sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No, our plan is to work on both the new game, and the ALWL fixes at the same time.

Our plan for one of the next games is to do smaller, and quicker updates. With ALWL, we wanted to keep it as a chapter game, where we finished every path at the same time in the story, so that it wasn't one update with Cheating path, and then the next with Hotwife path. As they all happen at basically the same time, this made sense for the game. But in the next one, it should be different.
:unsure: Alternating the updates of different paths with each update? I've seen one or two games go that route and it was definitely a mixed reaction.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
:unsure: Alternating the updates of different paths with each update? I've seen one or two games go that route and it was definitely a mixed reaction.
RIght- because the natural extension is some routes will be more popular, thus over time it converges to disproportionate emphasis on a singular route. (see something like wifey's dilemma).

That's not inherently a bad thing, it's the difficult political calculus of do you double down to your base at the cost of the fringe....the fringe gained or lost is much harder to quantify...

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
RIght- because the natural extension is some routes will be more popular, thus over time it converges to disproportionate emphasis on a singular route. (see something like wifey's dilemma).

That's not inherently a bad thing, it's the difficult political calculus of do you double down to your base at the cost of the fringe....the fringe gained or lost is much harder to quantify...
Agree. See if they had done ALWL this way, I would have been lonely quite a bit. lol Of the three routes, I only play hotwife. So, I would have had long waits between updates.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
See if they had done ALWL this way, I would have been lonely quite a bit. lol Of the three routes, I only play hotwife. So, I would have had long waits between updates.
No, it would not have been lonely. As the creator said, they would have been smaller updated. So if all the scenes would have been written and released at once in for example three months time, the new way would be writing one scene and releasing it seperatly after one month. So after three months, the amout of story would have been the same.

But I speculate that this is not the meant solution: Even in the current game, there are many overlaps - there are not three completely diffenrent pathts. The new game might even have more overlaps. So you could just simply make releases every game day and not every game week or so.

Reactions: simarimas

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Agree. See if they had done ALWL this way, I would have been lonely quite a bit. lol Of the three routes, I only play hotwife. So, I would have had long waits between updates.
I think if a game does do something like this it has to have a pretty strong story or majority of the characters need to be interesting or likeable if they want to keep people not wanting to skip updates until they get the content they want. I know there are a few games I play while I do play every path I really don't care for most of the characters. Granted it is a bit different when it comes to games with sharing / NTR. Since if the update it mostly focused on the NTR or cheating side of things then yeah you are gonna divide who is interested in said update, since some people will refuse to play certain paths even if the characters are interesting. Tho if this game did that id probably still play every update even if the cheating save I have is just for the sake of seeing the content and not my main save cause the story is what got me interested more than the sharing / swinging parts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
But I speculate that this is not the meant solution: Even in the current game, there are many overlaps - there are not three completely diffenrent pathts. The new game might even have more overlaps. So you could just simply make releases every game day and not every game week or so.
Yeah, the way we have written it, I was pretty sure early on we wouldn't be able to separate the paths completely, so doing path only updates would have been a mess. Plus, I have never liked that type of release. So we decided to go the chapter route in the beginning. To keep the story line straight and in the correct time frame.

Plus, we kind of wanted to end each chapter/update on a cliffhanger, so that was also part of our decision to do it this way.

For the next games, I don't think that will be how we do it. We will have cliffhangers, I am sure, but we won't feel the need to end each update that way. We will just go with a shorter/smaller release cycle for it.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
please help i'm stuck on this branching options for awhile now and don't know which option will lead to the best outcome for an NTR focused run, so for those that viewed this AVN to its entirety so far or the dev which is the optimal choice out of these for NTR (cheating or revenge cheating/cucking if available) content!!!???

Screenshot (33).png

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
please help i'm stuck on this branching options for awhile now and don't know which option will lead to the best outcome for an NTR focused run, so for those that viewed this AVN to its entirety so far or the dev which is the optimal choice out of these for NTR (cheating or revenge cheating/cucking if available) content!!!???

View attachment 3954766
Lie about it. Either the second or third choice will lead you towards the NTR path.

Telling lies, being nasty to your wife (asshole) will give you the most NTR scenes.

Reactions: Manuya

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 3954766
if you want her to keep cheating on you as much as possible and get a bad ending , don't do anything to repair the relationship once you are caught cheating.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
if you want her to keep cheating on you as much as possible and get a bad ending , don't do anything to repair the relationship once you are caught cheating.
But don't take the 'easy' way out when given the choice either. Stick out the marriage, but be an ass.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
But don't take the 'easy' way out when given the choice either. Stick out the marriage, but be an ass.
ah yeah forgot you introduced that cause some people wanted to dump her aka end the game but then complained how it skipped like all of the content haha.

Reactions: TimoF965

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
why most chatters here associate cheating content (NTR) with bad ending or game over!!!??? it doesn't have to lead to a bad ending!!! of course if you select the extreme choice (when presented) i can understand, but other than that let her keep on cheating and deliver us NTR enjoyers the content we crave most

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
why most chatters here associate cheating content (NTR) with bad ending or game over!!!??? it doesn't have to lead to a bad ending!!! of course if you select the extreme choice (when presented) i can understand, but other than that let her keep on cheating and deliver us NTR enjoyers the content we crave most
Too many people want to cheat on her, and not have the consequences of their actions. But that isn't how we wanted it to go.

I hope you enjoy the NTR scenes. Let us know how they turn out for you. Always interested in hearing feedback, good and bad.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
some got upset by cheating and going down the path of NTR and how Mary cheated in a humiliating way in ch 5 part 1 and didn't think she was a good person anymore or deserve the MC. So they wanted to kick her out of the house and dump her ass. Yeah I know it's dumb considering they did it theirself but hey that's F95 and the internet for you.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Right? so sad how often "play like an asshole" is the default path for many.... I didnt see those choices for the longest time until I explored all the non-sensible choices.
yeah those are usually my last playthroughs / save. I don't like being an asshole in these games especially if it makes the LI cry or something even in NTR games. Which is why sharing is usually my preference when it comes to "NTR" and cheating saves are last for me just to see everything the game has to offer.

Reactions: Will619

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
yeah those are usually my last playthroughs / save. I don't like being an asshole in these games especially if it makes the LI cry or something even in NTR games. Which is why sharing is usually my preference when it comes to "NTR" and cheating saves are last for me just to see everything the game has to offer.
yeah or just play pure harem games where half the time the girls encourage cheating on them...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes