VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Another great game, probably the best with a female main character, abandoned. This is very bad.
If the author comes back, I will become the patron with the maximum amount!

Reactions: Vasilji

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
To the fans who played it already: would you start playing it, despite the Abandoned flag?
I'm not a "fan" but I played it. If you have nothing better to do/play then go for it but not much happens in the game and nothing lewd (or just a masturbation scene)

Aug 16, 2021
To the fans who played it already: would you start playing it, despite the Abandoned flag?
Since the game was in its earlier stages I cannot call myself as a fan but I was definetely very excited about this game. I would have become a hardcore fan if this game was not abandoned.
Anyway, I still have this feeling that this game will be resumed one day.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I wrote him a DM two weeks ago, he should just send a sign of life....but no answer :(
Still no pledge again for August, so I hope he comes back and it's emberassing to answer, because of the long delay.

"Hope dies last", is what we say in Germany.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Does he have to actively deactivate the monthly pleadges? It would indicate that at least he is still there... Wishfully thinking...
In the first months there was an Info of "no pledging", but in the last 2 or 3 there is nothing, just no pledge without info. But his account is still active, you can change the tiers.

Armensajo

Dec 13, 2021
hello guys, somebody can you tell me about the size difference between compressed and original games?
Is there a compressed game storyline that is cut or skipped? Thx

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
hello guys, somebody can you tell me about the size difference between compressed and original games?
Is there a compressed game storyline that is cut or skipped? Thx
No, compressed means that the graphic/video/audio files are more compressed with a quality loss. But the gameplay itself is still the same.

Reactions: Armensajo

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Dang it i was trying to remember the name of this game the other day and when i finally figured it out i also figured out it was abandoned :cry:

And for what its worth i really enjoyed what was out so far

Reactions: JonSnow4Life
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes