Unity Completed A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
What the fuck is a "Lose Hero"? Is his hero power failing at life or something? Although I guess the description does say he got captured before he even departed so that would match up...

biggusdiggus69

Jan 31, 2020
I played this when it first came out, untranslated. It's a walking sim in a 2d environment, you don't need a save, you lose literally 20 minutes over waiting to load up the gallery a few days from now. (Actually was there a gallery in this game? I don't remember it might just be multiple save slots to save you walking one minute between floors)
Well you can teleport to the scenes with the full save file but as you said it takes like 20 min to run through the game so it's not worth it to wait for a save file.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone else having the issue that sex animations don't run?
aka: when it fades to black before starting a sex scene it just stays black.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Do they really mean “lose” or is this part of the era of misspelling via ignorance where “loose” often means lose? “A lose hero” is pretty broken English. “A loose hero” kinda makes sense.

gliderh

Jul 30, 2017
no it was not, maybe you are thinking about succubus farm? or other game, not sure.

Kinda a machine translated version was released like 2 years ago, I just played it like a month ago from this site

Last edited:

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
ok had the black screen issue and tried what was suggested it didn't fix it so i got frustereated and tried it again deleteing everything still black screen was about to give up so i thought one last shot if it still doesn't work screw it and move on tried one last time and what i did different this time was talked to the red headed succubus (or pink haired depening on you color setting mine is on Vivid so it's more colorfull so mixture of both) and it worked it seems if you try to talk to the purple haired one FIRST you get sent to load hell or the void forever not sure why that is an issue but it causes it every time i even gave it a few more tries just to be certain that was it and every time i talked to purple hair FIRST (or black like i stated depends on your color settings) and i got sent to load hell or the void.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Came for the art style which really looks good, left because of excessive proportions.

I know I am not really one to talk since everyone has their preferences, just like how I dislike this, someone else may in turn dislike something I personally like. But I feel like at some point there is something that simply breaks the immersion for me, in this case these proportions.
I have nothing against small or big breasts, same goes to asses, but if it gets excessively huge to the point where it gets unrealistic, to me it just looks like deformations. And the worst in my opinion is if it is not a single character or two that share this trait in a game, but literally everyone.
IMO I feel as if I’m pretty level headed about “big tits” but some games they are just ridiculously huge. Like that second one one 1 game. Something in friction.

but this game is on another level. Sadly this level of absurdity will be around for the foreseeable future.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes