• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'm a patron, but to the dev's credit they haven't been taking my pledge. I'm still hopeful.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This game was started whilst everything was in lockdown.. now things have started to reopen, he/she probably has a full time job again now and no time to work on the game, just guessing.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Yep. You should inform yourself first (over and over again: read previous posts!) before posting such nonsense.

Reactions: filochard

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I'm sad to hear this. This game has such potential with great writing and characters that I already liked in such a short time. I hope everything works for him in the end and he comes back to finish this story. :giggle:

Reactions: fortuna95

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's not a fraud but like many others it's an unsuccessful project. The pace is too slow. Art is good but lack sexiness. At least the dev tried.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
This game has everything to be as successful as JOHN and other Fem MC games. But slow updates this early in development can kill it.
Depends on what you consider successful. If you were just refering to number of patrons and supporters, I think that maybe you could be right, but otherwise I think this one it's still quite far away from JOHN in terms of render quality and storytelling. Don't get me wrong, I think this one is well above the vast majority of games on this genre that you can find on this site, but JOHN is a whole other level. It has a really good and believable setting, characters are well written and designed and so are their dialogues. Plus the renders are top notch. In terms of 3D VN's with Female MC JOHN is like a Ferrari, while this one still feels like a good VW that can potentially become a Mercedes. It's still a pretty good place for this game in my opinion, since most of the trash you can find in this site would be at the very best some rusty 1980's Fiat Uno's...

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Depends on what you consider successful. If you were just refering to number of patrons and supporters, I think that maybe you could be right, but otherwise I think this one it's still quite far away from JOHN in terms of render quality and storytelling. Don't get me wrong, I think this one is well above the vast majority of games on this genre that you can find on this site, but JOHN is a whole other level. It has a really good and believable setting, characters are well written and designed and so are their dialogues. Plus the renders are top notch. In terms of 3D VN's with Female MC JOHN is like a Ferrari, while this one still feels like a good VW that can potentially become a Mercedes. It's still a pretty good place for this game in my opinion, since most of the trash you can find in this site would be at the very best some rusty 1980's Fiat Uno's...
I disagree a little, I checked this JOHN, and it's just another generic VN with MC already in some relationship, and there's no actual lesbian path romance, just lesbian sex.
And this is where I think this one already started better. MC without strings is super rare, especially for female MC VN. This gives more freedom and as far I could see, he was creating a lesbian path. The renders are amazing, ofc as I also saw, JOHN has another lvl of renders, but this one is not that far behind, with pretty designs, MC, etc.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes