Dr. Strangelove000

Aug 14, 2024
Im really glad that you replied at my post. It is nice that words are heard. And the fact that your game is so REAL made me to register here. Because i started to care for this characters. But im still not convinced about Bryce un goodwife path. Only difference between hotwife and goodwife is in fact that she tells mc in hw path. But animation is the same. Dont hate me Im just thinking aloud. I dont believe her. And for Jack, i think that he could be someone from Marys past that she forgot fir her sake. Maybe one of hers molesters. And just to be clear I always play good playthrough first as itnis in my nature..
And just one question. If you go hotwife do you get hothusband options in the game?
For cheating ending I would choose ending of movie "Gone girl" with Ben Affleck.

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Im really glad that you replied at my post. It is nice that words are heard. And the fact that your game is so REAL made me to register here. Because i started to care for this characters. But im still not convinced about Bryce un goodwife path. Only difference between hotwife and goodwife is in fact that she tells mc in hw path. But animation is the same. Dont hate me Im just thinking aloud. I dont believe her. And for Jack, i think that he could be someone from Marys past that she forgot fir her sake. Maybe one of hers molesters. And just to be clear I always play good playthrough first as itnis in my nature.
I never hate comments made in good faith about our game.

Goodwife path with Bryce should not have had her doing anything with him. Unless you had done something with Zoe that caused it, then the only thing she should have done with Bryce would have been poker, and possibly some teasing, but no touching of any kind. She doesn't do the strip scene with him either on this path.

Jack is going to be quite a revelation, but I like how you are thinking here.

Dr. Strangelove000

Aug 14, 2024
I meant their gestures. They looked like they did something wrong. Maybe it is just my imagination, but it your fault. You guys messed up with our minds. If you play hotwife, do you also get hothusband options?

Last edited:

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I meant their gestures. They looked like they did something wrong. Maybe it is just my imagination, but it your fault. You guys messed up with our minds.
Hahaha. I LOVE messing with peoples minds. Bryce is nervous around Fred, you have to understand. He is turned on by Mary, and desires her, so him being nervous, even when nothing happens, would be natural for him.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
The WT mod is all we have at the moment. One of our fans is writing a walkthrough PDF, though I am not sure when it will be done.
sorry dev i got tricked by the gallery and indeed this is how it meant to be as i was able to view the full swinging scene later

your walkthrough also has been helpful, but hopefully when you deicide to put this on steam (so me & others will be able to pay you for your work) add more explanation to it in-AVN and add the ability to view other variants to a scenario if available!

my focus in this AVN is NTR first (most hot kink for me) and since MC can also cheat it's a dream, but also i wish to view the swinging content and wife cucking MC all in one read-through when (if) available

thank you again for your answer and keep up involvement with your community

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
sorry dev i got tricked by the gallery and indeed this is how it meant to be as i was able to view the full swinging scene later

your walkthrough also has been helpful, but hopefully when you deicide to put this on steam (so me & others will be able to pay you for your work) add more explanation to it in-AVN and add the ability to view other variants to a scenario if available!

my focus in this AVN is NTR first (most hot kink for me) and since MC can also cheat it's a dream, but also i wish to view the swinging content and wife cucking MC all in one read-through when (if) available

thank you again for your answer and keep up involvement with your community
That opening swinging scene, with Mary walking out of the club, and what happened at home is actually the entire basis for ALWL. It was the very first scene I did for the game, even before FitB Games was a thing. The rest of the game grew from there, and it actually drove me crazy that it took a few updates before we had it in the game. haha.

There are some things we are going to 'adjust' when and if we do the Steam thing. The swinging scenes are all available for all paths, so even if cheating, you will see those from the club. At least so far!

Involvement in this community is the reason we made the game in the first place, so we aren't going anywhere. I really enjoy interacting with everyone on here. The good, and the bad.

Last edited:

Dr. Strangelove000

Aug 14, 2024
To be honest I started this game few days ago on chapter 5.2. I tried to read all from the page 1 but it was too much. I stopped at around 100th page and jumped to 251 going backwards.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
There are some things we are going to 'adjust' when and if we do the Steam thing. The swinging scenes are all available for all paths, so even if cheating, you will see those from the club. At least so far!
please consider applying to steam at some point, >3dcg< AVNs that understand true NTR like this one are scarce in general and especially on steam, also not everyone can support AVN devs through the usual means 'Patreon/sub' for variety of reasons (payment methods been mine)

you know my favorite scene so far has been Mary x Jeremy with Zoe narrating, even though it doesn't contain intercourse but for NTR enthusiast i can't explain into words how hot & perfect that whole scenario was (hopefully there're more where that came from), my 2nd been the impregnation of Kelly because pregnancy is my 2nd favorite genre and then any scene where someone other than MC creampie the wife..... so you see this a dream AVN for me and i wish i can pay for it -_-

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
please consider applying to steam at some point, >3dcg< AVNs that understand true NTR like this one are scarce in general and especially on steam, also not everyone can support AVN devs through the usual means 'Patreon/sub' for variety of reasons (payment methods been mine)

you know my favorite scene so far has been Mary x Jeremy with Zoe narrating, even though it doesn't contain intercourse but for NTR enthusiast i can't explain into words how hot & perfect that whole scenario was (hopefully there're more where that came from), my 2nd been the impregnation of Kelly because pregnancy is my 2nd favorite genre and then any scene where someone other than MC creampie the wife..... so you see this a dream AVN for me and i wish i can pay for it -_-
We have been talking about doing Steam once we are done with the game. We would probably take about 2 months to fix some stuff, like older animations, and some dialogue here and there. Make sure the variables are all more coherent. This being our first game we have learned a lot on this journey, especially with the coding. One thing I definitely want to have done before we released on Steam, would be to have the Internet Strip Poker game actually be playable. We would leave the 'choice' part there for those who don't want a mini game, but the plan was always to have it actually be a playable mini game of poker. But our coder at the time left, so we had to get an alternative.

I find it fascinating to hear what people like most, or even least, about the scenes we do. There is such a wide range of likes from everyone. So I am glad to hear you enjoyed that.

See, I personally like the teasing scenes myself, the stripping etc. especially when they are in a shy way, something that pushes the limits of the character slightly. like with Evelyn in the Guys Night scene when all the girls were doing the stripping part.

Any support at all is appreciated. From recommendations, to reviews, to comments, And of course, people who support financially. But we do this for the love of it, not just the money.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
So you mean cheating could cut on the swinging scenes? I don't know if I like the idea. Yes, it always felt a little odd that she was truely hurt and angry, but then went with a smile with us to a swingers fest :D . But on the other hand, it would eliminate a lot of content. Ok, the later swinger scenes are nicer ones, but the early ones were you could be not so nice to her (letting her getting fucked by this not so nice guy, choosing the couple with the fat, old partner, ...) were quite hot in my darker playthrough. I would hate to miss them. But otherwise, the nice swinging does not enrich the darker path that much anyhow.
Instead of this, rewriting them a little that if on the cheating path SHE picks the other couples and decides to do more with them like WE want, could be nice. Like the non-swinging scene in the friends house (by the way, brilliantly told by you!), but at the swinger events.
A tough decision, I am glad I do not have to make it :D .

To be honest I started this game few days ago on chapter 5.2. I tried to read all from the page 1 but it was too much. I stopped at around 100th page and jumped to 251 going backwards.
Been there done that :) . I was more refering to carefully reading the ingame text as it explains a lot, but it is fine anyhow.

We would leave the 'choice' part there for those who don't want a mini game, but the plan was always to have it actually be a playable mini game of poker.
If it does not cost development time, I would not vote against it. But for real, I know this would be a nice thing to show of as developer, but it would add nothing to the game story- or plotwise, not even sexually. And there are many good real poker simulators out there. So if it does take some time, I don't see any reason to include this. I would even see it as a distraction from the game since you have to "concentrate" on the poker-game three times inbetween the hot scenes instead of just enjoying them.
But please, this is only ment as an opinion - you are the boss and if this is your non-sexual project you want to make... . I just think it costs a lot of time doing it right (including all the rules, adding the mechanics, adding the user interface visuals, testing it, ...) .

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So you mean cheating could cut on the swinging scenes? I don't know if I like the idea. Yes, it always felt a little odd that she was truely hurt and angry, but then went with a smile with us to a swingers fest :D . But on the other hand, it would eliminate a lot of content. Ok, the later swinger scenes are nicer ones, but the early ones were you could be not so nice to her (letting her getting fucked by this not so nice guy, choosing the couple with the fat, old partner, ...) were quite hot in my darker playthrough. I would hate to miss them. But otherwise, the nice swinging does not enrich the darker path that much anyhow.
Instead of this, rewriting them a little that if on the cheating path SHE picks the other couples and decides to do more with them like WE want, could be nice. Like the non-swinging scene in the friends house (by the way, brilliantly told by you!), but at the swinger events.
A tough decision, I am glad I do not have to make it :D .

Been there done that :) . I was more refering to carefully reading the ingame text as it explains a lot, but it is fine anyhow.

If it does not cost development time, I would not vote against it. But for real, I know this would be a nice thing to show of as developer, but it would add nothing to the game story- or plotwise, not even sexually. And there are many good real poker simulators out there. So if it does take some time, I don't see any reason to include this. I would even see it as a distraction from the game since you have to "concentrate" on the poker-game three times inbetween the hot scenes instead of just enjoying them.
But please, this is only ment as an opinion - you are the boss and if this is your non-sexual project you want to make... . I just think it costs a lot of time doing it right (including all the rules, adding the mechanics, adding the user interface visuals, testing it, ...) .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are a few scenes I would do differently, looking back now. So for a Steam release, we may tweak those a little.

We tried to give the choices to the player in all the swinging scenes, but showed that it might have a slight negative reaction from your wife. And tried to make them each a bit different, and introduce some fetishes (like anal) in a way that made sense. I do like the idea of having her maybe act a bit differently depending on how she feels about you in those scenes though, good thought there.

We won't add in the poker game until the game is finished and it would be something that we might even hire someone to code for us. Will see about that. But we have all the renders for it already, so it would just be the coding that would need to be done. I have even made playing cards for it, etc. So it shouldn't be too difficult for someone who knows what they are doing. (Not me!). And again, it would still be 'skippable' to a point, with the choices we already have for the game in place.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
So for a Steam release, we may tweak those a little.
Oh, ok, I thought about the Steam release and thought you would want to make them not available (or less available) if cheating is involved. Thanks for clarifying.

We won't add in the poker game until the game is finished
Yes, but I still would mean that I would have to wait longer on your next game. Might sound crazy, but I am really looking forward to play the next episode of this game and simultaneously am looking forward to play your next game :D .
But with this:
it would be something that we might even hire someone to code for us. Will see about that. But we have all the renders for it already, so it would just be the coding that would need to be done. I have even made playing cards for it
Ok, so it is already almost done and with getting external help, it does not stand between me and playing your next game :D .

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Oh, ok, I thought about the Steam release and thought you would want to make them not available (or less available) if cheating is involved. Thanks for clarifying.

Yes, but I still would mean that I would have to wait longer on your next game. Might sound crazy, but I am really looking forward to play the next episode of this game and simultaneously am looking forward to play your next game :D .
But with this:

Ok, so it is already almost done and with getting external help, it does not stand between me and playing your next game :D .
No, our plan is to work on both the new game, and the ALWL fixes at the same time.

Our plan for one of the next games is to do smaller, and quicker updates. With ALWL, we wanted to keep it as a chapter game, where we finished every path at the same time in the story, so that it wasn't one update with Cheating path, and then the next with Hotwife path. As they all happen at basically the same time, this made sense for the game. But in the next one, it should be different.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes