• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Progress update for 0.05

1614617835195.png
Hello everybody,

Sorry for the long silence. I had a pretty rough month at my day job, but Update 0.05 is on Track nevertheless. But since February is already a pretty short Month and I want to add another scene to this Update, I will unfortunately need a few days more.
I hope you understand and will bear with me. I will keep you posted about the progress over the next days and hope I will be able to release the next update soon.

Thank you for your support and have a nice day
Ardanos

D

Deleted member 2896487

Its really sad to see that this thread is not active for the past few days. Maybe its because the game is in early stages or maybe we haven't had any preview or information since the start of this month. Either way it really sucks.:confused:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I didn't play the last update but there is not much action yet, and I don't mean sex

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
This game has so much potential... The art is amazing, but it still lacks a bit of progression!
Btw, the dev interacting a bit more would keep the hype up, considering this thread is pretty empty lately. I guess a weekly progress or some sneak peeks would do it.

Reactions: Adolfo

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Guys, we've an update after one month of silence...

News about the next Update

Hello everybody,
Here is a quick statement about the next Update. I'm very sorry about the lack of new content and communication this month. I once again had a pretty rough time at work and on top of that had to take care of a pretty high dentist bill.

I worked on my next update when time allowed, and I'm expecting to have it finished soon. I will post the next previews probably later today and hope all of you will still enjoy the upcoming content despite the long wait and all the problems I had.

I'm extremely grateful to those of you that are still here and completely understand those that lost trust and ended their support. Now that I have taken care of those unfortunate circumstances, I have taken all vacation days I had left to deliver the content you guys deserve as fast as possible.

As a small excuse, I paused the billing for April and will also do so for March. I will deliver new content as soon as it is ready and put all time I can spare towards the next release. I really hope I will be able to release a great update soon and can start to win back your trust.

Sorry, thank you for your amazing support and of course have a nice day
Ardanos

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I will post the next previews probably later today and hope all of you will still enjoy the upcoming content despite the long wait and all the problems I had.
Well, I knew it would be not the same day, but 10 days later we've still nothing. :(

2 months over, btw. I miss you, Em and Heather! ;)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes