Unity Completed A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes
Jan 24, 2020
not sure if this is a repost of a game. Pretty sure I had this and a have the weird black screen bug.

HERES THE FIX
the game gets blackscreen WHEN it is opened from inside alot of folders. e.g This PC/ D : Drive/ secret folder/ super secret folder/ extra secret folder/ "game folder",

The simple solution: move the whole "game folder" into desktop. Play it from there. Tadaaaa... no blackscreen

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
not sure if this is a repost of a game. Pretty sure I had this and a have the weird black screen bug.

HERES THE FIX
the game gets blackscreen WHEN it is opened from inside alot of folders. e.g This PC/ D : Drive/ secret folder/ super secret folder/ extra secret folder/ "game folder",

The simple solution: move the whole "game folder" into desktop. Play it from there. Tadaaaa... no blackscreen
Do you mean the full contents of the folder moved to the desk top? Because i havnae tried that.
or just move the folder to the desktop? Because i have already tried that.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
So why is this game tagged as uncensored? In game animations are censored and i cant get the patch to work, if it even does anything

JigglyJohn

Apr 4, 2018
Can't patch, keep getting
[Error] The data of old version of the file is different(MD5 checksum does not match).
An error occurred during application of patch files.

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017

HERES THE FIX

That actually worked, but the game is still not in english.

ValorKG

Jan 14, 2018
Last time I played this game, I believed that it only had one ending in which
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But given the "multiple endings" tag, I presume this is no longer the case? If so, how does one trigger the other endings?

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
so the thing with a tiny dick and a skull with hair is a midget? or has no legs but huge balls and tiny infant dick? what the fuck is this game. what the fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: Lowtierhero

naren1

Aug 25, 2021
for the black screen problem they have to rename the game folder. if not also from the exe

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
is there any way to fix the black screen bug without having to move the files onto the desktop?

Jan 16, 2018
I solved the black screen issue doing this: As soon as you leave the area that takes you to the black screen, click Z again so you enter into that area again. Then you can go out and keep playing normally.

MikeTheDoge

Oct 16, 2021
Just in case you wanna know , you can fix blackscreen glitch by removing first folder you know like there is folder
A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi
if you click it there is another copy , pull that copy to downloads (you can remove the first folder just dont let it interupt the game) and then you can try the game. Worked for me

Reactions: WFMG

KillaFinn

Oct 25, 2021
Ppl asking the real questions.

"So where is uncensored"

90% of comments so far

I get black screen pls halp.

I mean if it's just a repost of a release and it's the same game and it's still censored, you think black screen would be the last concern besides "is it even worth downloading again?"

Reactions: johnsitora22

Nonosquare0101

Oct 9, 2021
Those that have Blackscreens its mostly because of your installation path.
So try to just extract it in your downloads folder and start from there or on your desktop and start from there. have fun :D

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! lol thank you ive been trying to get this working for awhile. I dont understand why it works like that but im gonna run with it thank you again

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes