Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Too many people want to cheat on her, and not have the consequences of their actions. But that isn't how we wanted it to go.
music to my ears, "consequences" thank you and that's the logical way to go
usually once i see NTR tag my MC's approach is to be 100% loyal and have the partner cheat as much as possible if the AVN script allows it, but something about your writing & pregnancy tag made MC cheating himself also appealing to me
I hope you enjoy the NTR scenes. Let us know how they turn out for you. Always interested in hearing feedback, good and bad.
oh trust me i'm loving your AVN so far and it's already amongst my top 10 all time favorite NTR AVNs, and like i said earlier i wish i can pay u for it already but will do immediately once you release on steam

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
music to my ears, "consequences" thank you and that's the logical way to go
usually once i see NTR tag my MC's approach is to be 100% loyal and have the partner cheat as much as possible if the AVN script allows it, but something about your writing & pregnancy tag made MC cheating himself also appealing to me

oh trust me i'm loving your AVN so far and it's already amongst my top 10 all time favorite NTR AVNs, and like i said earlier i wish i can pay u for it already but will do immediately once you release on steam
Thanks!

Yeah, we didn't want this to be pure NTR. It started as swinging, but the hotwife and NTR paths seemed logical with the story, so we came up with a way for those to fit in with everything.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Yep, I submitted that image to the Dev to use for this purpose. Pretty cool that it got used!
brought a huge smile to my face when i saw this in SoD..

1724375597468.png

Appreciate the parlor mentality.
So you are saying for example a cuckquean kink is inferior then others? I thought we were beyond kinkshaming?
Bro the issue is cuckqueen is pure fantasy....alright, sure there's like MAYBE 8 out of a thousand girls who would get excited by that, but it's a vast vast minority, definitely far less than the voyeur husband, and orders of magnitude less than it's portrayed in avns. That doesn't make it an invalid fetish, but personally I find it used less often as a fetish and more as a lazy plot device to excuse why all these girls are inexplicably okay with mc sleeping around - it's not actually developed in the relationships as a dynamic.

Or said in the inverse; imagine if every fem protag's game's husband was a massive cuck.....wait a minute, I'm about to eat my own words... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
brought a huge smile to my face when i saw this in SoD..

View attachment 3958471

Appreciate the parlor mentality.

Bro the issue is cuckqueen is pure fantasy....alright, sure there's like MAYBE 8 out of a thousand girls who would get excited by that, but it's a vast vast minority, definitely far less than the voyeur husband, and orders of magnitude less than it's portrayed in avns. That doesn't make it an invalid fetish, but personally I find it used less often as a fetish and more as a lazy plot device to excuse why all these girls are inexplicably okay with mc sleeping around - it's not actually developed in the relationships as a dynamic.

Or said in the inverse; imagine if every fem protag's game's husband was a massive cuck.....wait a minute, I'm about to eat my own words... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh damn, I never saw that in SoD. Was that on the TV?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Dunno about that percentage, when i was more active in kinkier dating, i stumbled quite regular over girls searching playmates for their man.. make it 5% instead of 0,8 and i might agree.

Also a good reprensention of that kink is seldom in AVNs, i can agree to that too. Often its never ever really adressed, or its kinda only handouts like in ALWL for letting the wife do what she want. Few good ones, like EG (if you play it that way), FL or BS.

But in your case, its the wording. Girls who encourage their spouse cheating are cuckqueans.

And to be honest, many AVN crank these tropes up to 11, like in standard NTR AVNs, the antagonist needs merely more then a sly look to have the MCs GF jump on his cock. Which is merely the same like the unresistable harem MC from another angle of view.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes