• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Long Summer [v0.04] [Ardanos]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Second progress update for 0.04

Hello everyone,

Time for the next progress update! After my last post, I got a lot of feedback that it wouldn't have been necessary to pause the billing cycle for January. I still think it's only fair, but I really, really appreciate it. Thank you!

I had a lot of time to work on my Visual Novel since the last progress update and got a lot done.

The next update will focus on Saturday of the in-game Weekend. Since I now have a bit more time to work on it, I'm thinking about putting the scenes that where planned for Sunday also in the Saturday update. With that, I would have one bigger update with more content and less filler. Also, the update after that could already focus on Monday, her first day at her internship.

Thank you for your support and have a nice day
Ardanos

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Hi,
I love the drawing. Emily is so adorable and cute. (y);)
The planned tags promising moral degeneration attracted me.
Thus, I wish to have a corruption path in which Emily slowly, but above all voluntarily, falls in depravity because of bad encounters with shady people "prowling" around the campus (for example, she cannot help being seduced and tempted by bad behavior despite knowing it to be bad).

However, of course, I understand that this may not be to everyone's liking. Therefore, I also wish to have all possible means to avoid the path of corruption in order to achieve a positive end.
I think balance is important.

Good luck with the game ! ;)

Best regards.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
As for suggestion, a Lust tag can be added (the same as the Casual or Lesbian one) and The path of corruption could begin with Emily unconsciously aroused by bikers ogling girls (and her) around the campus and telling it frankly and loudly to them.

Last edited:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
following this game... seems nice and i like that it's a bit slow for a start. Adds to the story. But yes, don't become the next Awam.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Masturbation for the female MC in chapter 4 maybe some fingering and oral around chapter 7, intercourse for the female MC in around chapter 9-10 , sems plausible, not AWAM-slow but really slow
Lmao, while playing the game it reminded me AWAM a lot. Gonna be a long time before we finally get to see action but story is good enough to ease the waiting i guess.
Protag changing clothes into more revealing ones as story progress also always helps with that just like in AWAM.
Btw i wonder if dev mentioned any NTR path with someone like david.

Last edited:
Reactions: yihman1

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Last progress Update for 0.04

Hello everybody,
Time for the next progress update!

Version 0.04 is almost done, and I will release it as soon as the render process is done on the last pictures. It will be the biggest out of the three Updates so far.

I used the additional time in January to get a lot of background and optimisation work done too:
Version 0.04 features I couple of new locations that I was able to finish and get right since I will also use them in future updates. Additional I was able to get started and finish new locations for upcoming updates.

I used my first Patreon Money to complete a second decent PC. This way I have one I can keep working on even when my main machine is busy rendering. This took a few days to complete but was worthwhile since it boosted my output a lot.

I continued to go over my past releases and fix any grammar or spelling mistakes I could find. Also, there are a few other changes I made. I changed Amandas nickname from Manda to Amy. This is something I already planned in past updates but unfortunately forgot about. Also, I received feedback from people telling me they thought the <smiling> captions in front of Dialog lines were distracting and overused. I agree and removed them. I think the pictures on their one can convey those emotions.

I started to learn how to do animations. I made some progress but honestly nothing I'm comfortable putting in my Visual Novel so far. But I'm confident this will change soon.

All things considered, I'm glad I took this additional time. I was able to catch up on a lot of things and get this background work done. I will go back to monthly releases now and hope the wait wasn't too bad and you all are still looking forward to the next update.

Thank you all very much for your support.
Ardanos

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Dev teased day 3 outfit, can someone at least provide it? Clothing is one of the most important things is such games at least for me :p

• Wow
Reactions: lockerxx

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Finally guys! :)

Public release of update 0.04

Hello everybody,
here are the links for update 0.04 of "A long Summer".

I hope you will enjoy it and thank you for your support.
Ardanos

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes