T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I will not disagree with you here. She is being very harsh in her revenge, and perhaps she feels it is justified, as he has shown little, if no, remorse, to her view of it. And while it may seem over the top, and overstepping on her part, we wrote it like that on purpose. (Again, this is the Netorare path, and we wrote these scenes for that reason. She is cucking Fred, and doing it to make him jealous and humiliated for how he treated her.)

We have stated from Day 1 of this game, that cheating on Mary would have consequences, and now, we are seeing those consequences. If you, as the player, don't like those consequences, then don't cheat on Mary. That is the point we were making.
Can we at least continue cheating on her after the fact and rub it in her face, no pun intended? hell, i just found out she's a killer...... I know how to stop her, call the cops. Murderer lives under my roof. keep your money and bang away.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
The Creators perhaps did not understand the true meaning of the final controversies, if I understand correctly, and it is also my opinion, we know that there would have been consequences, if you put Fred who cheats, but the point of the player, who follows the game with passion, he sees Fred's betrayals as wrong, but as an end in itself, for Fred at that moment he was having sex for fun, it's not a justification, but the way you handled Fred's revenge, it's clear to everyone, he didn't like it to many fans, no because he fucked a perosan, which then, it was not the first time that Fred watched Mary fuck with another, but it was the bad and humiliating way towards Fred, she trampled on him in such a way as to really be killed, I I would have killed Mary, if I had had a similar humiliation, I accept that she had to take revenge, but after all the fucks and misdeeds that had been done with Fred with other couples, and even alone, her behavior was not right, nothing justifies it . It was something evil, and the next sentences, she shamelessly said, I still love you. Well gentlemen, at least for me, the game is over, dead, I repeat, you decide, but the latest updates have been a bitter failure of style on your part. I say this with regret.
As far as I know, having different saves and trying out different variables, Mary does not humiliate Fred by fucking another in his face if he had been honest during the confrontation. He will had to work for forgiveness based on the fucking choices you made, and keep on being an asshole is what leads to Mary's humiliation, you brought this onto yourself so stop saying like dev FORCED the humiliation on players. It's a VN with CHOICES.

I read your rating, and also the ratings that you have been giving to other games. Thank you for rating the game with 1 star - to every game that doesn't fit to your liking. :)
The amount of trolls is too high in this thread.
Oh my fucking god after what you said I had to check what he did for ratings and I swear this guy is a troll. None of his shit makes any sense. Went on and rated the recently well-received ntr and ntrs games 1* with nonsense that my brain failed to process. :confused:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Can we at least continue cheating on her after the fact and rub it in her face, no pun intended? hell, i just found out she's a killer...... I know how to stop her, call the cops. Murderer lives under my roof. keep your money and bang away.
Yeah, you can continue to cheat. Expect her to rub it on your face though.

Reactions: fbass

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As far as I know, having different saves and trying out different variables, Mary does not humiliate Fred by fucking another in his face if he had been honest during the confrontation. He will had to work for forgiveness based on the fucking choices you made, and keep on being an asshole is what leads to Mary's humiliation, you brought this onto yourself so stop saying like dev FORCED the humiliation on players. It's a VN with CHOICES.

The amount of trolls is too high in this thread.
Oh my fucking god after what you said I had to check what he did for ratings and I swear this guy is a troll. None of his shit makes any sense. Went on and rated the recently well-received ntr and ntrs games 1* with nonsense that my brain failed to process. :confused:
I would just ignore that guy because if its who I'm thinking it is he just goes around trolling NTS threads with his 27 accounts.

Apr 1, 2024
It states in multiple places, that swinging is not avoidable. That the characters will have sex with people who are not their spouse. So at what point would someone download our game, not knowing that they were going to get fucked by other people. And if they did, that is on them. Not us.
Again, most people consider swinging to be NTR. Whether they see your dev notes in time is irrelevant. When you tag a game, you're tagging it for everyone who sees the game. In fact, a lot of people would download your game and then be pissed off, if you didn't just happen to have it tagged "NTR", because swinging doesn't necessarily apply to the protagonist's wife. It could be some minor character or even the protagonist himself - which is not NTR.

Normally, people do not scroll down to the comments before downloading a game. They only do that when it's tagged with NTR. A good chunk of people also would not check the dev notes or genre notes because they'd assume you're using the tagging system correctly. The tags are there for everyone who's looking, not whatever niche group of perverts your game appeals to, who you think compartmentalize MC's-wife-adultery and MC's-wife-adultery (NTR edition ™), and are totally fine with one but not the other.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Joshy, can you DM me on this please. Want to see if I’m guessing it right too.
I would just ignore that guy because if its who I'm thinking it is he just goes around trolling NTS threads with his 27 accounts.
Yep, that's the sicilian troll here on f95. He reveals himself by ignoring to set punctuation in his long texts and instead uses commas.

Reactions: Will619 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Again, most people consider swinging to be NTR. Whether they see your dev notes in time is irrelevant. When you tag a game, you're tagging it for everyone who sees the game. In fact, a lot of people would download your game and then be pissed off, if you didn't just happen to have it tagged "NTR", because swinging doesn't necessarily apply to the protagonist's wife. It could be some minor character or even the protagonist himself - which is not NTR.

Normally, people do not scroll down to the comments before downloading a game. They only do that when it's tagged with NTR. A good chunk of people also would not check the dev notes or genre notes because they'd assume you're using the tagging system correctly. The tags are there for everyone who's looking, not whatever niche group of perverts your game appeals to, who you think compartmentalize MC's-wife-adultery and MC's-wife-adultery (NTR edition ™), and are totally fine with one but not the other.
If people don't read comments first that's their fault. There are pure netorase games on here, but they are tagged with netorare even if the devs say it's not netorare.

Basically, you can't just trust the tag system you have to do research first.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
The Creators perhaps did not understand the true meaning of the final controversies, if I understand correctly, and it is also my opinion, we know that there would have been consequences, if you put Fred who cheats, but the point of the player, who follows the game with passion, he sees Fred's betrayals as wrong, but as an end in itself, for Fred at that moment he was having sex for fun, it's not a justification, but the way you handled Fred's revenge, it's clear to everyone, he didn't like it to many fans, no because he fucked a perosan, which then, it was not the first time that Fred watched Mary fuck with another, but it was the bad and humiliating way towards Fred, she trampled on him in such a way as to really be killed, I I would have killed Mary, if I had had a similar humiliation, I accept that she had to take revenge, but after all the fucks and misdeeds that had been done with Fred with other couples, and even alone, her behavior was not right, nothing justifies it . It was something evil, and the next sentences, she shamelessly said, I still love you. Well gentlemen, at least for me, the game is over, dead, I repeat, you decide, but the latest updates have been a bitter failure of style on your part. I say this with regret.
26bqnd2.jpg

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is it just me but whenever I see a negative review because they hate Mary I assume it's cause they played the cheating path. As the other path I found Mary very loveable tho that's just me. I understand why some might not like her or as much or find her boring on the other path just not hate.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well. Just started playing, and for a choice driven game, I haven't seen many choices. I did just do the strip poker game with Lexi. Don't know if whomever you pick changes anything. Other than that, the only choices I had was to tell the girlfriend that her clothes was see-through when wet.
Also, I do like the fact the MC isn't packing. His package is truly looking more average sized for his physic and not 14 inches like most games do. So I like the reality of it.
But, like I say, just started, so I'll hold most judgment until I play a bit.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well. Just started playing, and for a choice driven game, I haven't seen many choices. I did just do the strip poker game with Lexi. Don't know if whomever you pick changes anything. Other than that, the only choices I had was to tell the girlfriend that her clothes was see-through when wet.
Also, I do like the fact the MC isn't packing. His package is truly looking more average sized for his physic and not 14 inches like most games do. So I like the reality of it.
Yeah the choices start to ramp up later on, after getting through the initial stuff.

Reactions: Talmadge

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Is it just me but whenever I see a negative review because they hate Mary I assume it's cause they played the cheating path. As the other path I found Mary very loveable tho that's just me. I understand why some might not like her or as much or find her boring on the other path just not hate.
I cracked up at the latest one. Good game! Don't like 1 unavoidable character. 1 star

Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, we are not into the stupid donkey dick/balloon boobs.

Hope you enjoy the game. As SlapE said the choices will start showing up, just had to get to the point in the story where they would fit in. (Plus that was early on in our first game, so we were still, and are still, learning.)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

Hope you enjoy the game. As SlapE said the choices will start showing up, just had to get to the point in the story where they would fit in. (Plus that was early on in our first game, so we were still, and are still, learning.)
I can understand the wanting to get the plot flushed out and understood before opening it up to choices. Most games that are choice driven seems to lose the plot within the first few minutes because they focus too much on the choices, imo.
And, it's a nice change of pace to have the characters more natural looking. Hope y'all keep up the great work. Seems to be gripping right now.

Reactions: sagerock820

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Did I play the wrong cheating path?

As I often mock those who complain about it - I decided I'd try to to see what all the fuss is about, so I did.

I wonder if I picked a wrong variable somewhere because frankly it wasnt that bad. Sure, there's the webcam fuck scene with more humilating dialogue than the hotwife version, and the ending (Bryce? Or was it Johnny, i get the kiddos mixed up) fuck with mc watching, but that was pretty much it.

Hell playing Badik and getting rejected by Maya/Josy feels more of an ntr sting than this.....
I would like this 10000x times if i would.... I'll never understand why these games with cartoonish bolt-ons get any traction over something that resembles an attractive girl in the real world....one makes my dick hard other doesnt.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

I think you over estimate 'most' people. Perhaps you mean the vocal NTR haters, but I doubt very seriously that 'most' people see it that way, just the ones who are looking to be triggered.

And in what way have we not tagged the game properly? And we 'didn't just happen' to tag our game with NTR, we actually have NTR, and tagged it that way on purpose.

Finally, what the majority of NTR haters find to be NTR is irrelevant. What the TAG means is what is relevant. And Netorare is not swinging. If someone wants to cry over that, oh well.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hell playing Badik and getting rejected by Maya/Josy feels more of an ntr sting than this.....
Yep. I didn't continue playing the game much longer after that happened.

I would like this 10000x times if i would.... I'll never understand why these games with cartoonish bolt-ons get any traction over something that resembles an attractive girl in the real world....one makes my dick hard other doesnt.
100%

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes