Aug 20, 2023
The best part of the game! The scene where the wife loses her anal virginity to another man, participating in a gangbang with 4 poker players, with double penetration . While the husband watches on the internet, a man penetrates for the first time the ass that was his but he never fucked. This scene is hot! :p :p :p

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The best part of the game! The scene where the wife loses her anal virginity to another man, participating in a gangbang with 4 poker players. While the husband watches on the internet, a man penetrates for the first time the ass that was his but he never fucked. This scene is hot! :p :p :p
yeah if they go back and add in some animations after the game is done that is one I hope is done not my first pick but it's up there haha. I forget if they plan to or not

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
yeah if they go back and add in some animations after the game is done that is one I hope is done not my first pick but it's up there haha. I forget if they plan to or not
yes, that is the plan. We will do some work to get it ready for steam once we have completed it. Add in/fix older animations, and the script in some places. Probably spend about 2 months doing that while working on the next game also.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
The best part of the game! The scene where the wife loses her anal virginity to another man, participating in a gangbang with 4 poker players, with double penetration . While the husband watches on the internet, a man penetrates for the first time the ass that was his but he never fucked. This scene is hot! :p :p :p
Glad you liked it. It was a fun scene to make.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Sneak Peak 9.22.24
New
21 minutes ago
A quick sneak peak for the Swingers Party we are working on.

There will be quite a few animations for this update. Lots of couples involved, so making animations and renders for the possible choices adds up to quite a lot. Here is an image from one of these animations.
IMG_3685.png
Wow what a sight for that poor girl on the left, a close up of Freds hairy ass :ROFLMAO: Would like to see the girls ass over his face while they 69, and where is Mary at?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Sneak Peak 9.22.24
New
21 minutes ago

There will be quite a few animations for this update. Lots of couples involved, so making animations and renders for the possible choices adds up to quite a lot. Here is an image from one of these animations.
View attachment 4060326
Wow what a sight for that poor girl on the left, a close up of Freds hairy ass :ROFLMAO: Would like to see the girls ass over his face while they 69, and where is Mary at?
There are quite a few couples in this scenario. 14 total. So these are just some of them watching from this angle. Mary is on the opposite side watching.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017

Sneak Peak 9.22.24
New
21 minutes ago

View attachment 4060326
Who says he has a hairy ass? Maybe he shaves it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
course he shaves - if a Nipple piercing is hard to animate I can only imagine how difficult hair is...
Actually, hair isn't too bad. It is made for the position it is in. The clit piercings aren't made for the clit, I haven't found any good ones, so I have to position it. And other piercings to tend to move a little depending on the pose. I just didn't like how the pubic hair on Fred looked, so didn't give him any.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I forget names right now. But I was just now thinking about DP and how that one girl you had the option to DP her if I recall correctly. Which makes me hope we get a DP scene in the swinging update or the final chapter with Mary.

Speaking of I still need to play the update ive had it downloaded and extracted for awhile now just havent gotten around to it for whatever reason. Tho been long enough I might just wait till this update is out to play it now haha

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If this was real life I would ask Mary to have sex with at least a dozen men at that swingers party and then I'll get sloppy seconds.
Just imagining sliding my dick in her already full vagina is pretty hot.
my fantasy I doubt id see in this game. I'd want to watch Mary to have sex with at least 1 guy or more the number doesn't matter. But I want Mary to get a load of cum on her face then Id have sex with her while she still has a load on her face. That's my version of cummy kisses haha

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes