• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Well, I played it in ~20 minutes and it was a little disappointing. ~200 renders seems okay, but ~120 of them was the grandparents stuff, which means more than a half (!) of the update...it's a lot, if you ask me. Max. 50 or 1/4 of them would be okay, I guess.

And I misunderstood the post from 1 month ago where I read this update had to include 2 days of weekend and the disappointment was big after the abruptly ending after just 1 day.

The good things:

First scene in bathroom was nice because of no shyness between the sisters and there was a little body touches too. So I hope this could be a possible chance in the next updates (future tag "incest"). And the masturbation scene was nice too, finally the 1st lewd scene. Maybe it would be good to give MC the choice to taste her little bad boy after orgasm.

One more thought: no Heather again and no her family. It's a pity!

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its too slow. version 4 and very little eroticism.will take years before we get anywhere, and when we get its just 1 scene and months to the next.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm guessing the redhead is the main female character. She looks absolutely gorgeous. I'll give the game a shot because I like some of the planned tags.

Reactions: afterlights

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Adding male protagonist you planning to make the second one (M MC) how much he will have chois in this game higher than Female Protanigst choise in percent %... gonna be be like M MC's choise bee 70% and F MC's choise only 30% or what?

What do you have in mind since this is started Female Protagonist from the beginning, and see what you plannated reeading introdction of this thread. Explayn me maybe I gonna try it out if this don't gonna overmwhellming choise system over female one.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Adding male protagonist you planning to make the second one (M MC) how much he will have chois in this game higher than Female Protanigst choise in percent %... gonna be be like M MC's choise bee 70% and F MC's choise only 30% or what?

What do you have in mind since this is started Female Protagonist from the beginning, and see what you plannated reeading introdction of this thread. Explayn me maybe I gonna try it out if this don't gonna overmwhellming choise system over female one.
Maybe the male protagonist will show up halfway into the game or in a couple of updates. I think the male protagonist will be one of the love interests, childhood friend, or something. I also think Emily would have more choice options than the male protagonist since the story is based around her summer experience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Ok so first the good points. It is nicely written and well rendered, as a story it feels well thought out and executed

Cons: There is a distinct lack of choices

A number of opportunities were missed in the .04 update. As a corruption game, I want more options related to it. The ability to have a longer peek at the girl in the bathroom, some internal dialogue as a result of this, the ability to choose what you think of her naked in the shower, again on the toilet -the ability to peek over and the resulting dialogue and addition to corruption or a possible increment to a lesbian interest variable would have been useful. Also the interaction in the office could have offered a few simple corruption based choices re flirting

I cant help but feel the dev cant decide if he wants to make a visual novel or a choice based interaction game. It is too early to criticise the dev for the lack of sexual content but I think it is fair to give some gentle criticism over the lack of choices we can make during this and previous updates, and I would sincerely hope this improves over the coming updates.

Al that said, the dev clearly has the writing chops to pull off a game and I wish him well

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Will there be lesbian Li route in this story?
the dev told us that it was not planned from the beginning unfortunately, but last time i checked it was being considered too expand some routes too full lesbian routes, on the other hand the dev have told that no sexual interation in the game is forced, so in theory you should be able too play it with only lesbian interaction, but we will see i am also very curious about all this, for now i choose too never get any points with guys and all points with girls and then see what happends as the game progress.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I guess she's not a virgin if she is using toys. This sucks. In addition, she is yet another stupid whore, if she is even considering the idea of degrading and starting randomly fucking with guys. This sucks.
well its a a corruption game but you decide how too play her.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I don't see a corruption tag here.
And you will never corrupt a chaste, intelligent and well-mannered girl. This will only work with a latent whore, and here we have a latent whore.
as i pointed out if she becomes a whore thats your choice she will never be that in my playthrough.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
as i pointed out if she becomes a whore thats your choice she will never be that in my playthrough.
That's what I'm talking about. If she even considers the possibility of becoming a whore , she is a whore. No normal, sane girl would ever think of making a decision that would lead to her becoming a whore, except a whore.
They say that two things can be said about all girls. 1. She's not a whore. And. 2. She's still not a whore, where the keyword is "still".
But this is a game with decisions, you can say. You know, nothing prevents her from turning to the camera, looking directly into the eyes of the player and saying:"I'm not your mom to be a whore. Go and find a bull for your girl to give her a good fuck while you'll sit in the dark corner and wank your tiny, little dick, you pathetic, worthless cuck. But I'm not that kind of girl. I have dignity and honor."

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes