3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I'd say they are giving you something to relate to.

I have no qualms about grabbing that low hanging fruit.
Oh.. Thank you! I needed a good laugh.. but seriously, not all of us are millennial snowflakes still asking for permission to borrow their mom's balls so they can see what some look like... "please mommy, can I borrow your spine? I'd very much like to touch some boobies" and hey.. you can grab my low hanging fruit any time you like...

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
About Jack Defany
I'm sorry but I have to pause my project at least until the end of the summer, due to financial and college problems. But I'll be back, see you soon. Thank you all, for your supports.

Reactions: patrickB

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Yeah he is all that things and a little bit shy, but he is not an idiot. The game's very goal is to increase his confidence so it would be wrong to write him as a womanizer alpha male at the beginning.
Fair..Fair..but, and hear me out.. SOME of us (me) were playing "Doctor" by the age of five.. soooo yeah could ya at least see the glass from my angle for a few painful seconds. I don't expect a James Bond ladies man, just if this MC is say a zero on the grand scale of manliness and James Bond is a ten.. maybe aim for a solid I don't know.. 4 1/2? Then he still has plenty of room for development.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
So it's well beyond the end of summer now. Any idea what's going on with this project?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote