3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheDefany

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
WHY?!.. why dear God do so many of you write the MC as loser/idiot/push over/Beta-soyboy? Don't we the players deserve someone worth caring about? I mean, isn't the point to be able to see through their eyes so to speak? To identify with them?
Yeah he is all that things and a little bit shy, but he is not an idiot. The game's very goal is to increase his confidence so it would be wrong to write him as a womanizer alpha male at the beginning.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
WHY?!.. why dear God do so many of you write the MC as loser/idiot/push over/Beta-soyboy? Don't we the players deserve someone worth caring about? I mean, isn't the point to be able to see through their eyes so to speak? To identify with them?
yes I can totally agree with you there in every damn game the same constantly such damn mc as loser

Yeah he is all that thinks and a little bit shy, but he is not an idiot. The game's very goal is to increase his confidence so it would be wrong to write him as a womanizer alpha male at the beginning.
yes I do not think that he is shy he is just a total failure of the nothing that one can say yes again more than too clearly if one wants to beat the asshole in the school and before the sprains on the sister makes.... what for a miserable clwond this mc again I wish it would finally have a dev the eggs have to

give us a mc who can fight back and can not be issued by any commands or can be beat up or how to treat the last idiot just a mc with balls and not as a pussy as mc but I do not think that any dev is able to do something like that can only create a failure

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Love Story Chapter-3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
I have to admit, im pleasantly surprised by this game.
Nice storyline so far.

Some people dont like the MC, which i dont understand really. The MC is on the shy-side, yes, but not a complete whimp.
Its a process for him to become a confident person, so he got lots of room for character development, which i like in a MC.

Atleast he is not one of those scumbags who visit their family while they sleep and gropes or even rapes them... Those are the MCs that should be banned from every game....

Models look decent, nothing amazing but ok. The faces are a bit weird at times. But its not too distracting.

Im looking forward to the next release.

Well done so far Dev!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Why the hell you want Alpha Male/Perfect main character ? ... where's the struggle ?
When you watching Iron Man, majority people love the 1st than the rest of the sequel, because he was struggle to make the suit works, from zero to hero. I prefer story like this instead superb main character from the beginning. What I do not like if MC keep being idiot, even getting worse, like that sissification game "Bully".

Btw, nice town ... all female faces are identical, one to another. I don't know which one are MC's Mom or their Neighbor or MC's Teacher. I play this game just using dick sense to recognize female characters.

Reactions: deluges

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
The protagonist may be a bit of a weenie, yeah, but he's far from being a wimp. You don't get as many options as I'd personally like to shape his personality, and the writing could use a touch up here and there, but home boy can be made pretty assertive and confident even early on.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@TheDefany Those two chapters were awesome. I become more and more excited about what happens next in the story with each update. It's shaping up to be something like a detective or mystery, which i'm big fan of. And who would've thought that we're not only getting obvious "bad guy" Brad and second who seemed somewhat "evil" (Tyrone) though kinda turned up for the better in the end (still not sure if i trust him even after Brad's scene), but the third evil seem to be in the face of none other than Mrs. Jones with her mysterious list and "handsome" friend. That's something i wasn't prepared for, and i can think of quite a few ways those chosen guys can be used for. :p Can't wait to see what's in the next chapter. That was some cruel bad ending indeed. I applaud. (y) Guess that ending leads to MC's "resurrection" in something what's called "New Game+" in japanese rpgs? With perhaps more possibilities or demonic powers that flying demoness suggesting? Or something else entirely. Interesting.

As for the writing quality, I see that in these updates it's getting noticeably better, with less mistakes. I'll list those sometime tomorrow when i have time. And girls getting sexier and sexier. I loved new touch ups on Mrs. Jones's model, she's pretty much a definition of MILF right now. That push up. :love: Same can be said about Amy. Claire's new hairstyle is cute as hell just like her whole rework. And Rachel is a damn hot little rebel.
On the "protagonist is a whimp" talk, i'm definitely on the "he's just shy" side. And i'm much more interested in seeing Scott grow from this shy guy to confident and being more dominant instead of just getting control of the alpha wolf like Brad from the start (and many people think so too, which is exactly why games with default alpha protag is almost non-existent here). That, and Scott just more endearing this way, it makes me care about him.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Atleast he is not one of those scumbags who visit their family while they sleep and gropes or even rapes them... Those are the MCs that should be banned from every game....
Haha, i would totally agree about "creepy sleazy" boys, but instead these protags are in some of the most popular and successful games on this forum and patreon. So yeah... majority wins i guess. :D
is it just me or do all women in this game are look alike?
all female faces are identical, one to another. I don't know which one are MC's Mom or their Neighbor or MC's Teacher. I play this game just using dick sense to recognize female characters.
They do have some similarities, but not anywhere enough to be called "look alike" or "identical". That would mean you're a bit color blind or something. It can be said that they have "the same base", but everything else is different. The dev is working on them, and they became better and better with each chapter. Btw, Daz models also have the same "base", and in some games you can see that very well.
i kinda like that Tyrone is a good guy,please don't make him bad :confused::)
I do like that too, it's something you won't see in most games. I have a feeling that he does have potential to become a good guy in a dominant route, maybe even third friend like Dustin, BUT in submissive route he might indeed do something. Tyrone and what's happening around him is too shady for him to be just "good" imo. Brad can't be the only "girl snatching" antagonist, can he? When Brad is throughly obvious in his intents, guy like Tyrone is probably your mysterious opponent. I doubt those dreams is here just for shock value.
Deep down your heart, you already know he's gonna cuck MC by seize Hanna's virginity.
Maybe, if you're playing submissive route.
That plate is fucking HUGE!
So many hungry people in comment section. :D It's not just a plate or eggs, some of furniture is also a bit bigger than what people from the game would normally use. Probably cuz these items originally made for larger people or different kind of games. Dunno.

@TheDefany
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
And now the time has come to play as Bacon! ..or Billy..

EDIT: For the time being, its barebone. Prologue it says, well, we got a short version of a prologue. Family appears to be half-blooded native australians to be honest, with mom being just odd while the older sister is downright creepy. A teen, girly version of Michael Myers by the looks of her. She manages this without wearing a mask...
5 minutes max, solely chitchat.

Faces? They have faces?

Who looks at faces when there are those tits? TITS!!
Disclaimer: This might be funnier in my head than it is after I let it out of my mouth.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote