option for player to choose to say no to Mary's friend despite being drunk is a good QoL to add.
Understood. Thanks for your vote.

We may well go back and add something to that drinking scene, to better warn the player, or possibly even have a choice like if you stopped drinking after 1 drink. Still thinking about this, and if so, when to implement the change.

Thanks again for your input!

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020

Thanks guys!
To be honest I play all of them, because your game is so good.
And I would definitely be interested in a corruption route for Mary!

Also, would it be possible for you to add the ability to name the saves?
It would certainly help me and I assume others to.
Thanks.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
To be honest I play all of them, because your game is so good.
And I would definitely be interested in a corruption route for Mary!

Also, would it be possible for you to add the ability to name the saves?
It would certainly help me and I assume others to.
Thanks.
Well thank you for that!

I will speak with Sod about what we need to do to be able to name the saves. Will try to get it into this update.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Latest teaser pic
Sneak Peak 11/21
A little bit of pool sex. I was pretty happy with how these turned out. Getting the underwater images to look right took a bit of work, but I think they ended up pretty good.

Could that be Fred & Zoe, it’s hard to tell?
If not Zoe, hopefully its Vicky, shes a smokeshow too and loves to tease mc and drop her towel in front of him, i could see her trying some underwater sex while wifes getting drinks or in the kitchen, but who knows wife might be blowing Jeremy at the same time

Reactions: Ass Fan

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Can you not right click on the images and save them? Then you should be able to zoom
yes and no. I can save but it will not let me zoom. I can do a zoom on all the fan art and others. It seems the ones copied from Pateron give me trouble.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes