Unity Completed A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi [Final] [Dieselmine]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So i got a black screen issue again. I managed to find the solution to the first one at the beginning of the game by talk by talking to the white succubus before the black one at the start but now its at the alchemists lab and its black screening after seeing the mountain scene.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
the problem for me is that the text changes quickly and I don't have time to translate it into my language (in my head) so I thought to replace Eng with my language but I don't know how to extract and import the text
the text changed huh.....oh what you mean during the h-scenes yeah that can be a little annoying even with english being my first langauge i have a problem reading it all before it to late however cutscene H-scene don't seem to move forward till you want them to

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Ah, how I wish this was a real game... Well, at least the art is fantastic.
if thats what you think wait till you reach the end and talk to the BOSS of the castle and put you self in the charater's shoes if you still want it to be real then you deserve to be a sperm tank

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
You gotta love all these people who come to a creator who makes a game with VERY big tits and butts, literally focused on that kink, and cry about "tits are too big".

It's like people going to Futa games and complaining about a game being Futa. No one cares about you, move on to a game you like. xD
This right here. That be the issue with the internet in many cases, people just gotta toss their two cents in even in cases where it is 100% unnecessary. The hilarious part being here is you didn't even need to get to a download, play and then dislike because of proportions phase. f95 provides a hard to spot life hack in the fact they post images of the damn game so you get a visual of what you're getting into before playing. This of course, on top of tags. so just, useless post is useless post lol

Jan 15, 2018
forgot i had this
cracked it open today
BLACK SCREEN
read the forum, got it spoke to them in the wrong order
lemme chat up the purple hair instea- BLACK SCREEN
other solutions... ahh nested folders
not really sure if i handled the whole "nested folder" shit properly
-tbh i doubt i have a clue what you ppl are talking about
is a nested folder a subfolder? i looked it up that seems to be the case
anyhow
i moved the nested folder "A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi" out of the main folder "A_Lose_Hero_in_the_Castle_of_the_Succubi"
if "A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi" is the "nested folder" you ppl are referring to
needless to say
still the same black screen

dunno what to do here

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
This right here. That be the issue with the internet in many cases, people just gotta toss their two cents in even in cases where it is 100% unnecessary. The hilarious part being here is you didn't even need to get to a download, play and then dislike because of proportions phase. f95 provides a hard to spot life hack in the fact they post images of the damn game so you get a visual of what you're getting into before playing. This of course, on top of tags. so just, useless post is useless post lol
Oh look at you two big tits enjoyers, you found each other, that's so sweet! You may now kiss, I pronounce you husband and husband!
Let me explain to you what's going on here real quick. The things is that this is not Dieselmine's first game, and it turns out that no game before had such grotesquely huge mammaries and hindquarters on every character. Some people are disappointed with this new development, some of them feel their expectations been betrayed, some consider this a step back. They want to voice their opinion so that it doesn't happen again. At this point it is not random rant, it is valid feedback.
Granted pirating site may not be the best place to leave a feedback to developer, much less so to japanese one, but I'm pretty sure japanese fans already gave Dieselmine piece of their mind on this. And who knows, may be someday Dieselmine will read this thread, or someone relays its content to them.

Quiinto

May 9, 2018
Oh look at you two big tits enjoyers, you found each other, that's so sweet! You may now kiss, I pronounce you husband and husband!
Let me explain to you what's going on here real quick. The things is that this is not Dieselmine's first game, and it turns out that no game before had such grotesquely huge mammaries and hindquarters on every character. Some people are disappointed with this new development, some of them feel their expectations been betrayed, some consider this a step back. They want to voice their opinion so that it doesn't happen again. At this point it is not random rant, it is valid feedback.
Granted pirating site may not be the best place to leave a feedback to developer, much less so to japanese one, but I'm pretty sure japanese fans already gave Dieselmine piece of their mind on this. And who knows, may be someday Dieselmine will read this thread, or someone relays its content to them.
why would u felt betrayed? its not as if dieselmine open up patreon and suddenly change his kink betraying all his supporter. if u dont like his product, just dont buy it. u can even put your review on his dlsite. and hey, this is a pirating site, so clearly u dont have any right to say about the dev betraying u lol.

Reactions: mewo17

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Personally I didn't even know this game was in a making so I don't feel betrayed, but I'm sure somebody did, cause if you can think of something, someone is already doing it. But I would love to see few girls with normal proportions sprinkled in for a good measure, but unfortunately they went all out on tits in this one.

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
You gotta love all these people who come to a creator who makes a game with VERY big tits and butts, literally focused on that kink, and cry about "tits are too big".
Are there multiple devs using Dieselmine? Because I remember playing at least 4 games from a developer named Dieselmine in the past, and none of those featured girls with absurd proportions. If anything there was a balance of smaller and bigger but still proportional to the body. In fact the only real link between all of those games was an incest theme which is missing from this game

Reactions: godlike123

doibel

Feb 1, 2019
Most Dieselmine games i've played have at least one characters with quite large proportions(Summer, several characters in Milking Farm, Some in Mira) so I really don't see what the whining is about. If they want to make a game with crazy proportions like this, then they should be able to. They don't owe anybody anything in regards to their own fetish choices. If somebody feels "betrayed" by that, they should probably seek mental help(or just get over themselves a bit.) Not only that, there are a few characters in this game that do have relatively smaller proportions. It would really help your cases if you, you know, played the game before complaining so much.

Jan 15, 2018
No matter what i try, i still get the non-stop black screen when i interact with the succubi.

Also the MC wants to leave? He must be braindead, if I was in his situation, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO LEAVE!!!!!
same probs jus gonna delete game and
poor guy wants to see his family im sure
probs even had a girl back at home with modest proportions that he was trying to woo

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
same probs jus gonna delete game and
poor guy wants to see his family im sure
probs even had a girl back at home with modest proportions that he was trying to woo
Bet she was cute, but in the succubus castle, the girls have FERTILITY GODDESS CURVES THAT WOULD EASILY MAKE ME SAY, FUCK NO I'M NEVER GOIN BACK, THIS IS MY TRUE HOME!!!!

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes