• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Just me or Manda sounds kind of a strange nickname for Amanda? How about Mandy? Sounds sexier and less like a serpent pet name xD screenshot0001.png

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Christmas01.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Hello everybody,

First, I want to apologize for the lack of progress updates during December. But of course I worked as much as possible on my 0.04 release. It's coming along nicely, and hopefully I can give you a release date in the coming days.

And now I wish you merry Christmas and a happy new year. And as always, thank you very much for your support.

Christmas02.jpg Christmas03.jpg Christmas04.jpg

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I think Ardanos aims to update the game monthly, so ideally we should get a new update in the first week of January.
I know, but he informed us immediately after 1st and 2nd release and shared preview pictures, but not after 3rd...till todays post.

Oct 21, 2019
"Hello everyone,

I hope you had a nice Christmas. I managed to get a lot of work done over the past couple of days. Of course, my goal at the moment is to release the next update during the first days of January. Sadly, I don't know yet if I'm able to finish it in time.

I plan to have a first masturbation scene in this next update and want to get it right. And maybe even try to make an animation for it. I'm doing my best at the moment to get as much done as possible, but thought it would be fair to let you know that there might be a delay.

I will keep you posted about my progress. And as an apology for the lack of communication during December and the delays with my releases, I will pause the January billing cycle.

I hope you are still looking forward to the next update despite this additional information.

I wish you a happy new year and as always thank you so much for your support.

Ardanos
"

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Good news, especially the masturbation info ;)
"No pledge" is kind, but wouldn't be necessery imo.

Godspeed with new update, I hope it's the icebreaker of attention.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Really nice game, but please for the love of God. Don't tease us like the AWAM game does. I'd be super disappointed if that means anything lol. I really like the build-up so far though. Many interesting routes to be taken. Darnell route and the lesbian routes are what's piquing my curiosity right now. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Eye-switcher

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Really nice game, but please for the love of God. Don't tease us like the AWAM game does. I'd be super disappointed if that means anything lol. I really like the build-up so far though. Many interesting routes to be taken. Darnell route and the lesbian routes are what's piquing my curiosity right now. Keep up the great work!
this game looks it will more slow than AWAM. :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Happy new year!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to wish you all a happy new year!

Of course, I work as much as possible on my next release at the moment. But unfortunately, I'm pretty sure now that I won't be able to release it in the first days of January as I had hoped. I had a lot of things that impeded development during November and December.

Because of that, I'm thinking about taking my time with my 4th release and maybe aim for a release of the 5th update in the second half of February. That would mean about a month without a release but would give me the opportunity to get back on Track with development and take out a lot of the pressure I have at the moment. I'm very sorry for the difficulties and delays I already have such a short time after my initial release. But I already get more used to this type of work and will do my best to avoid Situations like this in the future.

And of course I already paused the billing cycle for January as promised. So you should not be charged regardless of my decision.

I really hope you will still enjoy my Visual Novel and look forward to future releases. I will keep you posted about the progress of development so you know whats going an and that I'm really working on my game as fast as possible.

Please let me know your thoughts or questions.

And as always, thank you for your support!

Ardanos

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Masturbation for the female MC in chapter 4 maybe some fingering and oral around chapter 7, intercourse for the female MC in around chapter 9-10 , sems plausible, not AWAM-slow but really slow

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
A really nice game, I like it, waiting for continuation. I promise myself a lot after reading tags description of what is about to happen - corruption, stripping, blackmail, graphic violence, prostitution, rape, incest. Sweet prospects for an innocent female student during summer time.

But one thought, don't spoil it with lesbian content, too many games have already been spoiled that way. I wish that game without lesbian stuff, it's boring, and waist of time, even if only as an optional thread to please a noisy minority.
I'm not interested in scissor sister action either. The vast majority of it is pretty boring.

P.S. Stating my preference, I'm not telling the dev what to do.

Reactions: LaPein and Pollux
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes