Unity Completed A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
Well, this game is good but just for fap, no stories and no mechanics, just the pure sex, read my review if you want more details about my gameplay, but I suggest this game for everyone who likes be dominated by huge womans! Snu snu!

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Oh, nice, one of those OPs that demonstrate that there will always be people that don't know the difference between male and female anatomy.

This game does NOT have "Female Protagonist" and clearly DOES have "Male Protagonist" (the Player Character is a little boy, referred to as "the hero")

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
how can I extract text from the game for translation purposes?
i think it's translated to english pretty good not the best but i have seen worse if your planing on anouther language then good on ya m8 (if you haveing a problem finding the english setting secound from the bottom then forth set of text from the top it will also say japanese in english you can change it there)

Reactions: ttm2

Mikecz23

Jun 24, 2019
i think it's translated to english pretty good not the best but i have seen worse if your planing on anouther language then good on ya m8 (if you haveing a problem finding the english setting secound from the bottom then forth set of text from the top it will also say japanese in english you can change it there)
the problem for me is that the text changes quickly and I don't have time to translate it into my language (in my head) so I thought to replace Eng with my language but I don't know how to extract and import the text

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Abbadon released AND this got cracked on the same day? Miracles do happen after all.

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
What the fuck is a "Lose Hero"? Is his hero power failing at life or something? Although I guess the description does say he got captured before he even departed so that would match up...
trust me original translated title is worse *cough* The dog hero and the demon king's castle. *cough*

RK_Zombie

Feb 11, 2020
What is it with monster girl games and the hero always looking like a child?
because monster girls are better than normal girls (since they are monsters themselves) and the hero looking like a child is well... uhh yeah, older women raping the child, and that has been going on for quite a while, especially for dieselmine games and zell23 games. What i'm trying to say is that making women rape a child gives you more ideas than a man raping a women and it's a thing that doesn't happen in real life (I hope.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
because monster girls are better than normal girls (since they are monsters themselves) and the hero looking like a child is well... uhh yeah, older women raping the child, and that has been going on for quite a while, especially for dieselmine games and zell23 games. What i'm trying to say is that making women rape a child gives you more ideas than a man raping a women and it's a thing that doesn't happen in real life (I hope.)
I always thought that it would've been better if the monster girls were attacking men, y'know, if they're that strong and/or powerful they simply won't have trouble defeating adult men and having their way with them instead.
and women raping children, unfortunately, happens IRL. It's just not the norm, because most of the time these incidents go unnoticed by the public because they're more focused on the idea that only men can be pedos.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I always thought that it would've been better if the monster girls were attacking men, y'know, if they're that strong and/or powerful they simply won't have trouble defeating adult men and having their way with them instead.
and women raping children, unfortunately, happens IRL. It's just not the norm, because most of the time these incidents go unnoticed by the public because they're more focused on the idea that only men can be pedos.
I think i get why they're favoring raping shotas instead of men. Firstly shota is innocent by definition, he doesn't want to be raped, and you can corrupt him, unlike men, who would love to fuck anyway, what's the point in raping them if they're willing? Well, in succubus setting you can make reverse rape life threatening, but anyway argument mostly stands.
And secondly shotas can have small dicks that doesn't look out of place on them, so it also tickles that fetish little bit. At least that's how that works for me. I'd love to see more adults with small dicks in games too, but if you do that way it is usually bundled with humiliation, while on shota it can be small penis adoration instead.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DeadCrucifix

Apr 16, 2020
Hey all, I'm just curious, this game was tagged as uncensored but all I'm getting is censored animations and scenes. Am I missing a setting or a patch?

Reactions: Sentry
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes